HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98.01%|
|Customer Care||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||12,509 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||Rs. 50.33 Crore|
HDFC Life Insurance offers two economic term insurance plans that offer full protection and financial stability to your loved ones in case of any misfortunate event like death. These plans are comprehensive and are designed specially to meet the varied requirements of the customers. The plans come with riders for added protection, which you can opt for by paying an extra premium at the time of policy purchase. All in all, HDFC Life offers affordable and easy to understand term insurance plans that offer excellent protection in case of unforeseen events.
HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
HDFC Life Insurance offers two-term insurance plans which are explained below:
1. HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life: Considering the lifestyle changes and life stage needs, HDFC Life Insurance offers Click 2 Protect plan that truly keeps you protected. The plan comes with 3 coverage options i.e. Life and CI Rebalance, Life Protect and Income Plus, from which you can choose as per your requirement. For instance, if you choose Income Plus Option, then you can get income payouts from 60 years onwards. One of the advantages of getting this plan is that it auto balances death and critical illness benefits with an increase in age. Apart from this, the plan also comes with an option to avail cover for whole life.
2. HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Bima: HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Bima offers comprehensive coverage at affordable premiums. The plan offers much needed financial protection to the loved ones of the insured and can be purchased by people aged between 18 years and 65 years. The policy offers a minimum sum insured of Rs. 5 Lakh, in multiples of Rs. 50,000 thereof. There is no maximum sum insured limit under the plan but the acceptance of any case is subject to Board Approved Underwriting Policy (BAUP). Also known as the ‘Pure Risk’ plan, this plan offers life coverage and a lump sum amount in case of the sudden demise of the life assured. On buying the plan, you will be eligible for tax benefits as per the prevailing tax laws.
Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
HDFC Life Term Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Assured|
|Click 2 Protect Plan||20 lac - 10 cr||Get Quotes Now|
HDFC Term Insurance User Reviews
Easy renewal process
I visited the InsuranceDekho website to get the HDFC Life Term Insurance Plan renewed. The renewal process was...Read More
The overall experience was out...
I purchased the HDFC Life Term Insurance plan from the InsuranceDekho website. The services provided b...Read More
Top insurance companies listed
The InsuranceDekho website lists all the top insurance companies which helped me look for an appropria...Read More
Various knowledgeable resource...
The InsuranceDekho website has the availability of varied knowledgeable resources like articles, etc. ...Read More
Renewed my policy in very less...
I bought the HDFC Click 2 Term Protect plan a year ago from the InsuranceDekho website. Last week, I wanted to...Read More
Why to Buy Term Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Term Insurance News
- Top Term Insurance Plans for Working Women
A term insurance plan, an essential insurance product given ...10 September 2021
- Top Term Insurance Policies in India
Your family's financial security is built on your insurance ...31 August 2021
HDFC Life Term Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
HDFC Life Term Insurance1800-266-9777Mon to Sun 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Claim Process at HDFC Life Term Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the case of death of the life assured, a claim intimation to the insurance company must be made as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsClaim form, death certificate, original policy document, and more documents must be submitted to ensure smooth claim settlement.
Claim EvaluationOnce the documents are submitted, the insurance company will conduct thorough evaluation of the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim settlement is done within 30 days. If additional investigation is required, it make take 6 months.
FAQ About HDFC Life Term Insurance
What are Term Insurance Riders?
A term insurance rider is an extra attachment that provides you with additional coverage for an additional fee. A rider can enhance your overall term policy by providing numerous additional benefits over what your term insurance plan already offers.
When is the right time to purchase the HDFC Life Term insurance plan?
The best time to buy an HDFC Life term insurance plan is when you’re young and in relatively good health. This will help you to get your premium at an affordable rate.
What are the minimum and maximum age to buy an HDFC Life term insurance plan?
The minimum age to buy an HDFC Life term insurance plan is 18 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
Can my HDFC Life Term insurance premium change after a period of time?
Yes, your premium can change depending on many factors like additional riders coverage, lifestyle changes, etc.
Can NRIs purchase HDFC Life Term insurance plans?
Yes, NRIs who have legal citizenship of India can purchase HDFC life term insurance plans.