What is your bike's brand?
Bajaj Chetak Insurance Summary
The Bajaj Chetak is an electric scooter that charges to its full capacity in 5 hours. The motor is 3800 W and can go up to 85-95 km in one full charge. It comes with an electronically assisted braking system with front disk and rear drum brakes. The scooter is available in six striking shades including white, pink, yellow, black, red and blue. The scooter is inspired by the iconic Chetak and is full of cues taken from the previous model. The styling is attractive and has several of the latest features including a fancy instrument cluster, reverse gear and LED lights.
Bajaj Chetak Insurance
In India, to be able to ride your Bajaj Chetak it is mandatory to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Without one, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. A third-party insurance cover provides compensation for third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event including bodily injuries, death and property damage. To get insurance for your own vehicle you will either need a standalone own-damage cover alongside your third party cover, or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance based on the coverage they provide:
- Third Party InsuranceInsurance Policy: This type of policy provides coverage for financial liabilities of the third party in case of an accident including, compensation of up to 1 lakh for property damage. It is a compulsory policy for all two-wheelers in India.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: This type of policy is not compulsory but is a prudent choice for every two-wheeler. An own-damage cover gives compensation for damages incurred by the policyholder’s two-wheeler in case of an accident/mishap.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: This type of policy covers the third party liabilities and own-damage costs of the policyholder’s bike in case of an unfortunate event. If you’re looking for a trouble-free option, this is the one for you.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj Chetak from InsuranceDekho?
Buying insurance for your Bajaj Chetak will take only a few seconds and some simple steps with InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit our Website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. Enter your bike registration number or other its other details, such as make, model and year of registration in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section.
Step 3: Provide your name and mobile number. The best-suited policies will be on your screen.
Step 4: Select a policy that is best suited to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen policy. We will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Chetak Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Triumph Rocket 3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- Is Two-Wheeler Insurance Compulsory For Electric S...
Finding insurance companies covering electric two-wheelers m...16 April 2021
- 9 Things To Know Before Going On A Long Bike Ride
If you are planning a long-distance motorcycle ride, learnin...16 April 2021
- How To Increase Concentration While Riding Your Mo...
Know how you can increase concentration while riding your mo...15 April 2021
- Benefits of Buying Long-Term Two Wheeler Insurance
This article highlights the benefits of buying long-term two...15 April 2021
- What Is NCB Cover? Why Is It Important For Your Tw...
Read more about NCB cover and its importance in two-wheeler ...14 April 2021
- PUC Certificate: Check Your Vehicle Pollution Cert...
Have you ever wondered your pollution certificate status onl...16 March 2021
- Traffic Fines in 2021: New Rules, Applicable Penal...
In this article, we have listed the applicable fines and pen...04 March 2021
- How to Find A Bike’s Registration Number And Chass...
Check this post if you want to learn how to find a bike's re...20 February 2021
- Steps To Check Bike Insurance Policy Status Online...
It has never been easier to check your insurance policy stat...16 February 2021
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.