What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Summary
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is one of the company’s top-selling models. The subcompact sedan comes with a seating capacity for 5 people and is loaded with safety features including anti-lock braking system, child-safety locks, anti-theft alarm and anti-theft device. With a spacious interior, good looks and good performance, Maruti Suzuki Dzire is quite popular among Indian buyers.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance
Just like any other car, buying a Maruti Suzuki Dzire also brings the compulsion to have an insurance cover for it. This is because as per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car must be insured with at least third party car insurance in order to avoid legal consequences.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
It is the most basic and mandatory car insurance plan. It shields you against the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries,death or property damage of a third party which may arise due to a mishap involving your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan insures you against the own damages incurred by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
As the name suggests, this plan is a comprehensive cover. It is a bundled cover which insures you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car in case of a mishap.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car number. If you do not have your car number, you can proceed by selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select the plan which best suits your requirements and make the payment. You are done. You will get your policy document in your inbox.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The process of cashless car insurance makes your car gets repaired without any cost after an accident at a network garage. Under this process, the insurer tends to settle your car repair expenses. The following are the steps to get cashless car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Apprise your insurance company promptly after an accident or a mishap by contacting your insurer’s support team or visiting their official website or through a mobile app, if available.
- Give detailed information to the police about the incident and register an FIR, especially for cases like accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Try to click a few pictures of your car’s damages, your bodily injuries, and so on, after the collision or mishap to save them as proof during car insurance claim settlement.
- Pull your damaged car to the nearest network garage to get a cashless repair. You can connect with your insurer as well to arrange towing facility if your car could not move.
- Once your car reaches the garage, the insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages incurred by your car. You will have to show some relevant documents such as policy copy, car registration certificate, driving license, FIR, and so on, to the surveyor.
- Based on the extent of damages, the surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report which holds the estimated claim amount. On the basis of the surveyor's report and documents submitted by you, the insurance company will accept or decline your claim request.
- If your insurer accepts your claim request, the network garage will begin to repair your car. After the completion of the repair, your insurance company will pay your repair bills directly to the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The process of reimbursement car insurance claim makes you pay for your car repair bills initially after the accident or mishap but reimburses it later after the verification of bill and documents. The following are the steps to get reimbursement car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Inform your insurance company about your accident and register your claim.
- Take your insured car to any non-network garage of your choice for repair.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage repairs your damaged car and you will have to pay the generated repair bill.
- Submit the original bills of repair and relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will inspect your bills and claim form and reimburse the expense of your repair.
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDI||Diesel||₹599,523.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDIX Limited Edition||Diesel||₹686,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI Option||Petrol||₹502,672.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire LXI||Petrol||₹589,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI||Petrol||₹502,672.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VDI||Diesel||₹675,078.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Regal||Petrol||₹549,703.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXI||Petrol||₹563,794.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZDI||Diesel||₹758,918.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI||Petrol||₹748,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI AT||Petrol||₹800,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹828,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire VXI||Petrol||₹679,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT||Petrol||₹731,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus AT||Petrol||₹880,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZXI||Petrol||₹654,441.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXi AT||Petrol||₹656,984.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- How to Claim Total Loss Benefits on Your Car Insur...
Want to know how to claim total loss benefits on your car in...22 January 2021
- Difference Between First-Party and Third-Party in ...
Read this post if you want to understand the difference betw...22 January 2021
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Buying or Renewing ...
Buying or renewing your car insurance? Here are a few common...21 January 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- Car Insurance Online Vs Offline: Which is Better?
Check this post to explore differences between car insurance...20 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.