National Health Insurance - A Trustworthy Health Insurer
When you want to buy health insurance, why look elsewhere when you have National Insurance by your side?
National Insurance Company, being the oldest general insurer in India, is one of the best sources of insurance policies. Apart from motor insurance, personal insurance, commercial risk insurance, industrial risk insurance, and rural insurance, National Insurance holds a strong position in the health insurance sector as well. Having said that, when it comes to buying health insurance with low premium, National Health Insurance has a series of health insurance policy options to offer.
To uncover more about National Health Insurance, visit National Insurance Company
National Health Insurance - Plans Offered
Want to buy policy online?
Willing to invest in best health insurance?
Here are National Health Insurance policies you can choose from according to your specific medical and financial requirements:
- National Mediclaim Plus - National Mediclaim Plus is a comprehensive health insurance policy. It comes with sum insured range starting from Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 50 Lakh. This National Insurance policy covers self, spouse, dependent children and parents. Renewable for life, National Mediclaim Plus provides a series of coverage benefits such as day care procedures, maternity expenses, new born baby cover, air ambulance and others, as well as add-ons. More in detail at visit National Mediclaim Plus.
- National Mediclaim - A policy with unique benefits, National Mediclaim has its sum insured range starting from Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 5 Lakh. It offers cashless treatment or reimbursement facility across the country. Available on individual sum insured and family floater sum insured basis, National Mediclaim comes with benefits like Cumulative Bonus of 5% in case no claims are made, 10% family discount, no medical screening for people up to 50 years, and more. Details available at National Mediclaim.
- Critical Illness Insurance Policy - This policy provides cover for up to 37 life-threatening or critical illnesses. The critical illnesses covered include Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Open Chest CABG, and more. On diagnosis of a specified critical illness, it provides a lump sum amount to the insured. With a policy tenure of 1 year, National’s Critical Illness Insurance Policy features add-ons like Permanent Paralysis of Limbs and Total Blindness. Explore more at Critical Illness Insurance Policy.
- Varishta Mediclaim Policy - A gift for senior citizens, this affordable policy protects the elderly from high medical treatment costs. Offering coverage against hospitalisation and critical illness expenses, Varishta Mediclaim Policy comes with sum insured options of Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 Lakh. Other than injuries and accidents, this National Insurance policy safeguards you from medical expenses on 8 critical illnesses including Paralysis, Stroke, Cancer, etc. Uncover more at Varishta Mediclaim Policy.
- National Parivar Mediclaim - As the name suggests, National Parivar Mediclaim is a family floater health insurance policy. It helps you cover your entire family under a single sum insured. Having policy tenure options 1 year, 2 year, and 3 years, National Parivar Mediclaim policy features a sum insured range starting from Rs. 1 Lakh up to Rs. 10 Lakh, in the multiples of Rs. 1,00,000. the add-ons of the policy include Pre-existing Disease/Hypertension, Critical Illness Cover, and Out-patient Cover. More in detail at National Parivar Mediclaim.
- National Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy - The best possible cover for high-end medical treatment costs, National Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy helps you cover your family under a single sum insured. Apart from traditional health insurance, it takes care of high or critical treatment costs, and that too at a low premium. Featuring sum insured range starting from Rs. 6 Lakh up to Rs. 50 Lakh, this National policy covers pre-existing diseases as well as maternity benefits. Detailed information available at National Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy.
- Parivar Mediclaim Policy for Family - National Insurance has yet another policy to secure families. Covering basic medical expenses at low premium, the offered policy covers pre-existing conditions like hypertension and diabetes on payment of additional premium. With sum insured range options between Rs. 2 Lakh and Rs. 5 Lakh, Parivar Mediclaim Policy for Family does not require pre-policy medical checkup for people aged 40 years or below. For more in detail, check Parivar Mediclaim Policy for Family.
Do you want to know more about National Health Insurance Company?
Are you looking for National Health Insurance Premium Calculator or National Health Insurance Review? Explore NATIONAL now!