Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance
Calculate Your Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 150 via InsuranceDekho
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance Summary
Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike is a classic combination of power, features and efficiency at a good price. It is equipped with robust machinery and sporty design and is available in 3 variants with 7 different colour choices. This bike comes with an engine capacity of 149.5 cc and produces 14 PS of power at 8500rpm and 13.25 Nm of torque at 6500rpm. This BS6 compliant bike tends to give an impressive mileage of 65 kmpl, which makes it a value for money motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is loaded with several salient features such as double disc brakes, single channel ABS system, tubeless tyres, four stroke and air-cooled engine, self start only, halogen headlight, LED tail light, alloy wheels etc.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance
Every bike owner should hold at least a third party bike insurance cover while driving a bike in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance cover provides you compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party that may arise due to an accident with your bike. To drive a bike without having at least a liability only insurance policy can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – A third party or liability only insurance cover is mandatory to have by every bike owner. It offers you protection against the expenses, which you may incur towards a third party, for bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. Under this plan, the compensation for the property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is a bike insurance cover meant to shield you from the financial expenses arising out due to the damage or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any kind of mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive bike insurance cover that compensates your financial liabilities incurred by you towards a third party as well as for expenses of own damage sustained by your bike in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike from InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of InsuranceDekho to get insurance solutions for your bike insurance cover. Follow the below steps to buy an insurance plan for your Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. However, you can also fill in other details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, fuel type registration year, RTO location, etc., if you do not know your bike number
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose an insurance plan quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document through an email
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
A cashless bike insurance process is designed to get your bike repaired without making any payment at the network garage of your insurance company. Follow the below process to raise cashless claim for your Pulsar 150 bike:
- Inform your insurance company soon after the accident or mishap by calling the customer support team of your insurance company or through their website or mobile app.
- Tell all events in detail to the police and register an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Click some photos of damages sustained by your insured bike, bodily injuries, and any other damage, etc., after the accident to keep as a proof for the claim settlement.
- Find a network garage and take your bike there for cashless repair. You can also get in touch with your insurance company to arrange towing facilities, in severe condition.
- As your bike reaches the network garage, a surveyor will be sent by your insurance company to check the level of damages sustained by your bike. You also have to show relevant documents like policy copy, driving license, FIR, and so on, to the surveyor.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a report which has the estimate of the claim amount and based on those documents and the surveyor's report, your insurance company will accept or decline your bike insurance claim.
- If your insurance company gives approval to your claim request, the network garage will start repairing your bike. After the completion of repair work, your insurance company will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process is a highly beneficial process for bike owners as it reimburses the cost of repair which will be incurred after an accident or a mishap. Under this process, you will have to pay for the repair bills initially which will be reimbursed by your insurer later. Here is the process by following which you can raise reimbursement claim for your Pulsar 150 bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the mishap and register your claim.
- Take your bike to any garage or workshop after the accident or mishap for repair.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to the garage to access the extent of damages of your bike.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted to your insurance company by the surveyor.
- The garage will repair your bike and you will have to pay the generated repair bill.
- Submit the original repair invoice, relevant documents and a claim form to your insurer.
- After examining your bills, claim form, etc., your insurance company will reimburse your claim amount.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS149 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6149.5 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic149 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon ABS149.5 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon BS6149.5 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD149 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6149.5 cc,Petrol
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc ABS149.5 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Zeppelin R Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bike Insurance User Reviews16 Reviews
- Easy renewalGood and simple methods for renewing policy. I had a good experience with InsuranceDekho. It is my first time to renew p...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy BINUOn:10th May, 2021
- Best insurance companyIts best for instance any bike Or any car For home work Safe work Safety is must for life so plzzz safe your life a...Bajaj AllianzBy MO ATAHAR SIDDIQUIOn:5th April, 2021
- Excellent workI had an excellent experience. The process of buying the policy online was very smooth. I will surely recommend Insuranc...Bajaj AllianzBy Ashmaul HaqueOn:23rd March, 2021
- Time saving serviceNo need to fill any data of your vehicle. All data are pre-filled. Saves a lot of time and effort. I recommend Insurance...Iffco TokioBy VISHNU PRASADOn:25th December, 2020
- Hassle FreeFantastic purchase process within 10 minutes. I could complete all the details required for my bike insurance. Thank you...Iffco TokioBy SRINIVAS PRASAD JIDAGAMOn:27th November, 2020
- Helpful online calculatorWithout putting any effort, you can calculate your premium on InsuranceDekho with the online calculator. I wanted to kno...Tata AigBy Dipak GuptaOn:14th October, 2020
- Good Discount, Good Support, and Easy to Access.Good discount was offered on this good website, where it was very easy to pay and compare policies. The portal is fast a...Reliance General InsuranceBy AMiT KuMaR AgArWaLOn:30th September, 2020
- Advanced and simple websiteWhen it comes to using the website of InsuranceDekho to buy an insurance cover, it never lets you down. It is customer-f...Royal SundaramBy Ishant AggarwalOn:23rd September, 2020
- Claim got approved timelyThanks to the team at InsuranceDekho who helped me make a claim under my Future Generali bike insurance policy that I bo...Future GeneraliBy Arjun SinghaniaOn:27th July, 2020
- Quick ServiceExcellent, got all the relevant details pertaining to my insurance needs and policy document got quickly delivered onlin...DigitBy ASHOK KUMAR B SOn:9th March, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Is Paperwork Required When Buying a Bike?
n most cases, regular motorcycle insurance coverage covers d...23 November 2022
- Is It Mandatory To Buy Insurance From A Bike Deal...
Given the wide range of options available on the market for ...22 November 2022
- How To Claim Insurance After A Bike Accident
Your bike may sustain moderate to major damage in an acciden...17 November 2022
- How To Get Bike Insurance For An Old Bike?
Old Bike Insurance covers older two-wheelers whose value has...16 November 2022
- How To Ensure Your Two-wheeler Keeps Looking New A...
Though the value of two-wheelers may depreciate over time, y...11 November 2022
- Lost Your Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy? Learn What...
One of the crucial papers needed for settling claims is a bi...14 October 2022
- All The Steps You Need To Follow If A Motorcycle I...
Parking spots for two-wheelers are more simpler to come by t...06 October 2022
- Is It Possible To Exchange My New Vehicle for an ...
Many people wonder if they can transfer their two-wheeler in...04 October 2022
- Step-to-Step Guide On How To Buy A Long-Term Two-W...
A policy that covers your bike for several years can be a gr...29 September 2022
- Do Dirt Bikes Need Insurance?
It is interesting to know that even dirt bikes need insuranc...13 October 2022