TVS Sport Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
TVS Sport 10099.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Spoke99.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy99.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Long Seat99.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Electric Start Long Seat99.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Electric Start Alloy99.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Self Start Alloy Wheel New109.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel109.7 cc, Petrol
TVS Sport Self Start Alloy Wheel109.7 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Tvs Sport Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Sport via InsuranceDekho
TVS Sport Bike Insurance Summary
TVS Sport is a 110 cc commuter bike that is available in two variants and six bright colours in India. The 108.5 kg bike generates 8.1 bhp of power and 8.7 nm of torque from its engine. It gets a four-speed gearbox and both its rear and front brakes are drum brakes. Both the variants namely kick start alloy and self start alloy have LED DRLs with bulb type headlamp and two pod instrument clusters as the standard features. Other features like air cooled single-cylinder engine, combi brake system, body graphics, and the five-step adjustable hydraulic rear shocks make the bike stand apart.
TVS Sport Bike Insurance
Getting a third party bike insurance policy is mandatory by law in India as per the Indian Motor Tariff. So, if you want to ride legally on Indian roads, then you must own at least a third party bike insurance policy for your TVS Sports bike. Otherwise, you may be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Having a third-party bike insurance policy is also important because it protects you against any damages or losses caused to a third party that can be a person, property, vehicle etc. To enhance your insurance cover, you can also purchase a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Policy: It is the basic requirement to own a third party bike insurance cover. All the bikes, including TVS Sport bike, are eligible to be covered under a third-party bike insurance policy. The policy covers you against third-party liabilities up to Rs. 1 lakh in case of an unfortunate event.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy: A standalone own-damage bike insurance policy helps you to stay covered against the damages caused to your own vehicle due to unfortunate events such as natural calamity, fire, theft, accident, etc. It is not mandatory by law but can prove to be useful for you.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: A comprehensive bike insurance policy offers you a mix of benefits offered by both the policies mentioned above. It covers you against third-party liabilities as well as damage sustained by your own bike in case of a mishap. In short, it keeps you covered in all situations.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Sport from InsuranceDekho
To purchase a bike insurance policy for your TVS Sport bike online at InsuranceDekho, follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number. Click on the ‘Get your Quotes’ button. If you don’t remember your bike’s number, then please enter its brand, model, registration year, fuel type, variant, etc.
Step 3: Enter your personal information like Name and Mobile Number. You can see several quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From various quotes displayed, select the most suitable bike insurance policy for your TVS Sport bike keeping in consideration your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Pay the premium for the selected bike insurance policy online. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
TVS Sport Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
The cashless bike insurance gives coverage to your bike by getting it repaired without letting you pay anything. To avail this facility, you will have to get your bike repaired only at the network garage of your insurance company. Given below is the cashless bike insurance claim process for TVS Sport bike:
- Inform your insurer as early as possible after a mishap by connecting with your insurer’s customer support staff or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Tell the police in detail about the event and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, etc.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your bike, your bodily injuries, etc, after the accident to keep as evidence at the time of claim settlement.
- Take your bike to the nearest network garage for cashless repairs. You can also connect with your insurer to arrange towing facilities, if your bike is unmovable.
- After the bike reaches the garage, your insurer will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages sustained by your bike. The surveyor could ask you to show relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy, driving license, FIR, etc.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report after assessing the bike’s damage and your documents. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or decline your claim.
- If the insurance company approves the claim request, your bike will be repaired at the network garage and the amount of the repair bill will be paid off by your insurer.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement bike insurance gives you coverage to get your bike repaired by reimbursing your repair bill based on your repair bill. Given below is the reimbursement bike insurance claim process for your TVS Sport bike:
- Inform your insurer about the accident and register your bike insurance claim.
- Take your insured bike to a garage of your choice for repair.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to visit the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage will start repairing your damaged bike and you will have to pay its repair cost.
- Submit the repair bills and required relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will examine your repair bills and claim form and then reimburse your bill.
Add-ons For Your Tvs Sport Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Price
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View Triumph Speed 400 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Sport Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Great experienceGreat experience. Easy to buy policy online. All thanks to InsuranceDekho's team. Hope the team will help at the time of...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Deepak DamodharanOn:20th March, 2021
- Friendly teamI wanted to learn more about the Zero Depreciation add-on cover and whether my insurer Bharti AXA provided this add-on c...Bharti Axa bike InsuranceBy Chirag MondalOn:16th December, 2020
- Affordable insurance plansI was in search of affordable policy options for my TVS Sport. I tried out InsuranceDekho. I was amazed to find out thei...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Abhigyan RakshitOn:26th November, 2020
- Best bike insurance plansI recently bought TVS Sport and was on the lookout for a good insurance plan. My cousin suggested InsuranceDekho. They p...Dhfl bike InsuranceBy Apan SahaOn:6th November, 2020
- Cost-effective insurance coverInsuranceDekho provides a list of the most affordable policies. I went bonkers seeing the insurance plans and premiums o...Dhfl bike InsuranceBy Anindya BoseOn:23rd October, 2020
- Learned about add-on coversI hold the TATA AIG policy for my TVS Sport. Previously, I had no clue about add-on covers. But after visiting Insurance...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Sneha MullickOn:19th October, 2020
- Easy to understand platformWhen I first visited InsuranceDekho to avail a policy for my TVS Sport, I faced no problems. The website has all informa...Royal Sundaram bike InsuranceBy Abhirup RoyOn:15th October, 2020
- Adequate add-on optionsThe InsuranceDekho portal offered me different add-on covers to choose from. It assisted me to select covers for my Kota...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Nikhil DwediOn:30th September, 2020
- Instant issuance of planThe InsuranceDekho portal provided me a new bike insurance policy by Liberty General Insurance in no time. I bought this...Liberty bike InsuranceBy Anant GuptaOn:17th September, 2020
- Renewal in just 2 stepsThe Insurance Dekho platform allowed me to renew my bike insurance policy of Universal Sompo Insurance that I bought to ...Universal Sompo bike InsuranceBy Hemant SinghOn:10th September, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
TVS Sport Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance for My TVS Sport?
The best two-wheeler insurance for your TVS Sport can be found by comparing the different two-wheeler insurance companies, the quotes they’re offering and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, you can also check the claim settlement ratio of the insurance providers, the terms and conditions of the policy they are offering and customer reviews to shortlist the one that suits your requirements and price point.
Will Two-Wheeler Insurance Pay for the Cracked Windshield of MyTVS Sport?
Your two-wheeler insurance policy will only cover the damage caused to your TVS Sport’s windshield in case of a mishap and if you have an own damage cover. You can purchase this for your two-wheeler either as a standalone own damage cover or as part of a comprehensive insurance plan. Also keep in mind, if there was any form of misuse or illegal driving involved in the damage of the TVS Sport, the insurance company will not cover the cost of the damage.
Does My Second Hand TVS Sport Need Two-Wheeler Insurance?
Yes, you must have at least a third party insurance for your second hand TVS Sport. This type of two-wheeler insurance is compulsory for and if caught without it you can be fined Rs 2000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. The third-party insurance will cover third party liabilities in case there is a mishap involving your TVS Sport including bodily injuries, death and property damage. The maximum compensation that is given for property damage under third party insurance for two-wheelers is Rs 1 Lakh.
What factors affect the insurance premium of my TVS Sport?
There are several factors that determine the premium of your TVS Sport. The most important factor, however, is the Insured Declared Value of your TVS Sport. This indicates the maximum compensation the insurance company will offer you in the event of a mishap. Moreover, the IDV also takes into account the depreciation rate of your TVS Sport according to its age. This means the older your TVS Sport the lower the IDV, claim amount and premium amount.
How to File a Claim for My TVS Sport?Follow these steps to file a claim for your TVS Sport:
Step 1: Inform your two-wheeler insurance provider about the mishap as soon as possible. You will also need to confirm the list of documents required for the claim procedure.
Step 2: If your TVS Sport was involved in a road accident, case of vandalism or theft you will need to file an FIR at the nearest police station. The FIR Document is also required for the claim procedure for these situations.
Step 3: Fill in the claim form and submit it along with the documents required for your claim to be processed.
Step 4: If your TVS Sport was damaged by the mishap, the insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the damage. After they submit their report, your claim will go through a verification process.
Step 5: If the claim is approved, you can take your TVS Sport to the garage and get it repaired. The insurance company will reimburse the amount once you have submitted the original invoice. On the other hand, if you choose to go to a network garage the insurance company will handle the entire matter in a cashless manner.