What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a premium-class bike that will never fail to impress you with its style and performance. Its engine capacity of 346 cc generates 19.1 bhp of power and 28 nm of torque, which keeps you in a commanding position while being on the road. This classic bullet model is available in 2 variants and 10 colours, which all consists of iconic design, excellent rideability, and ultimate reliability. This bike comes with top-notch safety features such as disc brakes, single channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, halogen headlight, 12 V - 8 Ah battery capacity, etc.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance
The third party insurance is also known as liability only insurance cover. It is the minimum bike insurance plan which is mandatory to own in India while driving, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This plan offers you compensation for the expenses which you may incur towards a third party for any damage or loss occurred in an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without this basic insurance cover can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – This is an insurance policy that every bike owner in India should at least own, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It covers all the financial liabilities that you may incur towards the third party for their bodily injuries or death along with property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is a bike insurance cover that offers you coverage for the damages or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a complete insurance package that compensates all your expenses incurred towards a third party as well as own-damages that arise due to the damages or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
You can get all your insurance solutions at a click by visiting the website of InsuranceDekho. You can easily purchase a bike insurance cover for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If the bike number is unavailable, then other details can also be entered like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location and so on, to proceed further
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to find various bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose the best quote for you as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the insurance policy document via email.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Intruder Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- User friendlyGood user-friendly by all means. Good response time while payment and stepwise proceedings also. Got the idea of every p...New IndiaBy VIPIN S NAIROn:22nd September, 2020
- Safe and swift payment modesInsuranceDekho platform offered me the safest and swiftest payment modes while buying and renewing my National bike insu...NationalBy Anmol YadavOn:26th June, 2020
- ExcellentMy overall experience was good and helpful with insurancedekho.com. Thanks to your executive who suggest me better insur...Shriram General InsuranceBy SHIV KUMAROn:23rd May, 2020
Latest Bike Insurance News
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance policy. Add-On covers in bike insurance offer additional protection to your vehicle.Read More
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bike Insurance? Know Add-on Covers with Second-hand Bike Insurance.Read More
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewal. Here is why you should be renewing your two-wheeler insurance on time.Read More
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claims. Read along the 7 common reasons why your why bke insurance claim get rejected.Read More
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your policy period you can do so.Read More
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.Read More
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.