What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 150 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike is a classic combination of power, features and efficiency at a good price. It is equipped with robust machinery and sporty design and is available in 3 variants with 7 different colour choices. This bike comes with an engine capacity of 149.5 cc and produces 14 PS of power at 8500rpm and 13.25 Nm of torque at 6500rpm. This BS6 compliant bike tends to give an impressive mileage of 65 kmpl, which makes it a value for money motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is loaded with several salient features such as double disc brakes, single channel ABS system, tubeless tyres, four stroke and air-cooled engine, self start only, halogen headlight, LED tail light, alloy wheels etc.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance
Every bike owner should hold at least a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance cover provides you compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party that may arise due to an accident with your bike. To drive a bike without having at least a liability only insurance policy can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – A third party or liability only insurance cover is mandatory to have by every bike owner. It offers you protection against the expenses, which you may incur towards a third party, for bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. Under this plan, the compensation for the property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is a bike insurance cover meant to shield you from the financial expenses arising out due to the damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any kind of mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive bike insurance cover that compensates your financial liabilities incurred by you towards a third party as well as for expenses of own damage sustained by your bike in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike from InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of InsuranceDekho to get insurance solutions for your bike insurance cover. Follow the below steps to buy an insurance plan for your Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. However, you can also fill in other details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, fuel type registration year, RTO location, etc., if you do not know your bike number
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose an insurance plan quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document through an email
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- Helpful online calculatorWithout putting any effort, you can calculate your premium on InsuranceDekho with the online calculator. I wanted to kno...Tata AigBy Dipak GuptaOn:14th October, 2020
- Good Discount, Good Support, and Easy to Access.Good discount was offered on this good website, where it was very easy to pay and compare policies. The portal is fast a...Reliance General InsuranceBy AMiT KuMaR AgArWaLOn:30th September, 2020
- Advanced and simple websiteWhen it comes to using the website of InsuranceDekho to buy an insurance cover, it never lets you down. It is customer-f...Royal SundaramBy Ishant AggarwalOn:23rd September, 2020
- Claim got approved timelyThanks to the team at InsuranceDekho who helped me make a claim under my Future Generali bike insurance policy that I bo...Future GeneraliBy Arjun SinghaniaOn:27th July, 2020
- Quick ServiceExcellent, got all the relevant details pertaining to my insurance needs and policy document got quickly delivered onlin...DigitBy ASHOK KUMAR B SOn:9th March, 2020
- nice support nice serviceAll things are great.Hdfc ErgoBy Madhan Kumar TOn:18th February, 2020
- Car insuranceGood communication by your executive. Thanks for the help.Bajaj AllianzBy Babula BeheraOn:25th November, 2019
- Great support teamYe website bohot behtrin hai.DigitBy Sahid AlamOn:19th November, 2019
- Great supportGreat service & thanks to your executive for his support. Really appreciate the service.Iffco TokioBy Ankush guptaOn:19th November, 2019
- Very easy and smooth process for car insuranceIt was an easy & smooth experience from deciding best quotes to sharing car details. Thanks for such an easy website for...Bajaj AllianzBy HIMANSHU JANIOn:6th September, 2019
Bike Insurance News
- Mistakes to Avoid When Filing Third-Party Two Whee...
Everything you should know while filing a two-wheeler third-...30 October 2020
- Things Included and Excluded In Two wheeler Insura...
The purchase of bike insurance is the responsibility of all...30 October 2020
- Understand Add-on Covers For Your Sport Bike
Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is...30 October 2020
- Depreciation Impacts Two Wheeler Insurance Premium...
There are a number of factors that come into play when you ...29 October 2020
- Best Two Wheeler Insurance Companies
Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India o...29 October 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- All About Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
Learn about the importance of zero depreciation bike Insuran...19 June 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.