What is your car's brand?
BMW X1 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|BMW X1 sDrive20d xLine||Diesel||₹3,990,000.00|
|BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine||Petrol||₹3,870,000.00|
|BMW X1 sDrive20d M Sport||Diesel||₹4,290,000.00|
|BMW X1 sDrive20i SportX||Petrol||₹3,590,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Audi Q2 Insurance Quotes
- View Volvo XC40 Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz GLC Insurance Quotes
- View Honda CR-V Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Kushaq Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View MG Hector Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
BMW X1 Car Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Remarkable experienceI own a BMW X1 and I got it insured under IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy with the help of InsuranceDekho. From getting...Iffco TokioBy Debadrita BanerjeeOn:3rd November, 2020
Car Insurance News
- All You Need to Know About Theft Cover For Car Ins...
Want to learn about car theft cover? Read this post.16 January 2021
- How to Avail the Best Car Insurance at Affordable ...
Want to buy the best car insurance at affordable rates? Read...16 January 2021
- Compulsory Personal Accident Cover (PA Cover) in C...
Exploring Compulsory Personal Accident Cover (PA Cover) in c...15 January 2021
- Things to Know Before Installing a CNG Kit in Your...
Installing a CNG kit in your car? Here are a few things to c...15 January 2021
- What Can Happen if You Ignore the Transfer of Insu...
Know what can go wrong if you forget to transfer insurance o...14 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
Bmw X1 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bmw X1 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Bmw X1 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bmw X1 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bmw X1 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bmw X1 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bmw X1 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bmw X1 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Bmw X1 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.