What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is a robust built bike that never lets you behind on the road. It is available in 5 variants and 10 colours bike, which comes with a combination of rugged appeal and powerful engine. The engine capacity of this beast is 648 cc that develops a power of 47.65 PS and a 52 Nm of torque. The Continental GT 650 is equipped with a range of specifications which ensures a safe ride which include tubeless tyres, double disc brakes, dual channel ABS system, LED headlight and tail light, slipper clutch, self start only, etc.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance
Holding a minimum of third party bike insurance cover is compulsory in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This is the most basic cover designed to safeguard you against the financial liabilities, that you may be entitled to pay to a third party, which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. To drive a bike without holding at least this insurance plan is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – This is the most basic bike insurance plan owning which is compulsory for every bike owner. It offers coverage for your financial expenses towards the third party for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused due to an accident with your bike. The compensation amount for property damage expenses can be provided up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is an insurance policy that offers coverage to cover the expenses arising due to any damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive insurance plan that offers compensation to secure you from the financial liabilities you may incur towards a third party for their damages occurred due to the involvement of your bike along with the damages or losses incurred by your own bike due to an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How To Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 From InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of InsuranceDekho and follow the below steps. It will help you receive the best-suited insurance cover for your Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill up the “get your quote” section with your bike number. If you do not have your bike number, then can proceed by entering details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location, and so on.
Step 3: Fill the next column with your name and mobile number to get insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare quotes and select a policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance User Reviews21 Reviews
- Understand policy differences easilyBefore choosing the HDFC ERGO comprehensive bike insurance plan for my Royal Enfield Continental GT650, I researched a l...Hdfc ErgoBy Ishaan ShashmalOn:13th January, 2021
- Expert advice providerMy Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 needed some repairing, but I was struggling with the claim settlement of my Bajaj Al...Bajaj AllianzBy Debarghya ChandraOn:20th October, 2020
- Customer-friendly platformThe InsuranceDekho is a user-friendly and updated platform which is filled with quality information. With its assistance...New IndiaBy Namit JhaOn:7th October, 2020
- Numerous cashless garagesThere are various cashless garages available in the network of Bharti AXA insurance firm which assisted me to get my bik...Bharti AxaBy Ramesh ShekharOn:5th October, 2020
- Brilliant insurance websiteThe website of the InsuranceDekho is highly beneficial and easy to use. Due to its updated and accurate insurance-relate...New IndiaBy Prem VermaOn:30th September, 2020
- Prompt policy issuanceThe Digit insurance policy which I bought for my Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 bike was issued in a few minutes. It m...DigitBy Umesh LambaOn:24th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly platformThe platform of InsuranceDekho is quite user-friendly and holds the most useful and fresh content related to insurance. ...Bharti AxaBy Prakash ChandraOn:16th September, 2020
- Excellent insurance websiteThe InsuranceDekho website is quite user-friendly and useful for all the insurance customers. With the help of its fresh...RelianceBy Prateek BatraOn:9th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly websiteThe InsuranceDekho website is very user-friendly and is constantly updated with the latest and quality content. With its...Bharti AxaBy Naseer KhanOn:7th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly websiteThe website of InsuranceDekho is very much user-friendly and is regularly updated with advanced and quality content. Wit...RelianceBy Namit JhaOn:31st August, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Tips to Follow When Riding a Bike With a Pillion R...
If you want to know tips to follow when riding a bike with a...28 January 2021
- Safety Tips to Ride a Bike in Foggy Conditions
Read this post to find safety tips to ride a bike in foggy c...27 January 2021
- Significance of Wheelbase in Two-Wheeler
Significance of wheelbase in two-wheeler explained in this p...27 January 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Bike Insurance I...
Have you ever wanted a handy guide of all the main points ab...26 January 2021
- Documents To Carry When Riding A Bike In India
Do you know what documents are compulsory to carry with you ...26 January 2021
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
- Top Bikes with High Resale Value in India
There are many reasons you may want to invest in a new bike ...03 December 2020
- Significance of Cubic Capacity (CC) in Motorcycles
Not many know of what Cubic Capacity (CC) refers to in bikes...30 November 2020
- How to Transfer RC from One State to Another?
Read all about the process of how to transfer the registrati...01 December 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.