What is your bike's brand?
Bajaj CT 100 Bike Insurance Summary
The Bajaj CT 100 is available in three striking colours, Gloss Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matter Olive Green with Yellow Decals and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Blue Decals. Available in two variants, this model has a 4 manual speed gearbox, it produces 7.79 bhp of power and 8.34 nm of torque. Based on a single cradle frame it has a 99.3 cc single-cylinder engine that is similar to the Bajaj Platina. The bike gives a mileage of 75 Kmpl and is a great option for daily commuters. It is affordable, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain.
Bajaj CT 100 Two Wheeler Insurance
In India, to be able to ride your Bajaj Ct 100 legally you must have at least a third party insurance policy as per the Indian Motor Tariff. A third party two-wheeler insurance plan provides compensation for third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and third party property damage in the event of a mishap. Riding without a third party insurance policy could lead to a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/ or imprisonment for up to 3 months. There are also other types of covers for two-wheelers, such as the standalone own-damage insurance policy and the comprehensive insurance policy that you can purchase for coverage for own-damages for your bike.
Types of Insurance Cover for Bajaj CT 100
There are three types of insurance policies available for two-wheelers based on the coverage they provide:
1. Third-Party Insurance Policy
This is the compulsory policy for every two-wheeler. In case of an accident, this policy covers the third party liabilities with compensation for property damage up to Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy
This policy will cover the cost of damages incurred to your own bike in the event of an accident. Though not compulsory it is recommended to every bike owner.
3. Comprehensive Insurance Policy
This is a one-stop-solution for all your two wheeler’s insurance needs. A comprehensive insurance plan covers both third party liabilities as well as costs of own-damages incurred by your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj CT 100 from InsuranceDekho
Getting your Bajaj CT 100 insured from InsuranceDekho is simple and will only take a few seconds of your time:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho
Step: Select ‘Bike’ and provide your bike registration number or other details in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section to get your premium quote.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and the policies that are suited to your needs will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Choose the plan that best fits the requirements and budget for your Bajaj CT 100.
Step 5: Pay for your selected policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Ct 100 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View TVS Sport Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Platina 100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bajaj CT 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Excellent serviceThank you for telephonic support. I really appreciate your help to choose the proper insurance. First I was confused wh...Iffco TokioBy DEBORSHI NEOGYOn:27th January, 2021
- Multiple add-onsThe add-on options available on InsuranceDekho are lucrative. Each add-on has remarkable features to extend the coverage...New IndiaBy Bishwajit Modak On:17th December, 2020
- Express renewal processI chose InsuranceDekho to renew the Royal Sundaram policy for my Bajaj CT 110. The process was very pretty simple and su...Royal SundaramBy Mriganka ChakiOn:23rd November, 2020
- Elite class service providerI got thorough assistance on the InsuranceDekho platform. I was looking for information about HDFC ERGO comprehensive bi...Hdfc ErgoBy Labanya MajumdarOn:17th November, 2020
- Comprehensive websiteI was looking for bike insurance policies for my Bajaj CT 100. I checked out InsuranceDekho for this. The website is ver...Universal SompoBy Amrit TripathiOn:3rd November, 2020
- Great support from companyThe portal was easy to operate and access which is why the insurance process was done easily through this website. I rea...Iffco TokioBy SHRAVAN KUMAR R KOn:3rd November, 2020
- Smooth online paymentI purchased the Reliance policy from InsuranceDekho in minutes. Their swift online payment mode is a time saver. All I ...RelianceBy Rajdeep TiwariOn:28th October, 2020
- Quick policy issuanceI recently purchased the Digit policy for my Bajaj CT 100 with the help of InsuranceDekho. The procedure was very quick....DigitBy Sandipan MalakarOn:27th October, 2020
- Dedicated help deskInsuranceDekho’s help desk is very active. I was facing certain issues with the Bharti AXA policy for my Bajaj CT 100. I...Bharti AxaBy Akash DharaOn:22nd October, 2020
- Digital operations availableThe entire procedure of InsuranceDekho portal functions on the online process that allows the policyholders to find the ...Raheja QbeBy Roshan IraniOn:24th September, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
- How Does Modification Affect Bike Insurance Premiu...
Check this post to learn about affect of modification on bik...07 March 2021
- Tips to Use Bike Insurance Premium Calculator Onli...
Read this post to learn tips for using bike insurance premiu...06 March 2021
- How To Check Bike Insurance Expiry Date Online?
Check this post to learn how to check bike insurance expiry ...06 March 2021
- List of Must Have Documents for Bike Insurance Ren...
In this article, you will find a list of important documents...05 March 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
- Steps To Find Bike Insurance Details With Registra...
Learn all about what a registration number is and how to use...21 January 2021
- Registration Certificate (RC): Check Vehicle Regis...
It is important to know how you can access vehicle registrat...13 February 2021
Bajaj CT 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
How can I reduce insurance premiums for my Bajaj CT 100?
Highlighted below are some tips in order to reduce the insurance premium for your Bajaj CT 100:
- To increase the safety of your Bajaj CT 100 bike, you can begin by installing anti-theft devices that are certified by ARAI. ARAI stands for Automotive Research Association of India.
- Choose only suitable add on covers for your basic bike insurance policy.
- Select suitable Insured Declared Value(IDV).
- Ride your bike with proper safety to accumulate and enjoy the benefits of No Claim Bonus(NCB). NCB is a type of discount given by the insurance company to the policyholder at the time of policy renewal for not raising a claim during the last policy tenure.
Which documents are important to carry while riding a Bajaj CT 100 bike?
A policyholder is required to carry the below given documents at the time of riding their Bajaj CT 100 bike on the public roads in India:
- A valid driving license
- Pollution Under Control Certificate(PUC)
- Printout or photocopy of your active Bajaj CT 100 bike insurance policy
- Registration certificate of your Bajaj CT 100
Make sure that all the documents are up to date and not expired. In case, you are holding a physical copy of the same, ensure that they are safe from getting torn or damaged. To be on a safe side, it is advisable to keep both soft as well as hard copy of all the documents.
Can I transfer my bike insurance policy at the time of selling my Bajaj CT 100 bike?
Yes, at the time of selling your Bajaj CT 100 bike, it is significant to be proactive regarding transfer of your Bike insurance policy. The bike insurance policy can be transferred at the time of selling your bike in the name of the buyer.
Should I buy a bike insurance policy for my Bajaj CT 100 second hand bike?
Yes, it is mandatory to purchase a bike insurance plan for both your new as well as second hand Bajaj CT 100 bike according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act. You can easily compare and purchase an optimum bike insurance plan for your Bajaj CT 100 bike from InsuranceDekho that best suits your budget and needs. Getting both a new and old bike is pretty similar, however, ensure that all the details shared by you are correct in order to get an appropriate quote.
Is the inspection for my Bajaj CT 100 bike necessary every time?
Inspection of your two-wheeler is not necessary all the time. However, your Bajaj CT 100 bike might require inspection in case there is a break between the expiry date of your bike insurance plan and renewal request for your bike insurance policy.
What happens if I renew my Bajaj CT 100 on time?
Highlighted below are few advantages associated if you get your Bajaj CT 100 bike renewed on time:
- The bike insurance policy for your Bajaj CT 100 remains active. Therefore, your bike remains insured and protected against all kinds of damages because of accidents, any natural calamity etc.
- In case no claims are raised, your bike remains eligible for NCB.
- You do not have to undergo bike inspection again.
- Charges linked with the break-in policy do not get levied.
What is the role of surveyor in my Bajaj CT 100 claim process?
When a policyholder raises a claim for their Bajaj CT 100, then a surveyor is appointed and sent by the insurance provider to inspect and check the extent of damage caused to the bike in the mishap or accident. For further processing, a report is submitted to the insurance provider by the surveyor.
Which factors affect my Bajaj CT 100 bike insurance premium quote?
Mentioned below are factors that will affect premium quote for your Bajaj CT 100 bike:
- Insured Declared Value
- Model, Make and Variant of Bike
- Bike’s Age
- Claim History
- Number of Add-on covers
- Anti-Theft Devices
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.