Hero Maestro Insurance
Calculate Your Hero Maestro Insurance
Hero Maestro Insurance Summary
Hero Maestro is a 124.6cc scooter weighing 111 kg. Available in several colours including Pearl Fadeless White. Panther Black, Matte Brown, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Red, Prismatic Purple, Matte Techno Blue and Stealth Black. This scooter is comfortable, easy to manoeuvre and beautifully designed. It has a sharp and angular body with side panels that are integrated into its frame. The paint is dual tone, with the exterior one colour and the seat and floorboards another. The model also offers decent space in its under-seat storage, external fuel filling ability and two-luggage hooks. The Firm seat and wide footboard make it perfect for using on longer rides as well. Lastly, it has a mileage of 51 kmpl. It is a practical, durable and affordable option.
Hero Maestro Insurance
To be able to ride a Hero Maestro, it is compulsory for the owner of the bike to have at least a third party insurance without which one can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisoned for up to 3 months. This type of policy covers damages of the third party including bodily injuries, death or third party property damage. This does not, however, include the coverage of the policy holder’s two-wheeler. For the own-damage cover, you can go for either a standalone own-damage insurance policy or a comprehensive insurance policy.
Types of Insurance Cover
According to the coverage provided, there are three types of insurance policies:
- Third-Party Insurance Policy: This type of insurance policy deals with damages relating to third party liabilities, third party property damage and death. The coverage of the third party property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: Standalone own damage Insurance policies are not compulsory but are a sensible choice for every scooter owner. It covers damages related to the policy holder’s two-wheeler and gives no coverage for third party liabilities.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: These policies cover both third party and own-damage liabilities for the two-wheeler owner and are the most hassle-free option to buy.
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Maestro from InsuranceDekho
To get an insurance policy for your Hero Maestro takes seconds and a few simple steps with Insurance Dekho.
Step 1: Visit our website, www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Select Bike and provide your bike registration number in the ‘Get Your Quote’ Section. In case you do not have your bike registration number, you can also provide other details like the make, model or year of registration.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number and the best-suited two-wheeler insurance for you will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Select the policy that is most suited to your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Hero Maestro Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Hero Maestro 110cc109 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Hero Maestro Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine 100 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero Maestro Bike Insurance User Reviews24 Reviews
- Blazing FastThe ease of selecting the policy of your choice from various insurers along with the list of prices available was fantas...Sbi General InsuranceBy KUSHAL GARGOn:19th May, 2022
- BEST IN MY KNOWLEDGEVERY EASY PROCESS, MINIMUM PREMIUM no risk factors are there ,no need of paper work.Any where any time available, gettin...Read MoreIcici LombardBy CHANDRATAN CHANDAKOn:6th May, 2022
- good experiencegood and fast service. using it first time and got the best deal in the market among all other online insurance purchase...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy ADITYA SAHUOn:6th March, 2022
- Best Insurance WebsiteInsurance dekho is a good website their after sale support is excellent. hope to have a continuing services from them. T...Digit General Insurance LimitedBy Vivek jainOn:24th December, 2021
- GoodGood experience ...................Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy ASHWINI PATILOn:23rd October, 2021
- Smooth buying processInsuranceDekho offers a smooth buying process. At the portal, I was able to buy Raheja QBE policy for my Hero Maestro Ed...Read MoreRaheja QbeBy Ojasvi RaoOn:14th September, 2021
- Smooth claim settlement processInsuranceDekho helped me make a claim under my IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy which I bought for my Hero Maestro Edge...Read MoreIffco TokioBy Amitesh BakshiOn:14th September, 2021
- Quick quote generationGenerating free insurance quotes on InsuranceDekho website for my Hero Maestro Edge 125 was quite rapid and hassle free....Read MoreIffco TokioBy Preeti MalhotraOn:7th September, 2021
- Exceptional visual featuresOn InsuranceDekho, the visual features displayed are exceptional. The icons, tabs, and images are suitable and I was abl...Read MoreTata AigBy Madhu SumanOn:9th August, 2021
- Great experienceThe services provided by InsuranceDekho were satisfactory. It was good to have a deal with you. Looking for best policy ...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy VIJAY KUMAR GUPTAOn:5th June, 2021
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023
Hero Maestro Bike Insurance FAQs
Which documents should I carry while riding my Hero Maestro bike?
A rider should carry the below mentioned documents at the time of riding their Hero Maestro bike on the public roads in India:
- A valid driving license
- Registration Certificate
- Active Bike insurance Policy be it photocopy/softcopy/printout
- Pollution Under Control(PUC) Certificate
As a bike rider, ensure that all the necessary documents that you're carrying should be up to date. These documents should not be expired. In case, you hold any physical copies then protect them from getting damaged. Moreover, it is always advisable to keep a soft copy of all the documents alongside the hard copies.
Is it necessary to buy a two wheeler insurance policy for my second hand Hero Maestro bike?
Yes, according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is significant to buy a two wheeler insurance plan for both new as well as second hand Hero Maestro bikes. You can purchase a two wheeler insurance policy online for your Hero Maestro bike in two ways i.e either you can buy directly from the official website of the insurance company or you can purchase it from InsuranceDekho. At InsuranceDekho, you can make comparisons of various different policies offered by different insurance companies and select the best policy as per your individual requirement and budget.
Why is it important to declare the correct Insured Declared Value?
Insured Declared Value or IDV of your Hero Maestro bike works as a base when we talk about calculation of your bike insurance policy’s cost. If a policyholder declares a higher value, then the bike insurance policy cost will also increase. While, in case, a policyholder sets a lower Insured Declared Value, if there is total loss, then they may receive a lower amount in such a case. Therefore, it is significant to set a correct Insured Declared Value at the time of purchasing a two wheeler insurance plan.
What are the changes that I can make in my Hero Maestro bike insurance policy?
A policyholder can make the below mentioned changes in their two-wheeler insurance policy:
- You can make changes to the details related to your bike like registration number etc.
- You can make changes to your personal details such as address, contact information, name, etc.
- Select a different coverage option
- Make changes to include add on covers in the bike insurance plan
It is recommended to fill in all the details correctly before buying a two-wheeler insurance policy so that you are not required to make a lot of changes after buying the insurance plan.
What all factors will affect my Hero Maestro bike insurance premium quote at the time of purchasing two wheeler insurance online?
Given below are the list of factors that will have an impact on your Hero Maestro bike insurance premium quote:
- Bike’s Make
- Bike’s Model and Variant
- Bike’s Age
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Claim history
- Type of coverage
- Anti-theft devices
- Number of add-ons
Why should I compare different insurance policies online before buying an insurance plan for my Hero Maestro bike?
A comparison of two-wheeler insurance plans before purchasing helps an individual in understanding all the different options available in the market. Once, a policyholder is aware of their needs and budget, then they are capable enough of making a well-informed decision. They should not only compare different policies offered by different insurance providers but also compare different policies provided by the same insurance company. A policyholder should compare different insurance policies in order to avail the following benefits:
- Get an ideal bike insurance policy
- Get better services
- Get sufficient coverage at a lower premium
- Get enhanced coverage alongside various add-on options
- Helps the policyholder in making a well-informed decision
Is there a limit on the number of add-ons I can buy alongside my Hero Maestro bike insurance policy?
A policyholder can buy any number of add-on covers as there is no limitation on it. However, it is advisable to purchase only those additional covers that meet your needs as it would assist you to keep the insurance premium for your Hero Maestro bike insurance policy from rising, due to the fact that add-ons increase the premium amount.
What happens when I renew my Hero Maestro bike insurance policy in time?
You can avail the following benefits if you renew your Hero Maestro bike insurance policy on time:
- Your Hero Maestro bike remains insured and protected
- Your Hero Maestro bike insurance policy stays active
- You are not required to face any bike inspection again
- In case no claims are raised by you in the previous policy tenure, you are eligible for no claim bonus
- Charges related to a break in policy are not levied