What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike comes with classic design and relaxed dynamics. It is acknowledged for its excellent dependability, riding comfort and powerful engine. It has an engine to comply with the BS6 emission norms that holds the capacity of 346 cc and power of 20.07 PS, which makes it the ultimate ruler of the streets. This Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike is available in 7 different variants and 15 colours, which are built to catch the eyeballs. Its security features distinguishes it, which comprise double disc brakes, tyres with tubes, dual channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, 12 V - 12 Ah battery capacity, halogen headlight, and so on.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance
To own at least a third party bike insurance cover is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance policy helps you bear the expenses incurred by you towards a third party which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. If you get caught driving your bike without holding at least this basic insurance cover, you can be penalised with Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance cover which you should at least have while driving a bike in India. It shields you against the financial liabilities incurred towards the third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your bike. This coverage for the expenses of property damage under this cover is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is an insurance policy that offers you compensation for the expenses that may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance coverage shields you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage as well as own-damage expenses, arising due to an accident or an unfortunate incident involving your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Find the best bike insurance solutions at the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow these simple steps to buy a bike insurance policy for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s official website, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If you do not hold your bike number, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the best bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance and get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews14 Reviews
- Great portalNice portal to get instant online insurance with few simple steps also have a comparison with others. I got the policy o...New IndiaBy PANKAJ MAHTOOn:24th October, 2020
- Instant renewal processThe renewal procedure of the InsuranceDekho portal is very fine. I just had to enter some details and the process was co...RelianceBy Harsh ChaudharyOn:28th September, 2020
- Rapid process of renewalI have renewed my Universal Sompo bike insurance cover which I bought for my Royal Enfield Classic Bike twice from Insur...Universal SompoBy Umesh JhaOn:25th September, 2020
- Fast policy claim settlementI got my entire amount of claim under Kotak insurance policy in less than a week’s time. I purchased the policy for my R...KotakBy Manik ManoharOn:16th September, 2020
- Fast policy claim settlementI got my complete claim amount under the Reliance insurance plan in less than a week’s time. I bought the plan for my Ro...RelianceBy Mahesh KumarOn:26th August, 2020
- Quick policy claim settlementI got my claim for a Future Generali bike insurance plan settled in a week that I bought for my Royal Enfield Classic 35...Future GeneraliBy Kamal SharmaOn:25th August, 2020
- Fast policy claim settlementI got my claim for New India insurance settled in very less time which I purchased for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike...New IndiaBy Jai KapoorOn:12th August, 2020
- Renewal process at its bestI got my Liberty insurance policy renewed in just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho portal with their 2 steps process. I h...LibertyBy Tarun RathiOn:10th August, 2020
- Renewal process, like never beforeI got my Future Generali insurance policy renewed in just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho portal with their 2 steps proc...Future GeneraliBy Tarun RathiOn:20th July, 2020
- Fast claim settlementI got my claim for National insurance settled in very less time which I purchased for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike....NationalBy Jai KapoorOn:10th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Mistakes to Avoid When Filing Third-Party Two Whee...
Everything you should know while filing a two-wheeler third-...30 October 2020
- Things Included and Excluded In Two wheeler Insura...
The purchase of bike insurance is the responsibility of all...30 October 2020
- Understand Add-on Covers For Your Sport Bike
Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is...30 October 2020
- Depreciation Impacts Two Wheeler Insurance Premium...
There are a number of factors that come into play when you ...29 October 2020
- Best Two Wheeler Insurance Companies
Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India o...29 October 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- All About Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
Learn about the importance of zero depreciation bike Insuran...19 June 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.