Aegon Term Insurance Benefits
|Claim Settlement Ratio||99.25%|
|Customer Care||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||344 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||Rs. 64.60 Crore|
Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Aegon Term Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Assured|
|iTerm Insurance Plan||20 lac - 10 cr||Check Premium|
Benefits of Aegon Term Insurance
Aegon Life Term Insurance plans are a type of insurance plan that aims to satisfy the financial security requirements of the policyholder at a very affordable price in order to safeguard their future. By buying a term insurance plan, you can ensure financial support to your family members even in your absence i.e. if anything happens to you during the policy tenure, then the nominee is entitled to receive the sum assured from the insurance provider in order to meet the daily expenses and long term financial goals of the family members. Moreover, you are given the flexibility to enhance your coverage by including riders or add-on covers to your existing term insurance cover.
Why To Buy Aegon Life Term Insurance?
Aegon life term insurance plans extend multiple benefits to the policyholder, some of them are listed below:
- Cost-Effective: Term insurance plans by Aegon Life insurance provides customers with great value for their money. These plans are not only comprehensive in nature but are also cost-effective. While the coverage for term insurance plans remains high, the premium payable is quite low. This is known to be one of the significant benefits of Aegon Term insurance plans.
- Flexible Death Benefit Option: Aegon life term insurance provides their customers with flexibility in pay-out options for death benefits. A couple of options are presented forth the customers to choose from such as a lump sum payment option, fixed monthly income for around 100 months, or a combination of the two.
- Longer Coverage: Generally, most of the term insurance plans offer coverage to a person for up to 70 years of age, but Aegon life term plans offer coverage to their customers for up to 80 years of age. Thus, making it one of the term plans offered in the market with the longest tenure.
- Riders: With Aegon life term insurance plans, the customers are offered various kinds of both in-built and add-on riders. The in-built riders in the term plans by Aegon Life are critical illness and death benefit riders. Moreover, the customers are allowed more riders to the term plans as per their suitability.
- Tax Benefits: As per section 80 C of the Income Tax Act, 1961, premium payable and sum assured of term insurance plans is tax exempted.
Aegon Term Insurance User Reviews
With the Aegon Term Insurance Policy, long-term financial planning has become simple and straightforward. I ap...Read More
I've had my Aegon Term Insurance Policy for a few years now, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The p...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website's customer service is outstanding. I purchased the Aegon Term Insurance Policy from...Read More
I enjoyed a 100% digital experience when I was buying the Aegon Term Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho. As ...Read More
I wanted to buy a life insurance plan but my budget was limited. But, on the InsuranceDekho website, I was abl...Read More
Why to Buy Term Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Term Insurance News
Top Term Insurance Policies in India
Your family's financial security is built on your insurance ...31 August 2021
Aegon Term Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Aegon Term Insurance1800-209-9090Mon to Sat 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Claim Process at Aegon Term Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the case of death of the life assured, a claim intimation to the insurance company must be made as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsClaim form, death certificate, original policy document, and more documents must be submitted to ensure smooth claim settlement.
Claim EvaluationOnce the documents are submitted, the insurance company will conduct thorough evaluation of the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim settlement is done within 30 days. If additional investigation is required, it make take 6 months.
FAQ About Aegon Term Insurance
What will I get if my Aegon Life Term Insurance policy matures?
Aegon Life Term plan does not have a maturity benefit. The benefits will be paid out to the policyholder family in case of his/her death or to the policyholder in case if he/she is diagnosed with a terminal illness. If the policyholder chooses the critical illness benefit, the benefits would be paid out to the policyholder if he/she is diagnosed with any of the listed 36 critical illnesses.
Can I make changes to my Aegon term policy after I buy it?
No, policy terms and the premium amount cannot be changed once the policy is bought.
Are terrorist attacks covered under the Aegon life term insurance policy?
Yes, death due to terrorist attacks is covered under the Aegon term plan. The death benefit can be claimed by the policyholder nominee or the legal heir.
How much life cover should I select when I buy an Aegon term plan?
Your ideal life cover amount should depend upon your financial situation. Income and Liabilities should be taken into consideration. The basic rule to select your life cover is:
- At age 30 years, life cover should be 20 times your annual income.
- At age 40 years, life cover should be at 15 times your annual income.
- At age 50, your life cover should be 10 times your annual income.
What is Critical Illness Cover?
Critical illness cover is an additional benefit rider available with Aegon term plan which will provide the policyholder with a lump sum payout if diagnosed with listed 36 critical illnesses. There are no restrictions on hospitals or against any expenses incurred.