All You Need To Know About Kotak Car Insurance
Published On Oct 06, 2021 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Knowing about Kotak Car Insurance is not that difficult. Read this article to take a note of the things that you should know about Kotak Car Insurance.
Table of Contents
You invest your hard-earned money to get a car in order to travel comfortably. It becomes a part of your life and brings back numerous memories. However, life is unpredictable, and you should be prepared to deal with any hardship that comes your way by selecting the appropriateKotak Car Insurance. Kotak recognizes this and offers a comprehensive PrivateKotak Car Insurance plan to provide you with all-around security for your treasured possession.
Benefits And Features of Kotak Car Insurance
The following are the benefits and features of Kotak Car Insurance-
1. Cashless Service- Take advantage of cashless maintenance for your car at an extensive network of approved garages.
2. Optional Add-ons- Tailor your Kotak Car Insurance to your specific requirements -
- Choose from a list of clever add-ons that are available for a fee.
- Assistance on the Road
- Depreciation Protection Consumables Protection Engine Protection Return to Invoice
- Daily Car Allowance for Tyre Coverage
- Loss of personal belongings is protected under NCB.
- Replacement Key
3. NCB Discounts & Entitlements- If you choose to switch your Kotak Car Insurance from another insurer to us, you will get a No Claims Bonus (NCB) bonus (based on your expired policy).
4. Premium Discounts- If you choose Voluntary Deductible in addition to Compulsory Deductible, you will get an extra reduction (as per the Tariff) on your premium.
What Is Included?
Other coverages included with Kotak Car Insurances are-
1. Coverage For a Car's Partial or Whole Loss or Damage
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition, or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, and rockslide are examples of natural disasters.
- Unnatural disasters such as burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, unintentional external methods, terrorist action, and any harm in transportation by road, rail, inland canal, lift elevator, or air, etc.
2. Personal Accident Kotak Car Insurance
- When operating the car, the Owner’s Driver includes mounting/dismounting or traveling in the insured car as a co-driver.
- Optional for additional passengers and paid drivers, restricted to the car's carrying capacity minus the driver.
3. Legal Liability to a Third Party
- Property damage caused by an accident to a third party.
- Accidental bodily harm (including death).
You may also like to read: Everything About Multi-Year Car Insurance Plans
What Is Not Included?
To prevent unpleasant surprises during claims, it is critical to grasp your policy's main exclusions. The Kotak Car Insurance does not cover loss or damage to car accessories/accessories caused by the following-
- Normal wear and tear and age of the car.
- Depreciation and any resulting losses
- The car is being operated in violation of its license.
- Mechanical and electrical failure.
- Any contractual obligation.
- Damage caused by a driver who does not have a valid driver's license.
- Damages resulting from nuclear danger or conflict, for example.
A care plan is a straightforward and straightforward kind of insurance. In this policy, the insurance company pays a death benefit to the insured's family in the event of the insured's untimely death within the stipulated car. Car insurance is highly affordable and offers much-needed financial stability to dependents in the insured's death. The care plan is becoming more popular as a result of its many advantages. Kotak Life Insurance provides comprehensive e-car insurance, staying true to its fundamental goal of safeguarding your family's future.
How To Claim Car Damages Due To Natural Calamity Under Car Insurance?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.