What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 180 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Pulsar 180 is one of the oldest bikes, yet still dominating the market and impressing the riders. It is available in 2 variants which come in black red colour. This holds an engine capacity of 178.6 cc and generates 17.02 PS of power at 8500rpm and 14.22 Nm of torque at 6500rpm. This single-cylinder, air-cooled engine tends to deliver an impressive mileage of 50 kmpl that turns it out to be a value for money motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar 180 comes with several advanced features like single channel ABS system, double disc brakes, tubeless tyres, four stroke and air-cooled engine, self start only, halogen headlight, LED tail light, wet and multi plate clutch and so on.
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Bike Insurance
Every bike owner is required to have at least a third party bike insurance cover while driving, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This policy gives you compensation for your financial liabilities towards a third party, arising due to an accident involving your bike. Driving a bike without holding at least this basic policy is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – A third party insurance cover gives you protection against the expenses that you are liable to pay to the third party for their bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. The compensation for the property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This standalone own-damage bike insurance cover is designed to protect you against the financial expenses that may arise due to the damages or losses incurred by your own bike in an accident or any kind of mishap such as theft, fire, natural calamity, etc.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive bike insurance policy which gives your bike a holistic coverage. It offers compensation for your financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party along with the own damage expenses suffered by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 180 Bike from InsuranceDekho
Visiting the official website of InsuranceDekho can easily get you the best insurance solutions related to your bike insurance plan. You just have to follow the steps given below to purchase an insurance policy for your Bajaj Pulsar 180 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Enter your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” section. However, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, fuel type registration year, RTO location, etc., if you do not know your bike number
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance policy. You will get the policy document through an email.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Pulsar 180 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View TVS Apache RTR 180 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Triumph Rocket 3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Bike Insurance User Reviews10 Reviews
- Very niceVery good services at InsuranceDekho. I am very satisfied with your policy. It is great experience for me. The website h...Bajaj AllianzBy BALEN SARMAOn:13th March, 2021
- Numerous policy optionsInsuranceDekho has a bunch of insurance policies in store for its customers. Each policy has its own special features th...Iffco TokioBy Rupam Modak On:29th December, 2020
- Information on network garagesI could not figure out how I could avail the benefit of network garages and how it was gonna help me with my claim. I ch...RelianceBy Soumik ChandraOn:22nd December, 2020
- Detailed information on policiesI bought a Bajaj Pulsar 180 and wanted to get it insured. A friend suggested InsuranceDekho. I was so glad to see detail...Hdfc ErgoBy Kushal HazraOn:9th December, 2020
- Swift policy comparisonA thorough comparison of options is required before making any investment. I am grateful to InsuranceDekho for giving me...New IndiaBy Santanu Bera On:2nd November, 2020
- Get quotes within secondsIt is really easy to get quotes for various insurance policies on InsuranceDekho. After providing my Bajaj Pulsar 180’s ...Hdfc ErgoBy Paromita PaulOn:13th October, 2020
- Digital operationsWhile buying an ICICI Lombard insurance plan for my Bajaj Pulsar 180 bike from InsuranceDekho, I did not require to go t...Icici LombardBy Bhuvan DesaiOn:22nd June, 2020
- Best service as compare to othersNice online service as I searched on various sites.Iffco TokioBy Yogesh chandOn:4th April, 2020
- Excellent workGood work ...Hdfc ErgoBy ASHWARYA KUMAROn:26th July, 2019
- Happy customerOne of the best Insurance agent of insurancedekho.com Extremely helpful and supportive.Iffco TokioBy Syed Zahid AliOn:4th July, 2019
Bike Insurance News
- Is Two-Wheeler Insurance Compulsory For Electric S...
Finding insurance companies covering electric two-wheelers m...16 April 2021
- 9 Things To Know Before Going On A Long Bike Ride
If you are planning a long-distance motorcycle ride, learnin...16 April 2021
- How To Increase Concentration While Riding Your Mo...
Know how you can increase concentration while riding your mo...15 April 2021
- Benefits of Buying Long-Term Two Wheeler Insurance
This article highlights the benefits of buying long-term two...15 April 2021
- What Is NCB Cover? Why Is It Important For Your Tw...
Read more about NCB cover and its importance in two-wheeler ...14 April 2021
- PUC Certificate: Check Your Vehicle Pollution Cert...
Have you ever wondered your pollution certificate status onl...16 March 2021
- Traffic Fines in 2021: New Rules, Applicable Penal...
In this article, we have listed the applicable fines and pen...04 March 2021
- How to Find A Bike’s Registration Number And Chass...
Check this post if you want to learn how to find a bike's re...20 February 2021
- Steps To Check Bike Insurance Policy Status Online...
It has never been easier to check your insurance policy stat...16 February 2021
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.