Bajaj Platina 100 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start CBS102 cc, Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 Electric Start CBS102 cc, Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6102 cc, Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Drum BS6102 cc, Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Disc BS6102 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Bajaj Platina 100 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Platina 100 is a stylish, comfortable, fuel efficient bike, which became quite popular among daily commuters soon after it got introduced in the Indian market. It is available in 3 variants which comprise Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6, Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 and Platina 100 ES Disc BS6, where all are available in red and black colour. All its variants are equipped with a single-cylinder engine of 102 cc that pumps out 7.9PS of power at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of torque at 5500rpm. It is loaded with a range of cutting-edge features such as alloy wheels, combi brake system, high quality tube tyres, kick and self start, air cooled engine, halogen headlight, etc.
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to own the minimum of a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India. It is the most basic insurance plan that offers coverage against the expenses that you may incur towards a third party due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without owning a third party insurance cover is illegal and can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – Third party cover is an insurance policy that you should at least own as a compulsion while driving a bike in India. It offers you coverage for financial expenses, which you have to pay to a third party for their bodily injury or death along with property damage incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your bike. The coverage for property damage expenses can maximum go up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – Own damage is a bike insurance cover that gives you financial security to bear the expenses incurred due to any damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – Comprehensive insurance cover protects you against financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party in addition to the damage expenses sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 From InsuranceDekho?
Visiting the InsuranceDekho website can get you the best insurance solutions for your bike. Follow the steps given below to find an insurance cover for your Bajaj Platina 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your bike in the “Get Your Quote” section. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed ahead
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select the most suited bike policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Top insurance companies listedThe InsuranceDekho website has a list of top insurance companies which helps one to choose the best. Out of all those, I...Hdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Chirag VermaOn:6th May, 2022
- EXCELLANT SERVICEI FEEL VERY GOOD JUST IN MINUTES POLICY IS RENEWED OF MY BIKE BAJAJ PLATINA MY NAME IS RAJENDER PRASHAD RESIDENT OF VILL...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy RAJENDERPRASHADOn:28th March, 2022
- Quick policy issuanceThe policy issuing process on the InsuranceDekho website is quick. I bought the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance poli...Bajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Bharat BagmaOn:16th February, 2022
- Learnt about the functioning of IDVI visited the InsuranceDekho website to understand the process of how the IDV functions. I came to know about its import...Edelweiss bike InsuranceBy Akshay SaulankeOn:28th December, 2021
- Good job forGood job. For my insurance company I want to tension free policy through united insurance company and I don't know about...United India bike InsuranceBy BALU RAMOn:23rd June, 2021
- Extreemly satisfyingQuite an user friendly and convenient experience! Had experienced it last time and would prefer to go through you in fut...Hdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Ulhas LadOn:26th January, 2021
- Streamlined renewalThe Kotak comprehensive bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100 needed renewal. It was easy with the help of Insu...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Sambit Nandy On:31st December, 2020
- Authentic policy overviewThe policy overview section on InsuranceDekho contains the key features of each policy. I found this part really conveni...Acko bike InsuranceBy Avishek DharOn:8th December, 2020
- Excellent supportThe customer care people helped me a lot in buying an insurance plan. The InsuranceDekho is a good insurance platform, w...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy AMMAIAHOn:7th November, 2020
- Comprehensive websiteI was in dire need of an insurance plan for my Bajaj Platina 100, but I did not know where to check different policies u...Bharti Axa bike InsuranceBy Tamaghna MandalOn:15th October, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
Does my second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike require insurance?
At the time of purchasing a second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike insurance, it is important to ensure that the second hand bike is in good condition, the documents for the same are available. Also, although the bike is used, still getting it covered with a good bike insurance plan is necessary.
Why should I insure my Bajaj Platina 100?
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere with anyone. While sending your Bajaj Platina 100 for timely maintenance and care for its better performance, it is equally important to offer additional financial coverage to your bike from any unfortunate event like accident, theft, or damage to it through an optimum insurance policy. Moreover, according to the Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory to have at least a third party liability insurance for any two wheeler riding on the Indian roads.
How can I safeguard the perishable parts of my Bajaj Platina 100 bike such as tyres?
Other than the basic bike insurance plan, you can enhance your coverage with an add on cover like consumable cover plan to easily protect the consumable and perishable parts of your bike such as tyres.
How effective is the Comprehensive Insurance Policy for your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike?
A comprehensive insurance plan safeguards your Bajaj Platina 100 two wheeler financially from any unfortunate event like damage to bike due to accident, theft, any natural calamity and so on. Other than this, with the help of this insurance plan your Bajaj Platina 100 bike receives protection against any third party liability like bodily injury, death and damage to any third party property.
How can I renew my expired Bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100?
In order to keep your two wheeler protected from several issues such as theft, accident etc, it is advisable to get your bike insurance plan renewed on time. In case your bike insurance plan gets expired, you can get it renewed within the grace period without having to go for inspection again. The grace period varies from insurance company to insurance company, it is generally between 30 days to 90 days.