Arogya Sanjeevani Policy of SBI General Insurance Company
Published On Apr 24, 2020 5:30 AM By Sakshi Aggarwal
Rising medical treatment costs are a concern for most of us these days. To stay financially prepared and fight back when medical emergencies strike in life, you definitely need health insurance.
Talking of health insurance, Arogya Sanjeevani Policy of SBI General Insurance Company Limited is the newest product of the insurer that features to take away all your stress stored in for the hard times in life.
Let’s uncover the key features and benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance in this article.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance Company
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance Company Limited is an indemnity based standard health insurance plan. It acts as a shield and protects you and your family against financial ruin at the time of hospitalisation. You can rely on this policy at the time of serious illness or even accidents.
SBI General Insurance is a popular insurer that offers health insurance products at affordable prices in order to make insurance accessible for all individuals and businesses. It allows you to avail benefits under this policy even if you live in the remote areas of the country.
Keep scrolling to know what the policy has in store for you.
Things To Do After Your Health Insurance Claim Is Rejected
Features of Arogya Sanjeevani Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance
Listed below are the key features of the policy:
- The policy is available on an individual as well as floater basis
- The sum insured options under the policy range between Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 5 Lakh (in multiples of 50,000)
- Minimum and maximum entry age under this plan is 3 months and 65 years respectively.
- The policy term is of one year. You can renew it on a yearly basis.
- Coverage is available for self, spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law in this policy
- You can pay the premium in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annual instalments
- No medical check-up required until the age of 45 years
- Cashless and reimbursement facility is available under the plan
- The initial waiting period of 30 days is required to enjoy full-fledged benefits of the insurance plan
- Co-payment of 5% is applicable on all admissible claims and the policy is renewable for lifetime
You may also like to read: Benefits of Health Insurance Policy in India
Benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance is a comprehensive health insurance policy that offers benefits like:
- Cover for pre and post hospitalisation expenses for up to 60 and 90 days respectively
- Cover for AYUSH treatment up to the sum insured specified
- Cover for advanced procedures up to a specific limit
- Cover for nursing, operation theatre, and ICU expenses
- Cover room rent, boarding & nursing expenses - 2% of si subject to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 per day
- Cover for medicines consumed during the stay at the hospital
- Cover for road ambulance expenses up to Rs 2,000 per hospitalization
- Cumulative bonus of 5% of the sum insured for every claim-free year up to 50%
Besides, you can enjoy the following discounts on purchasing Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance Company Limited-
- An online discount of 10% discount
- A non-floater discount of 2.5% if two adults are covered, and 5% if more than 3 adults are covered
- SBI Group Employee Discount of 5%
- Tax benefits under Section 80D of the Incomes Tax Act, 1961
Waiting Period In Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance
|Pre-Existing Diseases||48 Months|
|First Thirty-days period||30 days, except for accidents|
|Treatment for joint replacement||48 months, except for accidents|
|Age-related Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis||48 months, except for accidents|
|Certain Specific illnesses||24 months|
How to buy Arogya Sanjeevani Policy of SBI General Insurance Company?
Purchasing Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, SBI General Insurance Company Limited is as easy as buying other health insurance plans. With InsuranceDekho at your service, all you need to do is fill a few details to get quotes online and rest assured you will get a call back from our executives.
Or you can give a call on our number 755 1196 989 in case you have any doubt.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, ManipalCigna
Health Insurance Premiums to Spike as Companies Likely to Offer More Extensive Coverage