Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance
Calculate Your Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance
Bajaj Discover 100 Summary
Bajaj Discover 100 bike comes with excellent design and unique dynamics. It is available with an engine capacity 94.38 cc that generates the power of 7.60 bhp at the rate of 7,500 rpm and 7.9 Nm torque at the rate of 5,000 rpm. It delivers an impressive mileage of 84 kmpl which makes it a value for money vehicle. This Bajaj Discover 100 bike is renowned for its excellent dependability, riding comfort and powerful engine. It hosts a range of features such as drum brakes, kick and self start, wet and multi-plate clutch, low maintenance battery, air-cooled engine, halogen headlight, LED tail light, etc.
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
To own at least a third party bike insurance cover is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance policy helps you bear the expenses incurred by you towards a third party which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. If you get caught driving your bike without holding at least this basic insurance cover, you can be penalised with Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance cover which you should at least have while driving a bike in India. It shields you against the financial liabilities incurred towards the third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your bike. This coverage for the expenses of property damage under this cover is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This standalone own-damage cover is an insurance policy that offers you compensation for the expenses that may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance coverage gives you protection against the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage as well as own-damage expenses, arising due to an accident or an unfortunate incident involving your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Discover 100 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Find the best bike insurance solutions by just visiting the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow these simple steps to make the purchase of a bike insurance policy for your Bajaj Discover 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” section. If you do not hold your bike number, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the best bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance and get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Bajaj Discover 100 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bajaj Discover 100 Discover 10094.38 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Go paperlessFully digital policy issuance is hassle-free and has an environmental message as well. I think InsuranceDekho is doing q...Read MoreTata AigBy Sounak Santra On:21st December, 2020
- Fast service and good communicationGreat experience.Read MoreDigitBy ASHOKBHAIOn:16th February, 2020
- It is great beginningYour sales team is good and knowledgeable.Read MoreDigitBy KanaiyalalOn:16th September, 2019
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
What are deductibles for Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance?
Before a policyholder can claim their Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance plan, they are required to pay for a specific sum of money from their own pockets known as deductibles. All the bike insurance plans are offered with a deductible limit, it is advisable to select a policy that has a limited compulsory deductible.
Which all documents need to be carried while riding my Bajaj Discover 100 bike?
While riding your Bajaj Discover 100 bike on the public roads in India, you need to carry the following documents with yourself:
- A valid driving license
- Registration certificate of your Bajaj Discover 100 bike
- Pollution under control (PUC) Certificate
- Print out/Soft copy/ Photocopy of your active Bajaj Discover 100 Bike insurance policy
It is necessary that all the relevant documents should be up to date and they should not be expired. In case, you are holding hard copies of all the documents, then make sure they are protected from getting damaged. Moreover, alongside the hard copies of the documents, it is always advisable to carry soft copies of all the documents as well.
Is the claim for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike has a specified time frame or deadline?
Yes, the claim process for your two-wheeler insurance plan is time restricted. You are required to inform the insurance provider soon after the accident takes place. While, in certain scenarios, the deadline can be extended by the insurance provider, the timeline varies differently for different insurance companies. However, from the viewpoint of a policyholder for fast claim settlement, they need to inform the insurance company regarding the accident at the earliest.
What is covered under the two-wheeler insurance policy for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike?
The coverage of two-wheeler insurance policy for your Bajaj Discover 100 bike depends entirely upon the kind of bike insurance policy bought by you. You can either go for a comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy or a third party liability cover for your bike. Given below are the common coverage offered by these two two-wheeler insurance policies:
Comprehensive Insurance Plan:
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan offers the following coverage:
- Third party cover
- Own Damage cover
Third Party Liability Plan
Third party liability insurance plan basically offers the following coverage:
- Third Party Legal Liabilities
- Damage to third party property
- Damage to third party person
- Personal Accident Cover
It is always advisable for you to go through the policy document carefully in order to completely understand the coverage provided by your two-wheeler insurance policy.
How insurance premium is calculated for my Bajaj Discover 100 insurance plan?
Premium for your two wheeler insurance plan depends mainly upon the kind of insurance plan selected. Based upon the below mentioned steps insurance companies calculate the premium for two wheeler insurance plan:
- For third party coverage, a base price is build depending upon engine capacity(CC)
- Number of add-ons opted
- Personal accident cover
- Factor-in depreciation depending upon the manufacturing year
- No claim bonus and risk profile is analyzed from claim history
- Matching premium according to Insured Declared Value
Why should I compare different insurance policies before purchasing a two-wheeler insurance plan for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike?
Before buying a two-wheeler insurance plan for your Bajaj Discover 100 bike, you should compare different policies to understand various options that are available in the insurance market. You should not only compare policies from different insurance providers but also policies offered by the same insurance provider. After making a thorough comparison, choose an insurance plan based upon your individual requirements and budget.
Given below are the reasons why you should compare two wheeler insurance policies before buying one:
- To get better services
- To get sufficient coverage at a lower premium
- To get an optimum bike insurance plan
- To get enhanced coverage with relevant add-on options
- To make a well informed decision
What happens when I renew my Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance on time?
When you get your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy renewed on time, you can avail the following benefits:
- Your Bajaj Discover 100 bike stays insured and protected
- Your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy stays active
- You are not required to face any bike inspection
- In case no claims are made, you are eligible to avail No Claim Bonus
- Charges related to break-in policy are not levied
How can I avail discounts on my two-wheeler insurance premium?
The discount can be availed by you on your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance plan by doing the following:
- Choosing Voluntary deductibles
- Installation of anti-theft devices which are certified by Automotive Research Association of India
- No Claim Bonus should be kept intact