- Bike No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance
Bajaj Discover 100 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Bajaj Discover 100 Discover 10094.38 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Discover 100 Summary
Bajaj Discover 100 bike comes with excellent design and unique dynamics. It is available with an engine capacity 94.38 cc that generates the power of 7.60 bhp at the rate of 7,500 rpm and 7.9 Nm torque at the rate of 5,000 rpm. It delivers an impressive mileage of 84 kmpl which makes it a value for money vehicle. This Bajaj Discover 100 bike is renowned for its excellent dependability, riding comfort and powerful engine. It hosts a range of features such as drum brakes, kick and self start, wet and multi-plate clutch, low maintenance battery, air-cooled engine, halogen headlight, LED tail light, etc.
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
To own at least a third party bike insurance cover is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance policy helps you bear the expenses incurred by you towards a third party which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. If you get caught driving your bike without holding at least this basic insurance cover, you can be penalised with Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance cover which you should at least have while driving a bike in India. It shields you against the financial liabilities incurred towards the third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your bike. This coverage for the expenses of property damage under this cover is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This standalone own-damage cover is an insurance policy that offers you compensation for the expenses that may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance coverage gives you protection against the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage as well as own-damage expenses, arising due to an accident or an unfortunate incident involving your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Discover 100 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Find the best bike insurance solutions by just visiting the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow these simple steps to make the purchase of a bike insurance policy for your Bajaj Discover 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” section. If you do not hold your bike number, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the best bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance and get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Passion XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Triumph Speed 400 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Go paperlessFully digital policy issuance is hassle-free and has an environmental message as well. I think InsuranceDekho is doing q...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Sounak Santra On:21st December, 2020
- Fast service and good communicationGreat experience.Digit bike InsuranceBy ASHOKBHAIOn:16th February, 2020
- It is great beginningYour sales team is good and knowledgeable.Digit bike InsuranceBy KanaiyalalOn:16th September, 2019
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
What are deductibles for Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance?
Before a policyholder can claim their Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance plan, they are required to pay for a specific sum of money from their own pockets known as deductibles. All the bike insurance plans are offered with a deductible limit, it is advisable to select a policy that has a limited compulsory deductible.
Which all documents need to be carried while riding my Bajaj Discover 100 bike?
While riding your Bajaj Discover 100 bike on the public roads in India, you need to carry the following documents with yourself:
- A valid driving license
- Registration certificate of your Bajaj Discover 100 bike
- Pollution under control (PUC) Certificate
- Print out/Soft copy/ Photocopy of your active Bajaj Discover 100 Bike insurance policy
It is necessary that all the relevant documents should be up to date and they should not be expired. In case, you are holding hard copies of all the documents, then make sure they are protected from getting damaged. Moreover, alongside the hard copies of the documents, it is always advisable to carry soft copies of all the documents as well.
Is the claim for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike has a specified time frame or deadline?
Yes, the claim process for your two-wheeler insurance plan is time restricted. You are required to inform the insurance provider soon after the accident takes place. While, in certain scenarios, the deadline can be extended by the insurance provider, the timeline varies differently for different insurance companies. However, from the viewpoint of a policyholder for fast claim settlement, they need to inform the insurance company regarding the accident at the earliest.
What is covered under the two-wheeler insurance policy for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike?
The coverage of two-wheeler insurance policy for your Bajaj Discover 100 bike depends entirely upon the kind of bike insurance policy bought by you. You can either go for a comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy or a third party liability cover for your bike. Given below are the common coverage offered by these two two-wheeler insurance policies:
Comprehensive Insurance Plan:
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan offers the following coverage:
- Third party cover
- Own Damage cover
Third Party Liability Plan
Third party liability insurance plan basically offers the following coverage:
- Third Party Legal Liabilities
- Damage to third party property
- Damage to third party person
- Personal Accident Cover
It is always advisable for you to go through the policy document carefully in order to completely understand the coverage provided by your two-wheeler insurance policy.
How insurance premium is calculated for my Bajaj Discover 100 insurance plan?
Premium for your two wheeler insurance plan depends mainly upon the kind of insurance plan selected. Based upon the below mentioned steps insurance companies calculate the premium for two wheeler insurance plan:
- For third party coverage, a base price is build depending upon engine capacity(CC)
- Number of add-ons opted
- Personal accident cover
- Factor-in depreciation depending upon the manufacturing year
- No claim bonus and risk profile is analyzed from claim history
- Matching premium according to Insured Declared Value