Aegon Term Insurance Plans
|Claim Settlement Ratio||99.25%|
|Customer Care||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||344 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||Rs. 64.60 Crore|
Aegon Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Times Group and Aegon Group, and started operating in July 2008. It. The insurer provides several term life insurance plans with great features and multiple benefits. Aegon Life Term insurance plans are cost-effective but designed to cater to the diverse range of requirements of policyholders. Aegon Life Insurance featured an impressive claim settlement ratio of 98.01% in the financial year 2019-20.
Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
Aegon Life Insurance offers various term insurance plans. The details of the plans are as follows:
1. Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan: Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan is a comprehensive online plan that offers life coverage until the age of 100 years. This plan comes with an inbuilt Aegon Life Critical Care Rider that gives payout on a diagnosis of 36 listed critical illnesses in the document. COVID-19 death claims are covered under this plan.
2. Aegon Life Group Term Plus Insurance Plan: Aegon Life Group Term Plus Insurance Plan is for employers or group administrations to provide financial protection to its group members or employees. In the case of the demise of an employee, death benefits will be given to the family of the employee.
3. Aegon Group Credit Shield Insurance Plan: This plan is a group term policy. Under the Aegon Group Credit Shield Insurance Plan, the employee is not only covered for life insurance but also for their outstanding loan amount so that their loved one's financial needs are looked after in case of life uncertainty. This plan best caters to Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, Employer-Employee groups who seek insurance at lower rates.
4. Aegon Life Saral Jeevan Bima: It is an easy to understand term insurance policy that is designed to cover you in life’s unfortunate situations and guarantees the protection of your loved ones in your absence. This cost-effective policy takes care of your basic insurance requirements by providing your family with financial stability by giving a lump sum payout after your demise. This plan gives you options to choose insurance policy term and premium payment term and Aegon Life AD Rider for better and bigger benefits.
5. Aegon Life Rural Term Insurance Plan: This term insurance plan is a single premium policy that allows you to enjoy the coverage for 5 years by just making a one-time payment. The benefits it provides include a death benefit, maturity benefit and tax benefit.
Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Aegon Term Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Assured|
|iTerm Insurance Plan||20 lac - 10 cr||Get Quotes Now|
Aegon Term Insurance User Reviews
Could easily renew the policy
I bought the Aegon Term Insurance plan a year ago from the InsuranceDekho website. When I wanted to get it ren...Read More
Got the best features
While purchasing a term policy, I was looking for a plan that gives me and my family maximum benefits....Read More
The website is very user-frien...
The InsuranceDekho website is handy to use. While buying the Aegon Term Insurance plan, I could ...Read More
Different companies and their ...
The best part about InsuranceDekho is that I found a list of insurance companies based on their claim ...Read More
Top insurance companies listed
The InsuranceDekho website has a list of all the top insurance companies which helped me look for an appropria...Read More
Why to Buy Term Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Term Insurance News
- Top Term Insurance Policies in India
Your family's financial security is built on your insurance ...31 August 2021
Aegon Term Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Aegon Term Insurance1800-209-9090Mon to Sat 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Claim Process at Aegon Term Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the case of death of the life assured, a claim intimation to the insurance company must be made as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsClaim form, death certificate, original policy document, and more documents must be submitted to ensure smooth claim settlement.
Claim EvaluationOnce the documents are submitted, the insurance company will conduct thorough evaluation of the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim settlement is done within 30 days. If additional investigation is required, it make take 6 months.
FAQ About Aegon Term Insurance
What will I get if my Aegon Life Term Insurance policy matures?
Aegon Life Term plan does not have a maturity benefit. The benefits will be paid out to the policyholder family in case of his/her death or to the policyholder in case if he/she is diagnosed with a terminal illness. If the policyholder chooses the critical illness benefit, the benefits would be paid out to the policyholder if he/she is diagnosed with any of the listed 36 critical illnesses.
Can I make changes to my Aegon term policy after I buy it?
No, policy terms and the premium amount cannot be changed once the policy is bought.
Are terrorist attacks covered under the Aegon life term insurance policy?
Yes, death due to terrorist attacks is covered under the Aegon term plan. The death benefit can be claimed by the policyholder nominee or the legal heir.
How much life cover should I select when I buy an Aegon term plan?
Your ideal life cover amount should depend upon your financial situation. Income and Liabilities should be taken into consideration. The basic rule to select your life cover is:
- At age 30 years, life cover should be 20 times your annual income.
- At age 40 years, life cover should be at 15 times your annual income.
- At age 50, your life cover should be 10 times your annual income.
What is Critical Illness Cover?
Critical illness cover is an additional benefit rider available with Aegon term plan which will provide the policyholder with a lump sum payout if diagnosed with listed 36 critical illnesses. There are no restrictions on hospitals or against any expenses incurred.