What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Destini 125 Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hero Destini 125 Insurance Summary
The Hero Destini 125 has a 124.6 cc scooter that weighs 114 kg. It is available in a number of attractive colours including Chestnut Bronze, Noble Red, Pearl Silver White, Panther Black, Matt Grey Silver, Candy Blazing Red. The scooter has a mileage of 125 Kmpl and a maximum speed of 85 km/h. It comes with an integrated braking system and a full metal body. The two-wheeler makes for a comfortable ride for both the driver and the pillion with its wide and firm seat and ergonomic design.
Hero Destini 125 Scooter Insurance
It is mandatory for every-two wheeler to now be insured with at least a third party insurance policy according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Failing to do so can lead to a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/ or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Third party insurance covers damages relating to bodily injuries, death or third party property damage in case of a mishap. However, it does not provide compensation for damages to the policy holder’s bike. The insurance coverage for own-damage of a two-wheeler is provided by standalone own-damage insurance policies and comprehensive insurance policies.
Types of Insurance Cover For Hero Destini 125
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance policies:
1. Third Party Insurance Policy
This type of policy is compulsory for every bike owner in India and covers third party liabilities in case of a mishap including property damage for up to Rs.1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-damage Insurance Policy
This type is not mandatory but is a wise choice for every bike owner to buy alongside their compulsory third party policy. It covers the costs of the two-wheeler’s damage in case of a mishap for the policyholder.
3. Comprehensive Insurance Policy
As the name suggests this policy is a bundled cover and provides coverage for both own-damage of the policy holder’s two-wheeler and third party liabilities including third party bodily injuries, death and third party property damage.
How to Buy Insurance for Hero Destini 125 from InsuranceDekho
Buying an insurance policy for your Hero Destini 125 from InsuranceDekho will take only a few seconds and some simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho
Step 3: Provide your personal details, i.e., your name and phone number. The best insurance policies for you will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Make your choice according to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to you to your registered email ID.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson Fat Boy Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Insurance Quotes
Hero Destini 125 Bike Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- Best customer staffEvery time I connect with the InsuranceDekho team, they give me the best advice related to insurance. When I was struggl...Bajaj AllianzBy Arun GoyalOn:28th September, 2020
- Swift and simple renewal processAt InsuranceDekho platform, I could easily get my bike insurance policy of Raheja QBE renewed in no time by following ju...Raheja QbeBy Umesh SharmaOn:31st July, 2020
- 0Fast renewal procedureThe InsuranceDekho portal helped me renew my Kotak insurance plan that I purchased for my Hero Destini 125 bike easily a...KotakBy Sachin SaxenaOn:16th July, 2020
- Rapid renewal processWith the short and simple renewal process of InsuranceDekho platform, I could renew my Tata AIG insurance policy in just...Tata AigBy Ankur Ahlawat On:15th July, 2020
- Hassle-free renewal proceduresInsuranceDekho portal helped me renew my Royal Sundaram insurance policy for my Hero Destini 125 bike easily. The platfo...Royal SundaramBy Sachin SharmaOn:13th July, 2020
- Instant renewal processAt InsuranceDekho, I could easily get my bike insurance policy of ICICI Lombard renewed in no time by following 2 simple...Icici LombardBy Neerav PrasadOn:9th July, 2020
- Instant renewal processI got my IFFCO Tokio insurance policy renewed at InsuranceDekho platform in just two steps. I purchased the plan for my ...Hdfc ErgoBy Nikhil PrasadOn:26th June, 2020
- Instant renewal processAt InsuranceDekho platform, I could get my Kotak bike insurance plan renewed very fastly in just 2 steps. I bought this ...KotakBy Nishant TyagiOn:24th June, 2020
- Secured payment optionsThe InsuranceDekho platform gave me the most secure payment gateways to make the payment while buying the Bajaj Allianz ...Bajaj AllianzBy Rohan MalikOn:22nd June, 2020
- Instant renewal processAt InsuranceDekho, I could get my Liberty bike insurance plan renewed very fastly. I bought this policy for my Hero Dest...LibertyBy Neerav SharmaOn:3rd June, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Impact of GST on Two-Wheeler Insurance
There is a tax rate of 18% set by the GST council, that is a...28 October 2020
- All About Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Bharti Axa is one of the main two-wheeler insurance companie...28 October 2020
- IRDAI Rules for Two Wheeler Insurance Policies You...
The rules set by IRDA differ based on the type of coverage f...28 October 2020
- Ensure Safety of Others With Third Party Two-Whee...
A third party insurance plan is the most basic coverage for ...27 October 2020
- Essential Two Wheeler Insurance Terms Every Beginn...
Buying/renewal or claims of two-wheeler insurance, you shoul...27 October 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- Everything About the Pollution Under Control Certi...
PUC is an abbreviation for Pollution Under Control.19 June 2020
Hero Destini 125 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hero Destini 125 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Hero Destini 125 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hero Destini 125 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hero Destini 125 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hero Destini 125 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hero Destini 125 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hero Destini 125 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Hero Destini 125 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.