What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Platina 100 is a stylish, comfortable, fuel efficient bike, which became quite popular among daily commuters soon after it got introduced in the Indian market. It is available in 3 variants which comprise Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6, Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 and Platina 100 ES Disc BS6, where all are available in red and black colour. All its variants are equipped with a single-cylinder engine of 102 cc that pumps out 7.9PS of power at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of torque at 5500rpm. It is loaded with a range of cutting-edge features such as alloy wheels, combi brake system, high quality tube tyres, kick and self start, air cooled engine, halogen headlight, etc.
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to own the minimum of a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India. It is the most basic insurance plan that offers coverage against the expenses that you may incur towards a third party due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without owning a third party insurance cover is illegal and can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – Third party cover is an insurance policy that you should at least own as a compulsion while driving a bike in India. It offers you coverage for financial expenses, which you have to pay to a third party for their bodily injury or death along with property damage incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your bike. The coverage for property damage expenses can maximum go up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – Own damage is a bike insurance cover that gives you financial security to bear the expenses incurred due to any damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – Comprehensive insurance cover protects you against financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party in addition to the damage expenses sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Platina 100 From InsuranceDekho?
Visiting the InsuranceDekho website can get you the best insurance solutions for your bike. Follow the steps given below to find an insurance cover for your Bajaj Platina 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your bike in the “Get Your Quote” section. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed ahead
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select the most suited bike policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Bajaj CT100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda CD 110 Dream Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews12 Reviews
- Extreemly satisfyingQuite an user friendly and convenient experience! Had experienced it last time and would prefer to go through you in fut...Hdfc ErgoBy Ulhas LadOn:26th January, 2021
- Streamlined renewalThe Kotak comprehensive bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100 needed renewal. It was easy with the help of Insu...KotakBy Sambit Nandy On:31st December, 2020
- Authentic policy overviewThe policy overview section on InsuranceDekho contains the key features of each policy. I found this part really conveni...AckoBy Avishek DharOn:8th December, 2020
- Excellent supportThe customer care people helped me a lot in buying an insurance plan. The InsuranceDekho is a good insurance platform, w...Iffco TokioBy AMMAIAHOn:7th November, 2020
- Comprehensive websiteI was in dire need of an insurance plan for my Bajaj Platina 100, but I did not know where to check different policies u...Bharti AxaBy Tamaghna MandalOn:15th October, 2020
- Swift procedure of renewalThe renewal procedure of InsuranceDekho portal is quite fast. It got my Kotak bike insurance plan renewed in just a few ...KotakBy Tushar JainOn:7th October, 2020
- Helpful customer support teamWhen I contacted the InsuranceDekho customer care team, they helped me a lot in understanding and availing the Raheja QB...Raheja QbeBy Naseem KhanOn:25th September, 2020
- Good experienceNice insurance policy available at good priceHdfc ErgoBy Deepak KumarOn:14th May, 2020
- Quick insuranceI have got vehicle's insurance through your website easily and It was very much satisfactory.DigitBy KETANBHAIOn:22nd February, 2020
- Very helpful insurance dekho executiveI m satisfied from your executive for response😍. Excellent service provided by insurance Dekho.Iffco TokioBy RAMDEV PRASAD GUPTAOn:21st February, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Top 3 BS6 Motorcycles - All Under 50,000
Check this post to learn about top 3 BS6 motorcycles under R...27 February 2021
- Essential Tips to Reduce Your Two Wheeler Insuranc...
Check this post to learn about a few essential tips that you...27 February 2021
- Roadside Assistance Add-on in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Uncover all about roadside assistance add-on in two-wheeler ...26 February 2021
- What if You Have Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance D...
Know what to do if you have lost your two-wheeler insurance ...26 February 2021
- How an Online and Offline Bike Insurance Differ Fr...
This article will help you find out the differences between ...25 February 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Important Motorcycle Safety Tips For Pillion Rider...
When riding a two-wheeler, you have to take care of your pil...05 January 2021
- Common Mistakes While Filing Third Party Bike Insu...
People make some common mistakes while filing the third part...04 January 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
Bajaj Platina 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
Does my second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike require insurance?
At the time of purchasing a second hand Bajaj Platina 100 bike insurance, it is important to ensure that the second hand bike is in good condition, the documents for the same are available. Also, although the bike is used, still getting it covered with a good bike insurance plan is necessary.
Why should I insure my Bajaj Platina 100?
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere with anyone. While sending your Bajaj Platina 100 for timely maintenance and care for its better performance, it is equally important to offer additional financial coverage to your bike from any unfortunate event like accident, theft, or damage to it through an optimum insurance policy. Moreover, according to the Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory to have at least a third party liability insurance for any two wheeler riding on the Indian roads.
How can I safeguard the perishable parts of my Bajaj Platina 100 bike such as tyres?
Other than the basic bike insurance plan, you can enhance your coverage with an add on cover like consumable cover plan to easily protect the consumable and perishable parts of your bike such as tyres.
How effective is the Comprehensive Insurance Policy for your Bajaj Platina 100 Bike?
A comprehensive insurance plan safeguards your Bajaj Platina 100 two wheeler financially from any unfortunate event like damage to bike due to accident, theft, any natural calamity and so on. Other than this, with the help of this insurance plan your Bajaj Platina 100 bike receives protection against any third party liability like bodily injury, death and damage to any third party property.
How can I renew my expired Bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Platina 100?
In order to keep your two wheeler protected from several issues such as theft, accident etc, it is advisable to get your bike insurance plan renewed on time. In case your bike insurance plan gets expired, you can get it renewed within the grace period without having to go for inspection again. The grace period varies from insurance company to insurance company, it is generally between 30 days to 90 days.
What factors affect my Bajaj Platina 100 bike insurance price?
All the bike owner's need to have an optimum bike insurance plan for their Bajaj Platina 100 bike. Prices for all bike insurance plans are dependent upon various factors such as:
- Model of the bike
- Insured Declared value
- Manufacturing year of the bike
- Registration year of the bike
- Other applicable discounts and offers
What are the different types of policies available for Bajaj Platina 100?
There are two kinds of bike insurance plans available for your Bajaj Platina 100 i.e. third party liability insurance and comprehensive insurance. Third party liability insurance is a mandatory insurance policy, which safeguards your Bajaj Platina 100 bike against any third party liability be it a third party property or person.On the other hand, a comprehensive bike insurance plan offers complete protection from any damage caused to your Bajaj Platina 100 because of fire, theft, damage, accident or any other natural calamity. Moreover, it also offers coverage against any third party liability such as death, bodily injury and damage of property to the third party.
Is it mandatory to own a third party liability insurance for your Bajaj Platina 100?
Yes, as per the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory for all the two-wheelers riding on public roads in India to be insured with at least a third-party liability insurance.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.