Bajaj Chetak Insurance
Calculate Your Bajaj Chetak Insurance
Bajaj Chetak Insurance Summary
The Bajaj Chetak is an electric scooter that charges to its full capacity in 5 hours. The motor is 3800 W and can go up to 85-95 km in one full charge. It comes with an electronically assisted braking system with front disk and rear drum brakes. The scooter is available in six striking shades including white, pink, yellow, black, red and blue. The scooter is inspired by the iconic Chetak and is full of cues taken from the previous model. The styling is attractive and has several of the latest features including a fancy instrument cluster, reverse gear and LED lights.
Bajaj Chetak Insurance
In India, to be able to ride your Bajaj Chetak it is mandatory to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Without one, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. A third-party insurance cover provides compensation for third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event including bodily injuries, death and property damage. To get insurance for your own vehicle you will either need a standalone own-damage cover alongside your third party cover, or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance based on the coverage they provide:
- Third Party InsuranceInsurance Policy: This type of policy provides coverage for financial liabilities of the third party in case of an accident including, compensation of up to 1 lakh for property damage. It is a compulsory policy for all two-wheelers in India.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: This type of policy is not compulsory but is a prudent choice for every two-wheeler. An own-damage cover gives compensation for damages incurred by the policyholder’s two-wheeler in case of an accident/mishap.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: This type of policy covers the third party liabilities and own-damage costs of the policyholder’s bike in case of an unfortunate event. If you’re looking for a trouble-free option, this is the one for you.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj Chetak from InsuranceDekho?
Buying insurance for your Bajaj Chetak will take only a few seconds and some simple steps with InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit our Website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. Enter your bike registration number or other its other details, such as make, model and year of registration in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section.
Step 3: Provide your name and mobile number. The best-suited policies will be on your screen.
Step 4: Select a policy that is best suited to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen policy. We will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Bajaj Chetak Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bajaj Chetak Premium0 cc,Electric
Bajaj Chetak Urbane0 cc,Electric
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Chetak Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023