Which bike do you ride?
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 Bike Insurance
- Zero Depreciation
Like other assets, the value of your bike also depreciates constantly with time and the liability of this expense by default rests with the policyholder. A zero depreciation add-on protects you against the depreciation expenses incurred by your bike. Thus, if you opt for a zero depreciation cover, depreciation expense of your bike is not deducted from your claim amount at the time of a claim settlement. This add-on is available with comprehensive bike insurance plans as well as standalone bike insurance plans. This is one of the most popular and recommended bike insurance add-on covers.
- Invoice Protection
In case of total loss (more than 70% damage) or theft of your bike, the insurance company pays you the Insured Declared Value of your bike as compensation. However, this Insured Declared Value (IDV) is less than the invoice price which you pay at the time of purchasing your bike. The Invoice Protection add-on cover helps you claim the Invoice Price, i.e. total ex-showroom price of your bike plus taxes plus registration charges, of your bike in case of total loss or theft of your bike.
- NCB Cover
No Claim Bonus is the reward which is given to the policyholder for not making any claim during the policy period. This reward is offered by the insurer in the form of a discount on the own-damage premium of the bike insurance policy at the time of policy renewal. The NCB ranges from 20% to 50% of the own-damage premium depending on the number of claim-free years. However, if you make even a single claim during the policy period this NCB gets lost. But, with the NCB Cover, you can keep your NCB intact even after making a claim during the policy period.
- Engine Protection Cover
The damages incurred by the engine of the bike are by default not covered under a bike insurance policy. However, if you opt for an Engine Protection Cover, the insurer will be liable to compensate you for damages incurred by the engine of your bike such as damage due to leakage of lubricants, water ingress, hydrostatic lock, damaged gearbox, broken crankshafts or pistons and cylinders. The repair cost of the internal engine parts is often high and can sum up to thousands of rupees or more. Thus, addition of this add-on to your comprehensive or standalone bike insurance policy can save you from these expenses.
Find Right Quotes for Bikes by Body Type
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes →
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes →
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes →
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes →
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes →
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes →
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes →
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes →
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes →
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes →
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes →
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes →
- View Jawa Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes →
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes →
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes →
- View Suzuki Intruder Insurance Quotes →
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes →
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes →
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes →
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes →
- View Hero Passion Pro 110 Insurance Quotes →
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes →
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- With InsuranceDekho, I could get my Acko insurance policy renewed by following just 2 steps in a few minutes. This is the best way I could renew my policy that I bought for my Bajaj Pulsar NS200 bike.Yasir AhmedAcko10th July, 2020
- Excellent excellent. Good nature. keep it up.NITIN AGGARWALBajaj Pulsar NS200, New DelhiIFFCO Tokio10th February, 2020
- The payment gateway is smooth. I got the best deal for the maximum add-ons. Thank you.Sagar PisalBajaj Pulsar 200 NS, MumbaiIFFCO Tokio16th November, 2019
Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.