Compare Two Wheeler Insurance
Two-wheelers require protection from liability, theft, and unintentional damage. This is the point at which two-wheeler insurance becomes relevant.
A two-wheeler insurance policy is an agreement between the owner of the vehicle and the insurance provider that protects against monetary losses brought on by theft, accidents, and other unanticipated events. Additionally, it offers protection from any liability in the event that your two-wheeler damages someone else's property or causes harm to third parties. In India, the Motor Vehicles Act requires all owners of two-wheelers to carry at least third-party liability insurance.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Why Is Online Two-Wheeler Insurance Comparison Important
A new era of consumer convenience has been brought about by digitalization, particularly when it comes to comparing and buying goods and services. This is why it's so important to compare two-wheeler insurance online:
- Variety of Options: Compared to traditional methods, online platforms provide you a greater selection of insurance plans from several suppliers, since they present an abundance of them.
- Cost-effective: You can quickly determine which plan provides the best value for your money by comparing various policies. It is also possible to take advantage of promotions and discounts that are only available on internet platforms.
- Transparent Information: To help consumers make an informed choice, online platforms provide all the information they need, including policy features, inclusions, exclusions, premium amounts, and user reviews.
- Customisation: With today's online insurance portals, you may add or remove add-ons, modify your plan, and see an instant impact on your premium.
- Time-saving: The days of going to the offices of several insurers and meeting with agents are long gone. You may quickly compare several policies with only a few clicks.
- Most recent Information: Online platforms are updated frequently to reflect new features and add-ons offered by insurers, as well as changes in premium amounts.
- Simple Purchase & Renewal: Purchasing or renewing insurance is a simple and fast process once you've compared and selected a policy. There's no long paperwork to dealwith.
- Internet-based platforms provide an impartial comparison. Without any sales pitch, you can see the advantages and disadvantages of each policy.
- Educational Resources: A lot of internet insurance comparison websites provide articles, glossaries, and guides to assist you in better grasping the subtleties of two-wheeler insurance.
- Empowered Decision: In the end, doing an online comparison provides you the ability to decide with knowledge, taking into account your needs and financial constraints.
How to Compare Policies for Two-Wheeler Insurance?
It is important to compare policies from different insurers before you make a decision to buy an insurance for your bike since pricing, coverages, add-ons, claim settlement ratio, etc. provided by various insurers are different -
- Go to a Website for Comparisons: Go to a reliable online insurance comparison website first. Sites like Insurance Dekho are made especially to offer side-by-side comparisons.
- Provide Basic Information: Enter the details required for your two-wheeler, including the model, make, year of registration, and location. This will enable the site to provide you with relevant insurance quotations.
- View & Filter Quotes: After submitting the information, you will be shown a variety of insurance policy quotes from different suppliers. To limit your options depending on premium, kind of coverage, and other factors, use filters.
- Verify Coverage: Examine every policy's specifics. Recognise the coverage, the insured amount, and any further advantages or add-ons.
- Examine User Reviews: A lot of comparison websites let users review and rate policies. Examine these to learn more about the real experience that customers have with the insurer.
- Compute Premium: Several websites have premium calculators that let you change options like optional deductibles and add-ons to see how they affect the total cost of the premium.
- Compare Add-ons: Examine the various add-ons for each policy if you're searching for complete coverage. Roadside assistance, personal accident insurance, and zero depreciation coverage are examples of common add-ons.
- Verify the Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR), which shows how many claims the insurer has resolved relative to the total amount received. A smoother claim procedure may be indicated by a higher CSR.
- Finalise & Buy: You can buy specific insurance straight from the site after comparing it and determining that it meets your needs.
Tips for Comparing Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans
- Recognise Your Needs: Make sure you know exactly what you'll need before you begin. Do you want a comprehensive plan with particular add-ons, or are you just in need of third-party coverage?
- Coverage of the Policy: Not all policy is made equal. If you choose comprehensive insurance, be sure the policy's coverage for your own damages and third-party liabilities is sufficient.
- Coverage vs. Premium: Although a cheaper premium could be more alluring, it shouldn't be sacrificed for necessary coverage. A policy may be inexpensive because it provides little security.
- Reputation of the Insurer: Take the insurer's reputation into account when making comparisons. Seek reviews regarding their general dependability, claim handling, and customer service.
- Verify whether the insurance company gives a No Claim Bonus (NCB), which is a discount on the rate for each year without a claim. Long-term savings may be significantly impacted by it.
- Exclusions: There are situations where a claim won't be accepted under the terms of any policy. Learn these so that you won't be caught off guard later.
- Claim Procedure: It is essential to have a simple and effective claim procedure. Seek out insurance companies that provide expedited claim payments, little paperwork, and online claim notification.
- Process of Renewal: Choose insurers who make it simple for customers to renew online, particularly if they send reminders and keep NCB in the event that there is a small delay in renewal.
- Network Garages: A larger network of cashless garages guarantees that should your two-wheeler sustain damage, repairs can be made without requiring payment from you.
- Examine Policy Wordings: Reading over the policy wordings will help you comprehend the terms and ensure that there are no ambiguities, even though it may take some time.
How to Purchase a Two-Wheeler Policy?
- Research & Comparison: Start by conducting an online comparison of several insurance plans. To obtain prices from several insurers based on the specifics of your bike, use comparison websites.
- Choose the Type of Policy: Choose between a comprehensive and third-party-only insurance policy.
- Pick Add-ons: If you're purchasing comprehensive insurance, pick any extras you think you'll need.
- Calculate Premium: To obtain an estimate, use online premium calculators. Variables can be changed to see how they affect the total.
- Complete the Information: After deciding, you must complete the information about your two-wheeler and yourself. This contains the year of registration, make model, and other relevant details about the bike.
- Examine Policy Details: Make sure the terms are acceptable to you and that all the details are right before completing the payment.
- Make Payment: Use your favourite online payment method to pay the premium. Digital wallets, net banking, credit/debit cards, and other payment methods are all acceptable.
- Get Policy Document: A digital copy of the insurance policy will be sent to your email as soon as the payment has been approved. A tangible copy could also be sent to your home by certain insurers.
- Keep Up to Date: Recognise when the policy expires. It's a good idea to be proactive, although most insurance provides reminders.
- Securing Storage: Preserve the policy document in a secure location. A physical copy can be useful even when a digital copy is acceptable proof.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Why Purchase a Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy from Insurance Dekho?
- Numerous possibilities: Insurance Dekho provides you with a multitude of options from reputable insurance providers so you can select the one that best suits your needs.
- Simple Comparisons: You may quickly and easily compare different policy features, premiums, and customer ratings thanks to the platform's user-friendly layout.
- Transparent Information: To make sure you know precisely what you're purchasing, Insurance Dekho provides all the information required about each insurance.
- Instant quotations: You can quickly obtain various insurance quotations by providing basic information about your two-wheeler, which will expedite the decision-making process.
- Secure Transactions: Insurance Dekho uses cutting-edge encryption technology to guarantee the privacy and security of all of your payment information.
- Expert Assistance: The platform's team of professionals is here to help if you have questions or are unsure which policy to select.
- Process without Paper: Bid adieu to laborious documentation. Everything about using Insurance Dekho is digital, from purchasing to issuing policies.
- Value-added Services: To assist you in making wise selections, the platform provides tools like premium calculators and reminders for policy renewals.
- Customer Reviews: On the platform, actual customer reviews can offer valuable insights into other policyholders' experiences.
- Confidence and Trust: Insurance Dekho has built a solid reputation for dependability, guaranteeing that you obtain authentic policies and hassle-free services.
Bike Insurance for Popular Bike Models
Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
Bike Insurance By Popular Bike Manufacturers
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Why is insurance for two-wheelers required in India?
The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 mandates that all two-wheelers operating on Indian highways carry insurance, if not more than third-party liability. This guarantees financial security in the event of liabilities resulting from harm inflicted onto a third party.
What distinguishes comprehensive two-wheeler insurance from third-party coverage?
Damages your two-wheeler causes to a third party are covered by third-party insurance. Conversely, comprehensive insurance pays for damages to your own car from theft, accidents, and natural disasters as well as third-party liability.
When I change insurance companies, is my No Claim Bonus (NCB) transferable?
Indeed, the policyholder—not the insurer—is linked to the NCB. While transferring to a new insurance company, you can transfer your NCB if you had no claims during the prior policy year.
How is the cost of two-wheeler insurance calculated?
The kind of coverage you select, the place where it is registered, the age of the two-wheeler, its make and model, and any add-ons you pick are all taken into account when calculating your premium.
What occurs if the insurance on my two-wheeler expires?
In the event of an accident, you will be without financial or legal protection if your policy expires. In order to stay covered and avoid penalties, it must be renewed.
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023