Calculate Your Car Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Elite I20 via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Elite I20 Summary
Hyundai Elite i20 is a premium hatchback which gives a mileage of up to 18.6 kmpl. This Hyundai showstopper is loaded with amazing features like power steering, power windows front, anti-lock braking system, and automatic climate control. The stylish yet spacious Hyundai Elite i20 is also equipped with keyless entry and voice control features.
Hyundai Elite i20 Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner in the country is required to have at least a third party car insurance policy. Thus, if you have a Hyundai Elite i20, you must take a minimum of a third party car insurance plan for your car. In the absence of at least a third party car insurance policy, you can be fined ₹2,000 and/or put in jail for up to 3 months as per the traffic rules amended in September 2019.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This cover protects you against the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, death or property damage of a third party which may arise due to a mishap involving your car. The third-party property damage is limited up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan insures you against the own damages incurred by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This cover safeguards you against both third party liabilities and own-damages incurred by your car in case of an unfortunate event.
How to buy Insurance for Hyundai Elite i20 via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Hyundai Elite i20 at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car number or proceed by selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which best suits your requirements. Make the payment and you are done. You will get your policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Elite i20 Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The cashless car insurance process is a great framework that helps you get your car repaired without paying anything. Under this system, you need to take your damaged car to the network garage of your insurance company for repair and its cost will be paid by your insurer. Here are the steps of the cashless car insurance process for your Elite 20 car:
- Intimate your insurer as early as possible after an accident or mishap by calling the customer support staff of your insurer or by visiting its website or through its mobile app.
- Share all the details of the incident to the police and register an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Click a few pictures of damages sustained by your insured car, bodily injuries, and any other damage, etc., after the accident to procure them as a vital proof for the settlement of the claim.
- Take your car to a network garage nearby for cashless repair. You can also ask for help from your insurance company to arrange towing facilities, in case of severe damage.
- As your car reaches the network garage, a surveyor will be sent by the insurance company to assess the extent of damages suffered by your car. Here you must show relevant documents like car registration certificate, policy copy driving license, FIR, etc., to the surveyor.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a report holding the estimate of the claim. Based on the documents and the surveyor's report, the insurer will accept or decline your claim request.
- If your insurer accepts your claim request, network garage will repair your car and generate the repair bill, which will be paid off directly by the insurance company.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process is framed to cover your car’s damages and losses by offering reimbursement to your repair expenses after assessing your bill and documents. Here are the steps of reimbursement car insurance process for your Elite 20 car:
- Intimate your insurance company about the incident instantly and register your claim.
- Take your damaged car to any garage or workshop after the accident or mishap for repair.
- Your insurer will send a surveyor to access the level of damages sustained by your car.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted to your insurance company by the surveyor.
- The garage will start repairing your car and you will have to pay the generated repair bill.
- Send the original repair invoice, relevant documents and a claim form to your insurer.
- After examining your bills, claim form, etc., your insurer will reimburse your claim amount.
Hyundai Elite i20 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Dual Tone||Petrol||₹740,089.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta||Petrol||₹714,533.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Option||Petrol||₹806,200.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Era||Petrol||₹549,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Magna Executive||Petrol||₹599,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Spotz||Petrol||₹659,932.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Asta Option||Diesel||₹931,200.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Asta Dual Tone||Diesel||₹868,723.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Asta||Diesel||₹843,166.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Magna Executive||Diesel||₹735,634.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Magna AT||Petrol||₹925,236.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Era||Diesel||₹688,000.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Sportz||Diesel||₹791,400.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Asta Option Diesel||Diesel||₹941,003.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Asta Option||Petrol||₹830,993.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Asta Option CVT||Petrol||₹920,993.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Asta Option CVT BSIV||Petrol||₹920,993.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Asta Dual Tone||Diesel||₹868,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Asta Option BSIV||Petrol||₹815,993.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Sportz||Diesel||₹783,400.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Asta Option||Diesel||₹923,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Magna Era||Diesel||₹731,000.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Era||Diesel||₹681,000.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Asta||Diesel||₹719,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Era BSIV||Petrol||₹559,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Era Diesel||Diesel||₹697,803.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Era||Petrol||₹559,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Magna Plus Diesel||Diesel||₹770,803.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Magna Plus||Petrol||₹649,950.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol CVT Asta||Petrol||₹824,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Era||Petrol||₹542,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Asta Dual Tone||Petrol||₹744,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus CVT||Petrol||₹831,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone Diesel||Diesel||₹876,103.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Magna Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹634,950.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Magna Era||Petrol||₹599,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus||Petrol||₹736,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Asta||Petrol||₹711,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus Diesel||Diesel||₹846,103.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Asta Option||Petrol||₹798,500.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol CVT Magna Executive||Petrol||₹706,900.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Spotz||Petrol||₹667,400.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone BSIV||Petrol||₹751,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹721,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone||Petrol||₹766,693.00|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz Plus CVT BSIV||Petrol||₹831,693.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Elite i20 Car Insurance User Reviews19 Reviews
- Good car insurance planThe customer care executive at InsuranceDekho explained to me and everything about my car insurance policy and also help...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy PARVEEN SHAIKOn:8th April, 2021
- Convenient chatboxI used the chatbox on Insurancedekho as it was a convenient choice for me. I could think and frame my queries well befor...Future GeneraliBy Nilanjan GhoshOn:22nd March, 2021
- Expert suggestionsI wanted to learn about network garages of IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy for claim settlement. I have a Hyundai Elite...Iffco TokioBy Rishan Karmakar On:10th December, 2020
- Made claim settlement easyI purchased a Bharti AXA car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho last year. I have a Hyundai Elite i20. I needed to mak...Bharti AxaBy Proma BanerjeeOn:30th November, 2020
- Paperless policyInsuranceDekho’s paperless policy is like no other! I bought the Kotak policy from their website and their no paperwork ...KotakBy Aman ShahiOn:20th November, 2020
- Instant policy issuanceI own a Hyundai Elite i20 and I got it insured under the Reliance car insurance policy with the help of InsuranceDekho. ...RelianceBy Karan JainOn:14th October, 2020
- Good and prompt supportGood and prompt support in helping the consumer at the time of documentation and submitting the same. Quickly response a...Iffco TokioBy Yakkala Satish BabuOn:28th September, 2020
- A giant network of garagesThe InsuranceDekho team suggested that I buy a Future Generali insurance plan that holds a giant network of repair garag...Future GeneraliBy Dipesh KarmaniOn:1st June, 2020
- Policy issued in no timeI have a Kotak car insurance plan for my Hyundai i20 car. I bought this plan from InsuranceDekho platform whose issuance...KotakBy Harsh ShankarOn:29th May, 2020
- Multiple payment gatewaysThere are several payment methods offered to me by Royal Sundaram insurance at the time of buying and renewing a policy ...Royal SundaramBy ZubinOn:26th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021
Hyundai Elite i20 Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Hyundai Elite i20?
The best car insurance plan for your Hyundai Elite is one that gives all-around coverage, like a comprehensive plan. This type of insurance covers the cost of both the third party liabilities and own-damage covers under a single premium making it convenient and well-rounded. Secondly, when selecting an insurance provider, a good way to check their reputation is to look for their claim settlement ratio. The easiest way to purchase insurance is to do it online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed decision based on your needs.
Will Car Insurance Pay for My Hyundai Elite i20 Car’s Windshield if it is Shattered in an Accident?
If your car’s windshield is shattered due to a mishap you can receive compensation for it if you have an own damage cover. However, keep in mind, the insurance provider will only cover the cost if there was no illegal driving involved.
Does My Second Hand Hyundai Elite i20 Require Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including second-hand cars are required to have at least a third party insurance policy. Additionally, keep in mind when you purchase a second-hand car you need to transfer the insurance policy to your name along with the other essential documents of the car.
What Factors Affect My Elite i20 Car Insurance Price?
The factors that affect the car insurance price of the i20 are its age, depreciation rate and IDV. The IDV or Insured Declared Value is maximum the insurance provider will compensate in case of a mishap. This amount takes into account the age of the car and its corresponding depreciation rate.
How to Claim Insurance for My Hyundai Elite i20?
To claim insurance for your Elite i20, follow the given steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR at your nearest police station and inform the insurance provider about the incident.
- Step 2: Fill in the claim form and submit it with the required documents to the insurance provider.
- Step 3: The insurance provider will send a surveyor to assess the damage and approve the claim accordingly.
- Step 4: Once approved you can take the car to a network garage and get the repairs done. The cost of the repair will be handled in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Hyundai i20?
The No Claim Bonus is the reward given by the insurance provider to the policyholder in case of a claim-free year. This reward is cumulative in nature going up to 50 per cent in the fifth year. The NCB is only available with its own damage covers.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Hyundai i20?
Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on that is available with add-on covers and negates the depreciation rate of the car when the insurance provider is calculating the claim amount. It ensures the claim amount is significantly higher. However, this add-on is available only for cars less than 5 years old and can be used a limited number times within a year.
How is IDV Calculated for My Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance?
The IDV of a car calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Hyundai Elite i20?
Your Elite i20’s car insurance policy can be renewed online. Simply visit our website and enter the required details in the car insurance renewal section and we will send you the new policy document to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.