Hero Destini 125 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Hero Destini 125 LX BS4124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 VX BS4124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 Sheet Metal Wheel124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 STD124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 VX124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 100 Million Edition124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 Platinum124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 LX - Drum Brake124.6 cc, Petrol
Hero Destini 125 Xtec124.6 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Hero Destini 125 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Destini 125 Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hero Destini 125 Insurance Summary
The Hero Destini 125 has a 124.6 cc scooter that weighs 114 kg. It is available in a number of attractive colours including Chestnut Bronze, Noble Red, Pearl Silver White, Panther Black, Matt Grey Silver, Candy Blazing Red. The scooter has a mileage of 125 Kmpl and a maximum speed of 85 km/h. It comes with an integrated braking system and a full metal body. The two-wheeler makes for a comfortable ride for both the driver and the pillion with its wide and firm seat and ergonomic design.
Hero Destini 125 Scooter Insurance
It is mandatory for every-two wheeler to now be insured with at least a third party insurance policy according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Failing to do so can lead to a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/ or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Third party insurance covers damages relating to bodily injuries, death or third party property damage in case of a mishap. However, it does not provide compensation for damages to the policy holder’s bike. The insurance coverage for own-damage of a two-wheeler is provided by standalone own-damage insurance policies and comprehensive insurance policies.
Types of Insurance Cover For Hero Destini 125
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance policies:
1. Third Party Insurance Policy
This type of policy is compulsory for every bike owner in India and covers third party liabilities in case of a mishap including property damage for up to Rs.1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-damage Insurance Policy
This type is not mandatory but is a wise choice for every bike owner to buy alongside their compulsory third party policy. It covers the costs of the two-wheeler’s damage in case of a mishap for the policyholder.
3. Comprehensive Insurance Policy
As the name suggests this policy is a bundled cover and provides coverage for both own-damage of the policy holder’s two-wheeler and third party liabilities including third party bodily injuries, death and third party property damage.
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Destini 125 from InsuranceDekho
Buying an insurance policy for your Hero Destini 125 from InsuranceDekho will take only a few seconds and some simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho
Step 3: Provide your personal details, i.e., your name and phone number. The best insurance policies for you will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Make your choice according to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to you to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Hero Destini 125 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero Destini 125 Bike Insurance User Reviews12 Reviews
- Simple renewal procedureI was looking for a platform where I could renew my Kotak bike insurance policy for my Hero Destini 125. A friend recomm...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Sounak Majumdar On:13th January, 2021
- Best customer staffEvery time I connect with the InsuranceDekho team, they give me the best advice related to insurance. When I was struggl...Bajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Arun GoyalOn:28th September, 2020
- Swift and simple renewal processAt InsuranceDekho platform, I could easily get my bike insurance policy of Raheja QBE renewed in no time by following ju...Raheja Qbe bike InsuranceBy Umesh SharmaOn:31st July, 2020
- 0Fast renewal procedureThe InsuranceDekho portal helped me renew my Kotak insurance plan that I purchased for my Hero Destini 125 bike easily a...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Sachin SaxenaOn:16th July, 2020
- Rapid renewal processWith the short and simple renewal process of InsuranceDekho platform, I could renew my Tata AIG insurance policy in just...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Ankur Ahlawat On:15th July, 2020
- Hassle-free renewal proceduresInsuranceDekho portal helped me renew my Royal Sundaram insurance policy for my Hero Destini 125 bike easily. The platfo...Royal Sundaram bike InsuranceBy Sachin SharmaOn:13th July, 2020
- Instant renewal processAt InsuranceDekho, I could easily get my bike insurance policy of ICICI Lombard renewed in no time by following 2 simple...Icici Lombard bike InsuranceBy Neerav PrasadOn:9th July, 2020
- Instant renewal processI got my IFFCO Tokio insurance policy renewed at InsuranceDekho platform in just two steps. I purchased the plan for my ...Hdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Nikhil PrasadOn:26th June, 2020
- Instant renewal processAt InsuranceDekho platform, I could get my Kotak bike insurance plan renewed very fastly in just 2 steps. I bought this ...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Nishant TyagiOn:24th June, 2020
- Secured payment optionsThe InsuranceDekho platform gave me the most secure payment gateways to make the payment while buying the Bajaj Allianz ...Bajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Rohan MalikOn:22nd June, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Hero Destini 125 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hero Destini 125 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Hero Destini 125 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hero Destini 125 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hero Destini 125 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hero Destini 125 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hero Destini 125 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hero Destini 125 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Hero Destini 125 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number