Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98.50%|
|Customer Care||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||3,225 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||Rs. 170.14 Crore|
Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Kotak Life Term Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Assured|
|e-Term Plan||20 lac - 10 cr||Check Premium|
Kotak Life Insurance offers the most basic and economic term insurance plans that offer financial protection to the policyholder and/or beneficiary in case of unfortunate events in return for paying a premium towards the plan on a timely basis. With the plans, come riders that you can opt for additional protection, by paying an additional premium at the time of policy purchase. These plans keep your family and dependents secure in your absence.
Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
Explained below are the term insurance plans offered by Kotak Life Insurance:
1. Kotak Term Plan: Kotak Term Plan is an economical pure risk cover plan that people aged between 18 years and 65 years can buy. The maturity age for this plan is 70 years and the minimum and maximum sum assured are Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 24,99,999 respectively. The policy term can be chosen between 5 years and 30 years. The good news is that you can pay the premium for this plan in a single, yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly payment. Also, the plan comes with a plan conversion option and several riders to enjoy additional coverage. These include Kotak Accidental Death Benefit Rider, Kotak Permanent Disability Benefit Rider, and Kotak Critical Illness Plus Benefit Rider. You can purchase the Kotak Term Plan by paying a nominal premium.
2. Kotak E-Term Plan: A pure term insurance plan, Kotak E-Term can be purchased by people aged between 18 years and 50 years (for limited pay-pay till 60 years) or 65 years (except for limited pay-pay till 60 years). The minimum sum assured under the plan is of Rs. 25 Lakh and there is no maximum limit. However, the accidental death benefit payable under Life Plus Option shall be subject to Rs. 1 Crore. Premium payment modes offered under the plan are monthly, yearly, half-yearly, and quarterly. The plan comes with 3 pay-out options namely immediate pay-out, level recurring pay-out and increasing recurring pay-out. Also, you can choose riders for additional protection, i.e. Kotak Permanent Disability Benefit Rider and Kotak Critical Illness Plus Benefit Rider.
3. Kotak Saral Jeevan Bima Plan: Kotak Saral Bima Plan is a non-linked non-participating individual pure risk cover plan that can be purchased by people aged between 18 years and 65 years. It pays up in lump sum in case of demise of the insured. The minimum and maximum maturity age under the plan is 23 years and 70 years respectively. The plan comes with premium payment modes of single, yearly, half-yearly or monthly payment. The minimum and maximum basic sum assured under the plan is of Rs. 5 Lakh and Rs. 25 Lakh respectively. One of the highlights of this plan is that it provides preferential rates for female lives.
Kotak Term Insurance User Reviews
The Kotak Life Term Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho includes coverage for accidental death providing an e...Read More
One of the standout features of the Kotak Life Term Insurance Policy was the affordability of its premiums. Th...Read More
The Kotak Life Term Insurance Policy has given me the flexibility to choose the coverage duration that aligns ...Read More
A good part about buying the Kotak Life Term Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho was that I got friendly remi...Read More
At InsuranceDekho I was able to find some best term plans offered by top insurance companies in India. It was ...Read More
Why to Buy Term Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Term Insurance News
Kotak Life Term Insurance Policy Details
Kotak Life which is one of the fastest-growing life insuranc...12 April 2023
Top Term Insurance Policies in India
Your family's financial security is built on your insurance ...31 August 2021
Kotak Life Term Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Kotak Life Term Insurance1800-209-8800Mon to Sun 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Claim Process at Kotak Life Term Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the case of death of the life assured, a claim intimation to the insurance company must be made as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsClaim form, death certificate, original policy document, and more documents must be submitted to ensure smooth claim settlement.
Claim EvaluationOnce the documents are submitted, the insurance company will conduct thorough evaluation of the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim settlement is done within 30 days. If additional investigation is required, it make take 6 months.
FAQ About Kotak Life Term Insurance
What is the customer helpline number of Kotak Life Insurance?
The toll-free customer helpline number of Kotak Life is - 1800 209 8800.
What is the Claim Settlement Ratio of Kotak Life Insurance?
Kotak Life featured an excellent claim settlement ratio of 96.38% for FY 2019-2020 as per the IRDA annual report.
What is the difference between term insurance and life insurance?
A term insurance plan provides the sum assured to the nominees/beneficiary in case of an unfortunate event. Life insurance provides benefits at the maturity of the plan.
Can Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) purchase Kotak Life Term insurance plans?
Yes, NRIs who have legal citizenship of India can purchase Kotak life term insurance plans.
Does Kotak Life Term insurance plans offer tax benefits?
Kotak Life offers tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of The Income Tax Act, 1961.