Protect Your Health and Earn Rewards with Aditya Birla's Activ Health Enhanced Plan
Updated On Jan 07, 2022
Mahatma Gandhi was right when he said, “It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
While there are many people who put their health on the back seat and keep ignoring their adverse health until there is an emergency, there are others who understand the importance of good health, work towards keeping their health intact and prepare for emergency situations by investing in the perfect health insurance.
Do you understand the significance of good health?
Have you started working towards your aim of maintaining better health and well-being?
If that’s the case, take along Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd., on this journey!
An illustrious name in the health insurance industry, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd., is engaged in helping Indians choose healthier lifestyles since 2015. In its attempt to motivate customers to opt a healthy way of life, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd., offers a series of health insurance plans that are efficient not only in safeguarding health, but also in granting peace of mind.
Activ Health Enhanced Plan - Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd.’s Exemplary Product
Under Aditya Birla health insurance, one can find Activ Health Enhanced Plan, which is a premium variant of the Active Health plan. More than just health insurance, Activ Health Enhanced Plan is an Aditya Birla health insurance plan that helps people take their initial step towards a healthier lifestyle. To find out what makes the Aditya Birla Activ Health Enhanced Plan the ideal investment, let’s shed light on its benefits, features, and other details.
- Up to 30% reduction in renewal premium through HealthReturns. The earned HealthReturns can be used for paying renewal premium, or for diagnostic tests, medicines, etc.
- Freedom to make choice of hospital room at the start of the policy tenure.
- 100% reload of the base sum insured is available (after the first claim), in case of unrelated illnesses and accidents in the same year. Reload of sum insured possible, even if sum insured is not completely exhausted in the previous claims.
- Day 1 cover for cost of medicines, doctor consultation, diagnostic tests, in case of chronic illnesses such as hypertension, asthma, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Cumulative bonus of 10% sum insured for every no-claim year. Maximum accumulation of 100% of sum insured.
- Tax benefits under Section 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961
- 527 daycare procedures covered.
- Worldwide emergency assistance services.
- Policy Term -: 1, 2, or 3 years
- Sum Insured -: Rs. 2 Lacs to Rs. 2 Crore
- In-patient Hospitalisation -: Choice of shared, single, or any room
Coverage for doctor’s fees, room rent, medicines, drugs, operation theater expenses, other consumables under the policy are covered, as per the eligibility, in cases of an unforeseen emergency or a planned treatment. The insured individual is allowed to make a choice of hospital room category.
- Pre-hospitalisation Medical Expenses -: 60 days
Expenses incurred for consultations or diagnostic tests before hospitalisation are covered up to 60 days before hospitalisation where the hospitalisation is accepted by the company.
- Post-hospitalisation Medical Expenses -: 180 days
Expenses incurred for diagnostic tests, medicines, or physiotherapy are covered up to 180 days after discharge from the hospital where the hospitalisation is accepted by the company.
- Domiciliary Hospitalisation -: Available
For cases of treatment at home where the individual is not in a condition to go to the hospital or encounters unavailability of bed, medical expenses are covered.
- Ambulance Hospitalisation -: Actuals in network, Maximum of Rs. 5000 per hospitalisation in a non-network hospital
In emergencies, costs incurred on transportation to a hospital as per actuals is covered, if services are availed from a network provider.
- Day care Treatment -: Available
Medical procedures that don’t require a 24-hour hospitalisation are also provided coverage for under Activ Health Enhanced Plan by Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reload of Sum Insured -: Available
If sum insured with cumulative bonus is not sufficient, owing to previous claims in that policy year, an additional sum insured is provided for health needs resulting out of an illness unrelated to prior claims in that policy year. In case, an accident leads to an unfortunate hospitalisation, reload of the sum insured can be triggered in the first claim.
- Organ Donor Expenses -: Available
In organ transplant cases, coverage is not only provided to the insured individual, but also to the organ donor for harvesting the organ.
- Cumulative Bonus -: Up to a maximum of Rs.50Lakh
The sum insured amount gets enhanced by 20% each year a claim is not filed.
- Health Check up Program -: Available, Once in a policy year
Under this plan, a free health check-up per adult is allowed, once in a policy year customised to the life stage one is in.
- Benefit for Choice of Hospital Room -: Available, Once in a policy year
The insured is allowed to choose the room category that they want. They are free to select the room category at the start date of the policy and pay a premium for the one to choose. In case, they get treated in a lower room category than the one opted, the company provides a pre-set percentage of payable claims back in the form of HealthReturns.
- Second E-Opinion on Critical Illness -: Available
A second opinion is always helpful in cases of detecting of major illnesses such as heart attack, cancer, kidney failure, and others. Therefore, Activ Health Enhanced Plan by Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd., provides a second e-opinion through a consortium of well-qualified international specialists.
- Chronic Management Program -: Available
Illnesses such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol can be controlled if appropriate medication and control is exercised. Chronic Management Program under Activ Health Enhanced Plan by Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd., works towards helping customers control such conditions and being healthy. This program includes consultation with medical practitioners, pharmacy benefits, and diagnostic tests.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services -: Available
Availing help in areas with inadequate medical facility is no more impossible. Activ Health Enhanced Plan by Aditya Birla, helps one reach a proper medical facility and then take the insured back to their home.
- Wellness Coach -: Available
Activ Health Enhanced Plan provides the insured with a qualified wellness coach to provide guidance and pointers for ensuring good health.
- Health Returns -: Available
The insured can enjoy incentives for staying fit and healthy. These HealthReturns can be utilised in any which way, be it for getting medicines or paying premium of first policy renewal.
- Deductible -: Available
Deductible options apply to the sum of all admissible claims in that policy year. The payment for these claims can be made through existing health insurance cover or from one’s own pocket. The options for deductions include Rs. 25000, 50000, 1 Lakh, 2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, 4 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs. The deduction option comes with a major discount in premium.
- Hospital Cash Benefit -: Available
One gets an added benefit of a per day allowance for each day that they get hospitalised. Note that a deductible of 24 hours applies under this feature. This benefit shall be payable for 30 days in a policy year and 10 days for each claim (maximum limit).
- Recovery Benefit -: 1% of sum insured, maximum of Rs. 10,000 (10 days of hospitalisation)
A longer stay in the hospital can add up to the total costs, therefore Activ Health Enhanced Plan provides one with a lump sum amount towards expenses such as attendant charges, travel to and from the hospital, and others.
Want to know whether or not you are eligible for Activ Health Enhanced Plan, one of the best Aditya Birla health insurance plans?
Here is the criteria for eligibility. Take a look: -
Minimum age of entry
Maximum age of entry
Individual Plan: self, spouse, parents, parents-in-law, kids, siblings, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, granddaughter, grandson, grandfather, grandmother, son-in-law, daughter-in-law
Premium calculated based on
Age, zone (i.e. sum insured opted for)
So, what are you waiting for?
Now that you know about this extraordinary plan, opt for it without thinking twice and safeguard your health while reaping multiple benefits.