What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Pleasure via InsuranceDekho
Hero Pleasure Bike Insurance Summary
Hero Pleasure is a lightweight, attractive and comfortable two-wheeler scooter. It comes with a 4 stroke 102 cc engine, which makes it deliver a satisfactory performance and high mileage of up to 63 kmpl. It churns out 7PS of power at 7000 rpm and a peak torque of 8.1Nm of torque at 5000 rpm. It is available in 2 variants and 5 colour options. The variants are distinguished as metal wheels and alloy wheels. It is loaded with a range of high class specifications that includes automatic transmission, drum brakes, tubeless tyres, halogen headlight, LED tail light, sick and self start system, 12 V, 4 Ah battery and so on.
Hero Pleasure Bike Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, holding at least a third party bike insurance policy is compulsory in India. This bike policy is the basic insurance cover that safeguards its policyholders against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party that may arise due an accident involving the insured’s bike. To drive a bike without the liability only cover can get the rider penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance policy that must be owned by every policyholder compulsorily. It is designed to cover the expenses for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused to a third party arising due to an accident with the involvement of the insured’s bike. The compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is an insurance policy meant to cover the expenses arising due to any damage or loss sustained by the insurer person’s bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – It is an insurance cover meant with a holistic approach. It provides policyholders with coverage against the expenses of third party damages, incurred towards a third party due to an accident with the insured’s bike, along with the compensation against the own damages or losses incurred due to an accident or any unforeseen incident.
How To Buy Insurance for Hero Pleasure From InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get the best-suited insurance policy for your Hero Pleasure bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter the number of your bike in the “Get Your Quote” column. In case you do not know your bike number, you can enter some other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location of bike, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select a bike insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the opted bike insurance policy through the available payment options. You will find the policy document directly in your inbox.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Dominar 400 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Hero Pleasure Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Great supportExcellent and fast process to have a quick Insurance and able to get within a minute and great support from team thank y...Iffco TokioBy DINESH PRALHAD AHIREOn:19th September, 2020
- Very nice serviceExcellent and very easy processesShriram General InsuranceBy ShabnamOn:29th May, 2020
- HasslelessExcellent service lightening fast.My Insurance of car was really very fast.Hdfc ErgoBy ASHWANI KUMAR GAINDOn:8th July, 2019
Bike Insurance News
- Steps To Find Bike Insurance Details With Registra...
Learn all about what a registration number is and how to use...21 January 2021
- Why You Should Never Ignore Bike Insurance Renewal...
Renewing bike insurance is beneficial in many ways. Read the...21 January 2021
- Guide To Buy Bike Insurance For Old Bikes
Are you planning on buying insurance for an old bike? This p...20 January 2021
- Planning To Buy A Second Hand Motorcycle? Here Are...
Looking for a second hand motorcycle? This post is for you!20 January 2021
- How To Reduce Premium Of Your Bike Insurance Polic...
You may be wondering if there is a way to reduce the premium...19 January 2021
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Best Electric Two-Wheelers in India in 2021
Electric two wheelers are becoming increasingly popular in t...27 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.