- Bike No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Bajaj Platina 100 Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bajaj Platina 100 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Platina 100 is a stylish, comfortable, fuel efficient bike, which became quite popular among daily commuters soon after it got introduced in the Indian market. It is available in 3 variants which comprise Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6, Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 and Platina 100 ES Disc BS6, where all are available in red and black colour. All its variants are equipped with a single-cylinder engine of 102 cc that pumps out 7.9PS of power at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of torque at 5500rpm. It is loaded with a range of cutting-edge features such as alloy wheels, combi brake system, high quality tube tyres, kick and self start, air cooled engine, halogen headlight, etc.
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to own the minimum of a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India. It is the most basic insurance plan that offers coverage against the expenses that you may incur towards a third party due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without owning a third party insurance cover is illegal and can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – Third party cover is an insurance policy that you should at least own as a compulsion while driving a bike in India. It offers you coverage for financial expenses, which you have to pay to a third party for their bodily injury or death along with property damage incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your bike. The coverage for property damage expenses can maximum go up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – Own damage is a bike insurance cover that gives you financial security to bear the expenses incurred due to any damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – Comprehensive insurance cover protects you against financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party in addition to the damage expenses sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 From InsuranceDekho?
Visiting the InsuranceDekho website can get you the best insurance solutions for your bike. Follow the steps given below to find an insurance cover for your Bajaj Platina 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your bike in the “Get Your Quote” section. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed ahead
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select the most suited bike policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Bajaj Platina 100 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bajaj Platina 100 Electric Start CBS102 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start CBS102 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Disc BS6102 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Drum BS6102 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6102 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
Hero Super Splendor Insurance PriceView Hero Super Splendor Insurance Price
Honda Shine 100 Insurance PriceView Honda Shine 100 Insurance Price
Honda Activa 6G Insurance PriceView Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance PriceView TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
Honda Dio Insurance PriceView Honda Dio Insurance Price
TVS Jupiter Insurance PriceView TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
Simple One Insurance PriceView Simple One Insurance Price
Suzuki Access 125 Insurance PriceView Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
Ather 450X Insurance PriceView Ather 450X Insurance Price
TVS iQube Electric Insurance PriceView TVS iQube Electric Insurance Price
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance PriceView Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Price
Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance PriceView Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
TVS Raider Insurance PriceView TVS Raider Insurance Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance PriceView TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance PriceView Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Price
Yamaha R15S Insurance PriceView Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
TVS Ronin Insurance PriceView TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance PriceView Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
Benelli Leoncino 800 Insurance PriceView Benelli Leoncino 800 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Top insurance companies listedThe InsuranceDekho website has a list of top insurance companies which helps one to choose the best. Out of all those, I...Read MoreHdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Chirag VermaOn:6th May, 2022
- EXCELLANT SERVICEI FEEL VERY GOOD JUST IN MINUTES POLICY IS RENEWED OF MY BIKE BAJAJ PLATINA MY NAME IS RAJENDER PRASHAD RESIDENT OF VILL...Read MoreIffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy RAJENDERPRASHADOn:28th March, 2022
- Quick policy issuanceThe policy issuing process on the InsuranceDekho website is quick. I bought the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance poli...Read MoreBajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Bharat BagmaOn:16th February, 2022
- Learnt about the functioning of IDVI visited the InsuranceDekho website to understand the process of how the IDV functions. I came to know about its import...Read MoreEdelweiss bike InsuranceBy Akshay SaulankeOn:28th December, 2021
- Good job forGood job. For my insurance company I want to tension free policy through united insurance company and I don't know about...Read MoreUnited India bike InsuranceBy BALU RAMOn:23rd June, 2021
- Extreemly satisfyingQuite an user friendly and convenient experience! Had experienced it last time and would prefer to go through you in fut...Read MoreHdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Ulhas LadOn:26th January, 2021
- Streamlined renewalThe Kotak comprehensive bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100 needed renewal. It was easy with the help of Insu...Read MoreKotak bike InsuranceBy Sambit Nandy On:31st December, 2020
- Authentic policy overviewThe policy overview section on InsuranceDekho contains the key features of each policy. I found this part really conveni...Read MoreAcko bike InsuranceBy Avishek DharOn:8th December, 2020
- Excellent supportThe customer care people helped me a lot in buying an insurance plan. The InsuranceDekho is a good insurance platform, w...Read MoreIffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy AMMAIAHOn:7th November, 2020
- Comprehensive websiteI was in dire need of an insurance plan for my Bajaj Platina 100, but I did not know where to check different policies u...Read MoreBharti Axa bike InsuranceBy Tamaghna MandalOn:15th October, 2020
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
Process to Register New Bike
Read on to understand the process to get a bike registered.07 April 2023
Amma Two Wheeler Insurance Scheme
Read on to know all about the Amma Two Wheeler Insurance Sch...03 April 2023
Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
Does my second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike require insurance?
At the time of purchasing a second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike insurance, it is important to ensure that the second hand bike is in good condition, the documents for the same are available. Also, although the bike is used, still getting it covered with a good bike insurance plan is necessary.
Why should I insure my Bajaj Platina 100?
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere with anyone. While sending your Bajaj Platina 100 for timely maintenance and care for its better performance, it is equally important to offer additional financial coverage to your bike from any unfortunate event like accident, theft, or damage to it through an optimum insurance policy. Moreover, according to the Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory to have at least a third party liability insurance for any two wheeler riding on the Indian roads.
How can I safeguard the perishable parts of my Bajaj Platina 100 bike such as tyres?
Other than the basic bike insurance plan, you can enhance your coverage with an add on cover like consumable cover plan to easily protect the consumable and perishable parts of your bike such as tyres.
How effective is the Comprehensive Insurance Policy for your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike?
A comprehensive insurance plan safeguards your Bajaj Platina 100 two wheeler financially from any unfortunate event like damage to bike due to accident, theft, any natural calamity and so on. Other than this, with the help of this insurance plan your Bajaj Platina 100 bike receives protection against any third party liability like bodily injury, death and damage to any third party property.
How can I renew my expired Bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100?
In order to keep your two wheeler protected from several issues such as theft, accident etc, it is advisable to get your bike insurance plan renewed on time. In case your bike insurance plan gets expired, you can get it renewed within the grace period without having to go for inspection again. The grace period varies from insurance company to insurance company, it is generally between 30 days to 90 days.