Calculate Your Tvs Sport Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Sport via InsuranceDekho
TVS Sport Bike Insurance Summary
TVS Sport is a 110 cc commuter bike that is available in two variants and six bright colours in India. The 108.5 kg bike generates 8.1 bhp of power and 8.7 nm of torque from its engine. It gets a four-speed gearbox and both its rear and front brakes are drum brakes. Both the variants namely kick start alloy and self start alloy have LED DRLs with bulb type headlamp and two pod instrument clusters as the standard features. Other features like air cooled single-cylinder engine, combi brake system, body graphics, and the five-step adjustable hydraulic rear shocks make the bike stand apart.
TVS Sport Bike Insurance
Getting a third party bike insurance policy is mandatory by law in India as per the Indian Motor Tariff. So, if you want to ride legally on Indian roads, then you must own at least a third party bike insurance policy for your TVS Sports bike. Otherwise, you may be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Having a third-party bike insurance policy is also important because it protects you against any damages or losses caused to a third party that can be a person, property, vehicle etc. To enhance your insurance cover, you can also purchase a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Policy: It is the basic requirement to own a third party bike insurance cover. All the bikes, including TVS Sport bike, are eligible to be covered under a third-party bike insurance policy. The policy covers you against third-party liabilities up to Rs. 1 lakh in case of an unfortunate event.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy: A standalone own-damage bike insurance policy helps you to stay covered against the damages caused to your own vehicle due to unfortunate events such as natural calamity, fire, theft, accident, etc. It is not mandatory by law but can prove to be useful for you.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: A comprehensive bike insurance policy offers you a mix of benefits offered by both the policies mentioned above. It covers you against third-party liabilities as well as damage sustained by your own bike in case of a mishap. In short, it keeps you covered in all situations.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Sport from InsuranceDekho
To purchase a bike insurance policy for your TVS Sport bike online at InsuranceDekho, follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number. Click on the ‘Get your Quotes’ button. If you don’t remember your bike’s number, then please enter its brand, model, registration year, fuel type, variant, etc.
Step 3: Enter your personal information like Name and Mobile Number. You can see several quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From various quotes displayed, select the most suitable bike insurance policy for your TVS Sport bike keeping in consideration your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Pay the premium for the selected bike insurance policy online. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
TVS Sport Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
The cashless bike insurance gives coverage to your bike by getting it repaired without letting you pay anything. To avail this facility, you will have to get your bike repaired only at the network garage of your insurance company. Given below is the cashless bike insurance claim process for TVS Sport bike:
- Inform your insurer as early as possible after a mishap by connecting with your insurer’s customer support staff or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Tell the police in detail about the event and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, etc.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your bike, your bodily injuries, etc, after the accident to keep as evidence at the time of claim settlement.
- Take your bike to the nearest network garage for cashless repairs. You can also connect with your insurer to arrange towing facilities, if your bike is unmovable.
- After the bike reaches the garage, your insurer will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages sustained by your bike. The surveyor could ask you to show relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy, driving license, FIR, etc.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report after assessing the bike’s damage and your documents. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or decline your claim.
- If the insurance company approves the claim request, your bike will be repaired at the network garage and the amount of the repair bill will be paid off by your insurer.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement bike insurance gives you coverage to get your bike repaired by reimbursing your repair bill based on your repair bill. Given below is the reimbursement bike insurance claim process for your TVS Sport bike:
- Inform your insurer about the accident and register your bike insurance claim.
- Take your insured bike to a garage of your choice for repair.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to visit the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage will start repairing your damaged bike and you will have to pay its repair cost.
- Submit the repair bills and required relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will examine your repair bills and claim form and then reimburse your bill.
TVS Sport Variants with Insurance Premium Price
TVS Sport 10099.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Spoke99.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Electric Start Long Seat99.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Electric Start Alloy99.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy99.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6109.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Long Seat99.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6109.7 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Tvs Sport Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda CB350RS Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson Fat Bob 114 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Sport Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Great experienceGreat experience. Easy to buy policy online. All thanks to InsuranceDekho's team. Hope the team will help at the time of...Iffco TokioBy Deepak DamodharanOn:20th March, 2021
- Friendly teamI wanted to learn more about the Zero Depreciation add-on cover and whether my insurer Bharti AXA provided this add-on c...Bharti AxaBy Chirag MondalOn:16th December, 2020
- Affordable insurance plansI was in search of affordable policy options for my TVS Sport. I tried out InsuranceDekho. I was amazed to find out thei...Tata AigBy Abhigyan RakshitOn:26th November, 2020
- Best bike insurance plansI recently bought TVS Sport and was on the lookout for a good insurance plan. My cousin suggested InsuranceDekho. They p...DhflBy Apan SahaOn:6th November, 2020
- Cost-effective insurance coverInsuranceDekho provides a list of the most affordable policies. I went bonkers seeing the insurance plans and premiums o...DhflBy Anindya BoseOn:23rd October, 2020
- Learned about add-on coversI hold the TATA AIG policy for my TVS Sport. Previously, I had no clue about add-on covers. But after visiting Insurance...Tata AigBy Sneha MullickOn:19th October, 2020
- Easy to understand platformWhen I first visited InsuranceDekho to avail a policy for my TVS Sport, I faced no problems. The website has all informa...Royal SundaramBy Abhirup RoyOn:15th October, 2020
- Adequate add-on optionsThe InsuranceDekho portal offered me different add-on covers to choose from. It assisted me to select covers for my Kota...KotakBy Nikhil DwediOn:30th September, 2020
- Instant issuance of planThe InsuranceDekho portal provided me a new bike insurance policy by Liberty General Insurance in no time. I bought this...LibertyBy Anant GuptaOn:17th September, 2020
- Renewal in just 2 stepsThe Insurance Dekho platform allowed me to renew my bike insurance policy of Universal Sompo Insurance that I bought to ...Universal SompoBy Hemant SinghOn:10th September, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How To Get A Cheap Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Learn how to get a cheap two-wheeler insurance policy here.02 July 2022
- 10 Things to Think About Before Buying a Used Bike
Due to the abundance of good-condition two-wheelers, many in...01 July 2022
- Are Add-On Covers in a Two-Wheeler Insurance Polic...
Insurance for two-wheelers Add-on covers are optional covera...01 July 2022
- Renewing Your Two-Wheeler Insurance in the Most Po...
When insurance was first introduced, the only method to obta...30 June 2022
- Is Multi-Year Motorcycle Insurance Beneficial?
Learn about the advantages of getting multi-year bike insura...30 June 2022
- 10 Tips For Riding In Congested Areas
Here are some tips that will help you manage your bike ridin...04 May 2022
- Why Shouldn't You Use a Fancy Number Plate On Your...
Know why you shouldn't use a fancy number plate on you bike....04 May 2022
- Renewal Benefits for Two-Wheeler Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of renewing your bike insuranc...06 May 2022
- How Can You Check Your Bike Insurance Policy's Exp...
Perhaps you're looking for a step-by-step guide on how to ch...14 May 2022
- Learn Everything About Bike Registration Through R...
Read on to learn more about how to register your new bike an...19 May 2022
TVS Sport Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance for My TVS Sport?
The best two-wheeler insurance for your TVS Sport can be found by comparing the different two-wheeler insurance companies, the quotes they’re offering and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, you can also check the claim settlement ratio of the insurance providers, the terms and conditions of the policy they are offering and customer reviews to shortlist the one that suits your requirements and price point.
Will Two-Wheeler Insurance Pay for the Cracked Windshield of MyTVS Sport?
Your two-wheeler insurance policy will only cover the damage caused to your TVS Sport’s windshield in case of a mishap and if you have an own damage cover. You can purchase this for your two-wheeler either as a standalone own damage cover or as part of a comprehensive insurance plan. Also keep in mind, if there was any form of misuse or illegal driving involved in the damage of the TVS Sport, the insurance company will not cover the cost of the damage.
Does My Second Hand TVS Sport Need Two-Wheeler Insurance?
Yes, you must have at least a third party insurance for your second hand TVS Sport. This type of two-wheeler insurance is compulsory for and if caught without it you can be fined Rs 2000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. The third-party insurance will cover third party liabilities in case there is a mishap involving your TVS Sport including bodily injuries, death and property damage. The maximum compensation that is given for property damage under third party insurance for two-wheelers is Rs 1 Lakh.
What factors affect the insurance premium of my TVS Sport?
There are several factors that determine the premium of your TVS Sport. The most important factor, however, is the Insured Declared Value of your TVS Sport. This indicates the maximum compensation the insurance company will offer you in the event of a mishap. Moreover, the IDV also takes into account the depreciation rate of your TVS Sport according to its age. This means the older your TVS Sport the lower the IDV, claim amount and premium amount.
How to File a Claim for My TVS Sport?Follow these steps to file a claim for your TVS Sport:
Step 1: Inform your two-wheeler insurance provider about the mishap as soon as possible. You will also need to confirm the list of documents required for the claim procedure.
Step 2: If your TVS Sport was involved in a road accident, case of vandalism or theft you will need to file an FIR at the nearest police station. The FIR Document is also required for the claim procedure for these situations.
Step 3: Fill in the claim form and submit it along with the documents required for your claim to be processed.
Step 4: If your TVS Sport was damaged by the mishap, the insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the damage. After they submit their report, your claim will go through a verification process.
Step 5: If the claim is approved, you can take your TVS Sport to the garage and get it repaired. The insurance company will reimburse the amount once you have submitted the original invoice. On the other hand, if you choose to go to a network garage the insurance company will handle the entire matter in a cashless manner.
How to receive NCB for my TVS Sport insurance?
If you purchase an own-damage cover for your TVS Sport, the insurance company will automatically offer you No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year. The insurance providers offer this to their customers as an incentive for their safe driving skills. The NCB is transferable in case you sell your current two-wheeler and purchase a new one or change your insurance provider. Moreover, it is cumulative in nature, this means the reward becomes higher with every consecutive year. The maximum reward is 50% and is offered in the fifth consecutive claim-free year.
What is Zero Depreciation in Two-Wheeler Insurance and How Does it Affect My TVS Sport?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover, you can purchase it for your TVS Sport along with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive insurance plan. The cover will mitigate the depreciation of your two-wheeler at the time of claim settlement. This makes the claim amount significantly higher and the out-of-pocket expenses much lower. Keep in mind, you can only purchase the zero depreciation cover for your TVS Sport if it is less than five years old and it can be used onlyfor a limited number of times within a year.
How to renew the two-wheeler insurance for my TVS Sport?
You can renew your TVS Sport’s insurance online within a few minutes. Follow these instructions to renew your TVS Sport two-wheeler insurance on the InsuranceDekho website:
Step 1: Go to the InsuranceDekho website and choose the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ option from the home page.
Step 2: Enter your TVS Sport’s registration number or its make, model and year of registration. Also, provide the two-wheeler’s variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Next you must provide the details of your previous TVS Sport two-wheeler insurance including your previous insurance’s expiry date, insurance provider and claim details if any. After this enter your personal information and then select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ options to continue.
Step 4: All the quotes for your TVS Sport will be visible on your screen. Compare them and select one that suits your needs and also select any add-ons you would like to purchase.
Step 5: Pay for your TVS Sport two-wheeler insurance and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
How to calculate the IDV of my TVS Sport?
You can calculate the IDV of your TVS Sport bike by using the two-wheeler insurance premium calculator on the InsuranceDekho website.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.