What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Honda Livo via InsuranceDekho
Honda Livo Bike Insurance Summary
Honda Livo is a 115 kg commuter bike that is available in two variants and four colors in India. The bike has an engine capacity of 110 cc that generates 8.6 bhp of power and 9.30 nm of torque. It has a fuel capacity of 9 L comes with a 4 speed manual gearbox and has tank suspensions that make the bike look bigger. Some key features of the bike include digital analogue meter, steel chain, string rear appearance, silent start with ACG and eSP technology. Both rear and front brakes of Honda Livo are drum brakes. Simply put, Honda Livo is the most comfortable, economical and good-looking commuters bike in the Indian market.
Honda Livo Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory by law to have at least a third party bike insurance policy when riding on the Indian roads. If you do not own one, or ride with a lapsed policy, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. You must own a third party bike insurance policy not only because it fulfils the legal requirements but also because it protects you from third party liabilities incurred due to bodily injuries, damage, or death of a third party. It is an affordable policy that provides cover for up to Rs. 1 lakh.
Types of Bike Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Policy: In India, it is mandatory by law to at least have a third party bike insurance policy. The policy covers you against third party liabilities arising due to unfortunate events causing death, injury, etc. You can purchase a third party bike insurance policy for any bike you own.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy: It is not a legal requirement to own a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy. But you can own one to save yourself from the expenses incurred on damages sustained by your own bike in case of a mishap. The policy can be very useful for you at the time of need.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: Comprehensive bike insurance policy is a combination of third party bike insurance policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy. It offers you full protection in all the cases. For instance, in case of loss due to natural calamities, man-made calamities, or damages caused by accident and theft.
How to Buy Insurance for Honda Livo from InsuranceDekho
Purchasing bike insurance policy online at InsuranceDekho for Honda Livo bike is very easy and not at all time-taking. The process requires you to follow a few simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section. If you do not remember your bike’s number, then kindly enter other details like its make, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, etc. and proceed.
Step 3: Fill your personal details like Name and Mobile Number. You will see the most suitable bike insurance quotes on your screen.
Step 4: Select the bike insurance policy you want to buy for your Honda Livo bike as per your requirements.
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Honda Livo Bike Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Availed services at a cashless garageMy DHFL bike insurance policy was of great help when I met with an accident last month. I bought the policy for my Honda...DhflBy Anjali BishtOn:27th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Bike Insurance: How to Change a Bike Insurance Pol...
If you are not satisfied with your bike insurance policy, th...28 January 2021
- Tips to Follow When Riding a Bike With a Pillion R...
If you want to know tips to follow when riding a bike with a...28 January 2021
- Safety Tips to Ride a Bike in Foggy Conditions
Read this post to find safety tips to ride a bike in foggy c...27 January 2021
- Significance of Wheelbase in Two-Wheeler
Significance of wheelbase in two-wheeler explained in this p...27 January 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Bike Insurance I...
Have you ever wanted a handy guide of all the main points ab...26 January 2021
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
- Top Bikes with High Resale Value in India
There are many reasons you may want to invest in a new bike ...03 December 2020
- Significance of Cubic Capacity (CC) in Motorcycles
Not many know of what Cubic Capacity (CC) refers to in bikes...30 November 2020
- How to Transfer RC from One State to Another?
Read all about the process of how to transfer the registrati...01 December 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.