What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is a robust built bike that never lets you behind on the road. It is available in 5 variants and 10 colours bike, which comes with a combination of rugged appeal and powerful engine. The engine capacity of this beast is 648 cc that develops a power of 47.65 PS and a 52 Nm of torque. The Continental GT 650 is equipped with a range of specifications which ensures a safe ride which include tubeless tyres, double disc brakes, dual channel ABS system, LED headlight and tail light, slipper clutch, self start only, etc.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance
Holding a minimum of third party bike insurance cover is compulsory in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This is the most basic cover designed to safeguard you against the financial liabilities, that you may be entitled to pay to a third party, which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. To drive a bike without holding at least this insurance plan is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – This is the most basic bike insurance plan owning which is compulsory for every bike owner. It offers coverage for your financial expenses towards the third party for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused due to an accident with your bike. The compensation amount for property damage expenses can be provided up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is an insurance policy that offers coverage to cover the expenses arising due to any damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive insurance plan that offers compensation to secure you from the financial liabilities you may incur towards a third party for their damages occurred due to the involvement of your bike along with the damages or losses incurred by your own bike due to an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How To Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 From InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of InsuranceDekho and follow the below steps. It will help you receive the best-suited insurance cover for your Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill up the “get your quote” section with your bike number. If you do not have your bike number, then can proceed by entering details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location, and so on.
Step 3: Fill the next column with your name and mobile number to get insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare quotes and select a policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Continental Gt 650 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Harley Davidson Street 750 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Vulcan S Insurance Quotes
- View KTM 390 Duke Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Triumph Rocket 3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bike Insurance User Reviews21 Reviews
- Understand policy differences easilyBefore choosing the HDFC ERGO comprehensive bike insurance plan for my Royal Enfield Continental GT650, I researched a l...Hdfc ErgoBy Ishaan ShashmalOn:13th January, 2021
- Expert advice providerMy Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 needed some repairing, but I was struggling with the claim settlement of my Bajaj Al...Bajaj AllianzBy Debarghya ChandraOn:20th October, 2020
- Customer-friendly platformThe InsuranceDekho is a user-friendly and updated platform which is filled with quality information. With its assistance...New IndiaBy Namit JhaOn:7th October, 2020
- Numerous cashless garagesThere are various cashless garages available in the network of Bharti AXA insurance firm which assisted me to get my bik...Bharti AxaBy Ramesh ShekharOn:5th October, 2020
- Brilliant insurance websiteThe website of the InsuranceDekho is highly beneficial and easy to use. Due to its updated and accurate insurance-relate...New IndiaBy Prem VermaOn:30th September, 2020
- Prompt policy issuanceThe Digit insurance policy which I bought for my Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 bike was issued in a few minutes. It m...DigitBy Umesh LambaOn:24th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly platformThe platform of InsuranceDekho is quite user-friendly and holds the most useful and fresh content related to insurance. ...Bharti AxaBy Prakash ChandraOn:16th September, 2020
- Excellent insurance websiteThe InsuranceDekho website is quite user-friendly and useful for all the insurance customers. With the help of its fresh...RelianceBy Prateek BatraOn:9th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly websiteThe InsuranceDekho website is very user-friendly and is constantly updated with the latest and quality content. With its...Bharti AxaBy Naseer KhanOn:7th September, 2020
- Customer-friendly websiteThe website of InsuranceDekho is very much user-friendly and is regularly updated with advanced and quality content. Wit...RelianceBy Namit JhaOn:31st August, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How to Save Money While Purchasing Bike Insurance?
Read this post to know how to save money while purchasing bi...19 April 2021
- Top Best Sports Bikes In India 2021
Let us find out the top best sports bikes in India 2021.19 April 2021
- Best Bajaj Pulsar Models With The Best Mileage
Read this article to learn about best Bajaj Pulsar models wi...18 April 2021
- Best Bajaj Pulsar Variants Under Rs. 1 Lakh
Check this article for the best Bajaj Pulsar variants under ...18 April 2021
- List of Bike Insurance Companies List In India
Are you choosing the ideal bike or scooter model? Here is a ...17 April 2021
- PUC Certificate: Check Your Vehicle Pollution Cert...
Have you ever wondered your pollution certificate status onl...16 March 2021
- Traffic Fines in 2021: New Rules, Applicable Penal...
In this article, we have listed the applicable fines and pen...04 March 2021
- How to Find A Bike’s Registration Number And Chass...
Check this post if you want to learn how to find a bike's re...20 February 2021
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
- Why Is a VIN or a Chassis Number Important?
Know all about the VIN and chassis number of your bike04 March 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.