What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Himalayan via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Himalayan is a luxury bike that offers a royal ride. It is built with robust machinery but with a simple and functional design. This motorcycle comes in 6 variants and 6 colours which all are the blend of attraction and adventure. The Royal Enfield Himalayan attains an engine capacity of 411 cc which produces 24.83 PS of power and 32 Nm of torque. This BS6 compliant bike tends to give a mileage of 30 kmpl, which distinguishes it from other luxurious bikes. Some salient specifications of this bike comprise double disc brakes, dual channel ABS system, self start only, 12 V, 8 Ah battery capacity, and so on.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance
You should own at least a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This policy provides you compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party that may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without holding at least a liability only insurance plan can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – A third party or liability only insurance cover is compulsory to own by every bike owner. It offers you protection against the expenses, which you may incur towards a third party, for bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. Under this plan, the compensation for the property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is a bike insurance cover meant to shield you from the financial expenses arising out due to the damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any kind of mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive bike insurance cover that compensates your financial liabilities incurred by you towards a third party as well as for expenses of own damage sustained by your bike in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike from InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of InsuranceDekho to get insurance solutions for your bike insurance cover. Follow the below steps to buy an insurance plan for your Royal Enfield Himalayan bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. However, you can also fill in other details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location, etc., if you do not know your bike number
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy. You will find the policy document through an email.
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Bajaj Dominar 400 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero XPulse 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM 390 Adventure Insurance Quotes
- View KTM 390 Duke Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance User Reviews8 Reviews
- Multiple add ons availableAdd-on covers are needed to add that extra protection to insurance coverage. When I came to InsuranceDekho in search of ...ShriramBy Pranika Bhattacharya On:29th December, 2020
- Easy on the budgetThanks to InsuranceDekho, I got numerous bike insurance policy options for my Royal Enfield Himalayan that too in my bud...DhflBy Ketaki Jana On:24th December, 2020
- Eager to help support teamI visited InsuranceDekho to know the difference between the various types of insurance plans. I called the support team....Tata AigBy Supratik BanerjeeOn:22nd December, 2020
- Get all information you needThe InsuranceDekho platform has many bike insurance options to choose from. I was on the lookout for the right bike insu...KotakBy Sourav PatilOn:20th November, 2020
- Smooth claim settlementI have Royal Enfield Himalayan insured by Raheja QBE. I was not sure about how to claim it. So, I went to the InsuranceD...Raheja QbeBy Monika DebnathOn:16th October, 2020
- Easy to choose the best planThe InsuranceDekho platform helped me a lot to choose the best insurance policy as per my requirement and budget. It mad...Royal SundaramBy NihitOn:7th October, 2020
- Reliable payment modesThe InsuranceDekho platform holds the secure and smooth payment methods with the help of which I purchased the DHFL bike...DhflBy Dinesh KumarOn:1st October, 2020
- Perfect guidance for making claimI own a comprehensive insurance policy of Reliance General Insurance to secure my Royal Enfield Himalayan bike but did n...RelianceBy Umang GandhiOn:23rd September, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- How To Search Bike Owner Details With The Help of ...
This article mentions how you can check the vehicle registra...07 March 2021
- How Does Modification Affect Bike Insurance Premiu...
Check this post to learn about affect of modification on bik...07 March 2021
- Tips to Use Bike Insurance Premium Calculator Onli...
Read this post to learn tips for using bike insurance premiu...06 March 2021
- How To Check Bike Insurance Expiry Date Online?
Check this post to learn how to check bike insurance expiry ...06 March 2021
- List of Must Have Documents for Bike Insurance Ren...
In this article, you will find a list of important documents...05 March 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
- Steps To Find Bike Insurance Details With Registra...
Learn all about what a registration number is and how to use...21 January 2021
- Registration Certificate (RC): Check Vehicle Regis...
It is important to know how you can access vehicle registrat...13 February 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.