How To Purchase A Car Insurance Policy From Bharti AXA?
Updated On Oct 16, 2023
Read this article to get easy steps on purchasing your car insurance with Bharti AXA General Insurance.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Purchasing Car Insurance With Bharti AXA
- Exclusions Under Car Insurance Policy of Bharti AXA General Insurance
- How To Purchase Car Insurance With Bharti AXA General Insurance?
- Take Away
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd was established in 2008 as a joint venture between AXA Company, a well-known insurance provider, and Bharti Enterprises, a well-known Indian business conglomerate, with 49 percent and 51 percent ownership, respectively. It was India's first insurance business to acquire twin ISO certifications in 2009, within its first year of operation. It has been providing creative and comprehensive insurance solutions since its inception, making it one of the top general insurance companies. Bharti AXA General Insurance provides not only comprehensive car insurance coverage but also a number of additional advantages.
Benefits of Purchasing Car Insurance With Bharti AXA
When comparing policies, it's essential to consider the insurance carrier's perks and coverage. Bharti AXA General Insurance covers the following circumstances, making it a great choice for your car insurance policy -
Protection Against Financial Liabilities of Natural Disaster
In the case of uncontrolled natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, tsunamis, hurricanes, and so on, the car insurance policy offers considerable coverage for the vehicle.
Man-Made Damages Are Covered
The Bharti AXA General Insurance coverage covers all types of man-made disasters, such as fire, strike, and terrorism. Furthermore, with this security, the owner will no longer have to worry about car theft or robbery.
Even if you are a cautious driver, you never know when another vehicle on the road will collide with you. To protect you and your car on the road, Bharti AXA General Insurance's insurance policy provides coverage for traffic incidents.
Third-Party Liability & PA Cover
If the policyholder was behaving lawfully and the owner or driver of the car covered by this policy was injured or struck by your car, Bharti AXA General Insurance will be required to pay the policyholder. It covers third-party liability compensation up to Rs. 7.5 lakh and personal accident compensation up to Rs. 15 lakh.
Exclusions Under Car Insurance Policy of Bharti AXA General Insurance
The following is a list of exclusions or circumstances that Bharti AXA General Insurance will not cover or reimburse for -
- Damages to the car caused by driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident, as well as normal wear and tear or depreciation of the car over time, will not be taken into account.
- Any policy breaches, such as driving without a valid licence or operating a two-wheeler while under the age of 18, will result in the cancellation of coverage.
- If a private car covered under this insurance is used for commercial activities or vice versa, a claim may be refused.
- Claims are denied for a variety of reasons, including mechanical and electrical problems, expired insurance, driving outside geographical limitations, staged accidents, and so on.
You may also like to read:- Reasons Why You Should Never Lie To Your Car Insurance Company
How To Purchase Car Insurance With Bharti AXA General Insurance?
With the advancements in technology, you can now purchase, renew and claim your car insurance online easily with a few taps and clicks. Bharti AXA General Insurance has availed its facilities to purchase, renew and claim car insurance online on their official website. All you have to do is follow the below steps to purchase your car insurance with Bharti AXA General Insurance -
1. Visit your insurance provider's website and select the option to acquire car insurance.
2. Fill up the needed information, which includes your registration number, phone number, and email address.
3. Select the insurance you want and fill in any other information, like add-ons, that will help you figure out how much your premium will be.
4. Upload scanned copies of the needed papers.
5. Confirm your purchase by using the online payment method.
Also Read:- Steps To Buy Car Insurance Online In India
In addition to comprehensive coverage, Bharti AXA General Insurance offers a number of advantages. Call 1800-103-2292 if you have any queries, and you can simply buy, renew, and claim your car insurance. Obtaining car insurance takes a significant amount of effort. Make sure you acquire car insurance from a reputed and trustworthy car and drive cautiously.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.