What is your bike's brand?
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Summary
The Bajaj Pulsar is a 124.4cc bike that weighs a 140 kg. Available in five striking colours Neon Blue, Platinum Silver, Black Siler, Black Red and Solar Red. The bike has fantastic road presence with its bulbous yet muscular tank, large bikini fairing. The bike has a sleek and sporty look. It produces a torque of 11Nm and a power of 12 PS making it a comfy ride for both the rider and the pillion. The console of the bike is part digital and part analogue and some neon lights. It has little if no gruffness interim of vibes on the bike.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance
It is now compulsory for every two-wheeler in India to have at least a third party insurance policy according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Without one, you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. A third cover provides compensation to third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event including bodily injuries, death and property damage. To cover own-damages however, you will need a standalone own-damage cover or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of insurance covers for two-wheelers:
- Third Party Insurance Policy: It covers any liabilities related to the needs of the third party in case of a mishap. This includes compensation for third party property damage for up to Rs. 1 lakh. Having this type of cover is obligatory for every two-wheeler in India.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: It covers the cost of own-damages to the two-wheeler in the event of an accident of some sort. It is not mandatory by law but is an advised policy for every-two wheeler.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: A comprehensive insurance policies cover both own-damages of your bike and third party liabilities. This plan offers the maximum coverage among the three types of plans.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj Pulsar 125 from InsuranceDekho?
It only takes a few minutes to buy your insurance from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Choose ‘Bike’. Enter your bike registration number or other details such as your bike’s make, model, and registration year in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section to get your premium quote.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., your name and your mobile number. The policies in your category will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Select the policy that suits your requirements and budget best.
Step 5: Pay for you the policy you selected and we will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Pulsar 125 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
- How Does Modification Affect Bike Insurance Premiu...
Check this post to learn about affect of modification on bik...07 March 2021
- Tips to Use Bike Insurance Premium Calculator Onli...
Read this post to learn tips for using bike insurance premiu...06 March 2021
- How To Check Bike Insurance Expiry Date Online?
Check this post to learn how to check bike insurance expiry ...06 March 2021
- List of Must Have Documents for Bike Insurance Ren...
In this article, you will find a list of important documents...05 March 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
- Steps To Find Bike Insurance Details With Registra...
Learn all about what a registration number is and how to use...21 January 2021
- Registration Certificate (RC): Check Vehicle Regis...
It is important to know how you can access vehicle registrat...13 February 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.