What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Passion Pro via InsuranceDekho
Hero Passion Pro Bike Insurance Summary
Hero Passion Pro bike features Xsens with programmed fuel injection BS6 engine and delivers an excellent mileage. It has a muscular tank with trip tone graphics that give the bike an aesthetic look. The new 113 cc engine with higher torque on demand, the brighter headlamp and a digi analogue console ensure smooth functioning of the bike. The bike features the revolutionary i3S technology that makes it different. Also, its auto sail feature is a boon in city traffic.
Hero Passion Pro Bike Insurance
According to Indian Motor Tariff, you must have at least a third party insurance for your bike in the country. Without which, you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or would be imprisoned for up to 3 months. Not only to escape the punishment, but you must also purchase a third party insurance policy as it offers you protection from financial liabilities towards a third party in case your bike gets involved in an unfortunate event. So, buying one and renewing it timely may help you in case of road accident or other perils associated with riding a bike.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Plan: Third Party bike insurance policy is mandatory to have in India. It takes care of the losses caused to the third party including death, bodily injuries, and property damage but does not cover you for any loss or damage caused to your own vehicle. Under this policy, you can avail benefits of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan: Standalone own-damage bike insurance plan offers protection for own-damages sustained by your bike in case of an accident or any other mishap.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan: A comprehensive bike insurance policy offers you own damage cover as well as third party cover in case of a mishap. The event may include burglary, natural calamities, riots, theft, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Passion Pro from InsuranceDekho
You can purchase an insurance policy for Hero Passion Pro bike at InsuranceDekho by following a few easy steps. Read below to know the steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number in the given space in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section. If you don’t know your bike’s number, then kindly enter other details like the brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, etc. of your bike and proceed.
Step 3: Enter your personal details like Name and Mobile Number so that you can see quotes.
Step 4: You will see various quotes displayed on your screen. Kindly select the most suitable bike insurance policy from them as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay online for the selected policy. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
Hero Passion Pro Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
When it comes to the cashless bike insurance procedure, it allows you to get your Hero Passion Pro bike repaired without paying for repair at a network garage and makes the insurance company settle the bike repair cost. Here is the cashless bike insurance claim process for your Passion Pro bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the incident by calling its support staff or by visiting its website or through its mobile app, if available.
- Share all the details of the event with the police with complete accuracy and lodge an FIR, mainly in case of accident, theft, fire and so on.
- Click photos of damages incurred by your insured bike, bodily injuries suffered by you, and so on, immediately after the incident to keep them as strong proof during the claim settlement.
- Locate a network garage nearby and get your bike there for cashless repairs. If your bike is unable to be moved due to damage, you can also contact your insurer to arrange towing facilities.
- Once your bike reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to survey your bike’s damages and assess their extent. He may also require you to show him all the valid and active documents like bike registration certificate, driving license, FIR, and so on.
- The surveyor will estimate the claim amount and prepare a claim report and send it to your insurer. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will approve or reject your claim.
- If your insurer gives approval, the network garage will start repairing your bike. After the repair work is completed, your insurer will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process will make you pay for the repair bills initially and then reimburse it through your insurer. Below is the reimbursement bike insurance claim process for your Passion Pro bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the event and register your claim.
- Take your insured bike to any workshop or garage of your choice to get it repaired.
- The surveyor will be sent by your insurer to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted by the surveyor to your insurer.
- The garage will repair your bike and generate the bill which you will have to pay.
- Submit the original bills of repair to your insurance company with a claim form.
- The insurer will examine repair bills and claim form and reimburse your repair cost.
Add-ons For Your Hero Passion Pro 110 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Hero Passion Pro Bike Insurance User Reviews5 Reviews
- No extra chargesI bought Liberty bike insurance with the help of InsuranceDekho for my Hero Passion Pro. I am very satisfied with the se...LibertyBy Keya MukherjeeOn:5th November, 2020
- Convenient payment modeI was looking for online payment options while buying insurance for my Hero Passion Pro BS4. InsuranceDekho provides gre...Hdfc ErgoBy Alekh GhoshOn:14th October, 2020
- Highly secured payment modesThe best kind of payment gateways are available at the InsuranceDekho platform which helped me to pay for the purchase a...Royal SundaramBy Karan SinghalOn:29th September, 2020
- Best payment optionsThe InsuranceDekho platform gave me the best payment options to pay for my HDFC ERGO bike insurance plan which I bought ...Hdfc ErgoBy Harsh YadavOn:24th September, 2020
- Easy claim settlement processThe team at InsuranceDekho helped me make a claim under my Tata AIG bike insurance policy that I bought for my Hero Pass...Tata AigBy Ankit ThaparOn:27th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How an Online and Offline Bike Insurance Differ Fr...
This article will help you find out the differences between ...25 February 2021
- The Best Bikes Under Rs. 40,000 In India
Planning to buy a bike? Here are the best bikes under Rs. 40...25 February 2021
- Consequences of Not Buying A Bike Insurance Policy
Check this article to know the consequences of not buying a ...24 February 2021
- IRDAI Rules for Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies
Check this post for IRDAI rules for two-wheeler insurance po...24 February 2021
- Street Bikes Under Rs. 1 Lakh in India 2021
Know about stress bikes under Rs. 1 lakh in India in the yea...23 February 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Important Motorcycle Safety Tips For Pillion Rider...
When riding a two-wheeler, you have to take care of your pil...05 January 2021
- Common Mistakes While Filing Third Party Bike Insu...
People make some common mistakes while filing the third part...04 January 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.