Calculate Your Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Avenger via InsuranceDekho?
Bajaj Avenger Summary
Bajaj Avenger is a cruiser bike manufactured and designed in India by Bajaj Auto. It is available in 3 variants in the market with its starting price of Rs. 86,829 (ex-showroom price). The cheapest model available under the series is Bajaj Avenger Street 160 with 160 CC engines claiming 47 kmpl of overall mileage. On the other hand, the most expensive model is Avenger Cruise 220 with a 220 CC engine claiming to generate the power of 18.4 bhp.
Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory for every bike owner to at least hold a third party insurance plan in order to ride their two-wheeler legally on the public roads in India. In case, an individual is caught riding their bike without a valid two-wheeler insurance policy, then it is considered illegal and a punishable offence that can cost you a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/ or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan
Given below are the three types of bike insurance plans that are commonly available in the market:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
Under a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan, an insured receives complete protection that includes third party as well as own damage expenses. The compensation is given to the insured in case of any mishap or accident arising with the insured bike. Moreover, to enhance the plan coverage, a policyholder can also include various add-on covers along with their standard insurance cover.
2. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
The standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance plan offers compensation to the policyholder for the losses or damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to an accident or mishap like theft, fire, flood, riots, etc. As this insurance cover gives protection to just the insured bike, therefore, it must be bought with compulsory third party insurance. Also, here a policyholder can include add-on covers to enhance the coverage of the plan.
3. Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan
A third-party two-wheeler insurance plan is the compulsory cover that every bike owner must hold while riding their bike on public roads in India. It offers compensation towards the third party expenses arising due to death, property damage, injury or disability incurred in an accident or any mishap with the insured bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Avenger from InsuranceDekho?
You can follow the simple steps to purchase bike insurance for your Bajaj Avenger from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: The first step is to go to the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: The second step is to enter your bike details under the option “Get Your Quote”. If you do not know your bike’s registration number then instead you can also enter your bike’s model, fuel type, variant, brand, registration year, location and so on.
Step 3: Next, you are required to enter your name and contact details to get the bike insurance quotes.
Step 4: Do the plan comparison and choose the ideal quote as per your needs. Finally, make the payment for the same.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS220 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6220 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda CB350RS Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Adventure Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson Fat Bob 114 Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bike Insurance User Reviews7 Reviews
- Generated free quotesAt InsuranceDekho’s website I was able to generate free insurance quotes by simply entering my bike’s registration numbe...Hdfc ErgoBy Rajat PedaputiOn:2nd February, 2022
- Generated free quotesAt InsuranceDekho’s website I was able to generate free insurance quotes by simply entering my bike’s registration numbe...Hdfc ErgoBy Nishesh VedatiOn:27th December, 2021
- Friendly customer careI was having some issues regarding my New India Third Party bike insurance policy issued for Bajaj Avenger Cruise 200. I...New IndiaBy Binit Mukherjee On:19th February, 2021
- Digitally enabled processI bought a Future Generali insurance plan online to secure my Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike from InsuranceDekho portal. ...Future GeneraliBy Sohail SiddhiquiOn:5th October, 2020
- Instant insurance issuanceThe InsuranceDekho platform made me get a Liberty bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike in just a f...LibertyBy Sumit AgheraOn:15th September, 2020
- Insurance process with no paperworkLast year, I bought a bike insurance policy of Reliance insurance to secure my Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike from the In...RelianceBy Shekhar RawatOn:14th September, 2020
- Prompt policy issuanceWith InsuranceDekho, I could get a Bharti AXA insurance policy for my Bajaj Avenger Street 220 bike in a few minutes. I ...Bharti AxaBy Ashok YadavOn:28th May, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How To Get A Cheap Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Learn how to get a cheap two-wheeler insurance policy here.02 July 2022
- 10 Things to Think About Before Buying a Used Bike
Due to the abundance of good-condition two-wheelers, many in...01 July 2022
- Are Add-On Covers in a Two-Wheeler Insurance Polic...
Insurance for two-wheelers Add-on covers are optional covera...01 July 2022
- Renewing Your Two-Wheeler Insurance in the Most Po...
When insurance was first introduced, the only method to obta...30 June 2022
- Is Multi-Year Motorcycle Insurance Beneficial?
Learn about the advantages of getting multi-year bike insura...30 June 2022
- 10 Tips For Riding In Congested Areas
Here are some tips that will help you manage your bike ridin...04 May 2022
- Why Shouldn't You Use a Fancy Number Plate On Your...
Know why you shouldn't use a fancy number plate on you bike....04 May 2022
- Renewal Benefits for Two-Wheeler Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of renewing your bike insuranc...06 May 2022
- How Can You Check Your Bike Insurance Policy's Exp...
Perhaps you're looking for a step-by-step guide on how to ch...14 May 2022
- Learn Everything About Bike Registration Through R...
Read on to learn more about how to register your new bike an...19 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.