What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Splendor iSmart 110 Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hero Splendor iSmart 110 Insurance Summary
The Splendour iSmart 110 is an upgrade of its earlier version the Splendor iSmart and is a 113.2 cc bike, 12cc higher than the previous model. It weighs 116 kg and is available in 3 striking colours, blue, red and grey. The motorbike is capable of reaching top speeds of 87 km/h and is extremely fuel-efficient with a healthy mileage of 75kpl. The bike is sturdy and durable like previous models but with some new additions. The bike is built with the ergonomics in mind, with a firm seat designed for an erect riding position it is well suited for long periods of riding. The body of the bike is dual-tone, its front profile has muscular fuel tanks and newly designed headlamps, while the rear is sleek with split grab rails and tail light.
Hero Splendor iSmart Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every owner of a two-wheeler to at least have a third party insurance policy. Driving without one is considered illegal and breaking this rule can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. A third party policy covers any damages relating to a third party which may be bodily injuries, death or third party property damage. However, it does not cover the damages caused to the policyholder or his vehicle. For coverage of these aspects, one would have to look at either a standalone own-damage bike policy or a comprehensive policy.
Types of Insurance Cover For Hero Splendor iSmart Insurance
On the basis of coverage, there are three types of two-wheeler insurance policies:
1. Third-Party Insurance Policy
This policy deals with damages relating to a third party including bodily injuries, death as well as third party property damage. The coverage for third party property damage is limited up to Rs. 1 lakh. This is a mandatory policy that has to be purchased by every bike owner in India.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
This type of policy is not obligatory for a bike owner, but it is a prudent option to have. It provides coverage for own-damages incurred by the policyholder’s bike. This policy does not provide compensation for third party liabilities.
3. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
This type of policy covers damage costs for both third party liabilities and the bike owners’ own-damages in case of a mishap. Moreover, with this policy, you can choose add-ons to fit your needs.
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Splendor iSmart 110 from InsuranceDekho
Getting an insurance policy of your choice for your Splendor iSmart 110 at InsuranceDekho takes only a few seconds and a few simple steps:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: To get a quote enter your bike’s registration number. In case you do not have its number, you can also enter your bike’s details such as its make, model, variant fuel type, etc.
Step 3: Provide your personal details, i.e., your name and mobile number. The most suitable insurance policies for you will be visible on the screen.
Step 4: Keeping in mind your budget and requirements, select the best policy for your Splendour iSmart 110.
Step 5: Make the payment for your chosen policy and the document will be delivered via your registered email ID.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson Fat Boy Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Insurance Quotes
Hero Splendor iSmart Bike Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Got every informationI am a Liberty Insurance policyholder which I bought for my bike Hero Splendor iSmart. I made my purchase from the Insur...LibertyBy Tapas BagchiOn:16th October, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Impact of GST on Two-Wheeler Insurance
There is a tax rate of 18% set by the GST council, that is a...28 October 2020
- All About Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Bharti Axa is one of the main two-wheeler insurance companie...28 October 2020
- IRDAI Rules for Two Wheeler Insurance Policies You...
The rules set by IRDA differ based on the type of coverage f...28 October 2020
- Ensure Safety of Others With Third Party Two-Whee...
A third party insurance plan is the most basic coverage for ...27 October 2020
- Essential Two Wheeler Insurance Terms Every Beginn...
Buying/renewal or claims of two-wheeler insurance, you shoul...27 October 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- Everything About the Pollution Under Control Certi...
PUC is an abbreviation for Pollution Under Control.19 June 2020
Hero Splendor Ismart 110 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hero Splendor Ismart 110 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Hero Splendor Ismart 110 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.