Future Generali General Insurance Company
Future Generali India Insurance Company Overview
Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Future Group, which is the game changer and a leading name in Retail Trade in India, while Generali is a 187 years old global insurance group listed proudly among the 60 largest firms in the world, as per the Fortune Global 500 Ranking unveiled in 2017. By firmly establishing its credentials and effectively availing the skill sets of its JV partners, this general insurance company has reached a level to turn into a Total Insurance Solutions Company.
The company was incorporated in 2007 with the aim to offer retail, personal, commercial, and rural insurance products and solutions to individuals and corporates to assist them combat and mitigate risks. Future Generali India has been serving its valuable customers by vesting its global insurance expertise in a distinguished range of products of Generali Group and Future Group. The general insurance company is known for delivering the promises, appreciating its people and maintaining relationships.
Future Generali Insurance Company Statistics
Future Generali Insurance Company tenders a wide segment of insurance products such as motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, commercial insurance, lifestyle insurance and social or rural insurance. The general insurance firm aims to deliver the best to its customers and build strong trust among them with its top-notch infrastructure, innovative products, personalised offerings, and insurance solutions at affordable rates.
The company works with above 1,900 customers and holds a strong customer base which includes more than 3,000 corporate clients. The firm has its presence across the country with over 125 branches and above 6,500 agents. It has sold over 82 lakh policies to over 16 lakh customers across the nation since its inception and to settle a major portion of claims arising out of those policies. Future Generali Insurance has attain some more notable figures with its performance which are as follow:
Claim Settlement Ratio
Future Generali Insurance Company Financials
In the financial year 2018-19, the Gross Written Premium (GWP) of the general insurance industry increased by 12.91% to Rs. 1.70 trillion. However, Gross Written Premium (GWP) of the Future Generali Insurance Company grew at 33% to Rs. 2,601 crore which was faster than the average growth of the industry. The company also managed to grow its net profit by 50% to Rs. 1,180 million. The company also recorded a 33% growth in the Gross Direct Premium Income (GDPI) to Rs. 2,554 Crore as against the overall general insurance industry growth of 12.86%.
Why Should You Choose Future Generali Insurance?
Future Generali Insurance policies are loaded with a range of benefits which includes the offering of the plans along with the deliveries of the company. Being associated with Future Generali Insurance will make you enjoy several advantages which are as follow:
- Customer Centric Approach - Future Generali in-house servicing team is committed to deliver claims settlement in the quickest duration possible. The company tends to offer value added features like Future Xpress and Future Xpress to provide customers with improved insurance solutions. Also, the network of 5,100+ cashless hospitals and over 2,500+ cashless garages are established in the wake of rendering the best services to policyholders.
- Excellent Claim Performance – The company has over 16 lakh customers for which it settles at least 2,10,000 claims every year. Future Generali works for around 3,000 active corporate clients and delivers them best possible assistance with its over 7,000 agents who represent the company across the country. It holds its presence in over 125 locations across India which actually enable it to provide insurance solutions to anyone and anywhere.
- Variety of Insurance Products – The company offers a product range for all the insurance requirements of the customers such as motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, lifestyle insurance, commercial insurance, social or rural insurance, etc. The firm tries to give an outstanding combination of affordable price range and innovative products and services to its customers when it comes to its offerings.
- Easy Claim Process – Future Generali owns a fast and simple claim process with which its policyholders can easily intimate their claim request by simply filling in an online form which includes insured details and claim details. The other modes to initiate a claim request are through call by calling at 1800 220 233 or 1860 500 3333. You can also connect with the company for the claim process by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, mobile users can initiate their claim process by sending a SMS writing MOTORCLAIM to 9222211100. Lastly, policyholders can reach their nearest branch of Future Generali for claim process or related queries.
- Strong Foundation of Company – Future Generali is formed with a joint venture between Future Group, India's largest retailer and Generali Group, one of the largest insurers in the world. Due to being a part of such a big collaboration, the company attains a capital infusion of Rs. 810 crore over a period of time since its commencement. The company’s Assets under Management is worth over Rs. 3,198 crore. With such a strong foundation, the firm is capable of delivering every type of insurance solution for your requirements.
Awards and Achievements of Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited
The Future Generali India Insurance has been widely praised for its products and services in the insurance sector and bagged many awards for the same. Here are some of its achievements:
- CMO Asia Award
- Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards
- ET Now CSR Leadership Award
- ET Now Sales Champion Award
- Customer Experience Awards 2018
- Skoch Technologies for Growth Award
- Golden Star Awards - Claims Service Leader
- Golden Star Awards - Best Product Innovation
- EE Achievers Awards 2017 - Voice of Employee
Future Generali India General Insurance Product Portfolio
Future Generali Motor Insurance Policy
Future Generali provides insurance coverage against damage incurred by your vehicle. The Future Motor Secure Insurance Policy covers third party expenses along with the vehicle damages. The third party liability cover gives protection against any third party liability which you may incur on the account of bodily injuries, death and property damages. As it is a compulsory to own and legal liability, hence, the plan also covers the legal expenses you might incur to defend this claim. The policy covers any damage sustained by a vehicle due to an accident, theft, burglary, earthquake, flood, cyclone, terrorism, riots and so on. The insurance plan covers several add-on covers like zero depreciation, return to invoice, protection of NCB, tyre damage, engine protection, etc.
Future Generali Health Insurance Policy
Future Generali Health Insurance offers coverage for medical expenses which arise out of hospitalisation, medicines, ambulance charges, daycare procedures, and so on, at the time of a medical emergency. However, with a regular health insurance cover, you could get the coverage for the hospitalisation and general healthcare expenses, but still there would be some incidental expenses that may not be covered. Hence, to cater different medical situations, the company offers different health insurance plans which include health total plan for mediclaim insurance, accident suraksha for personal accident, future criticare for critical illness, future hospicash for hospital cash, future varishta bima for senior citizen insurance and so on. These plans are equipped with different add-on covers to enhance the coverage and provide a better insurance cover to policyholders.
Future Generali Travel Insurance Policy
The travel insurance policy safeguards the policyholders against unforeseen situations during their abroad travel which may comprise medical assistance, loss of luggage, flight delays, hospital costs and so on. Therefore, a travel insurance plan is required to ensure a hassle-free overseas travel despite facing any sort of there during the travel. There are different types of travel insurance plans offered by the Future Generali such as Schengen & Worldwide Travel Insurance, Overseas Travel, Student Travel and Shubh Yatra. All these insurance covers are available at reasonable rates and fabolous customer service.
Future Generali Home Insurance Policy
Future Generali’s home insurance policy is designed to insure your home and everything in it. It is named as Home Secure which offers all-inclusive protection for your dream investment and shields you from all your home related worries. With this insurance plan, you can cover a home owned by you as well as only the contents in the house even if the house is not yours. The plan provides coverage against theft, burglary, natural calamities, ATM cash withdrawal, misuse of credit card, losses or damages to domestic & electronic appliances, portable equipment like laptops, liabilities like tenants legal liability, domestic worker compensation and so on.
Future Generali Commercial Insurance Policy
The Commercial Insurance Plans of Future Generali provides numerous kinds of insurance coverage including property insurance, engineering insurance, liability insurance, marine insurance, group health insurance, and event insurance. Under these segments of insurance, the company provides covers for different types of situations which may arise in various sectors such as Standard Fire & Special Perils Policy, Industrial All Risk Insurance, Office Package Insurance, Electronic Equipment Insurance, Contractors Plant & Machinery Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Commercial General Liability Insurance, Normal Cargo Insurance, Project Cargo Insurance, Group Personal Accident, Group Health Insurance, Future Events Insurance and so on.
In addition to these insurance plans, the Future Generali India Insurance extends its coverage to its policyholders with lifestyle insurance cover and social and rural insurance cover.
Future Generali Insurance Distribution Network
Future Generali comprises a range of customer-centric insurance products and solutions, extensive multi-channel distribution networks, initiatives in digital technology and growing retail lines of the business. We are launching products that are innovative and relevant to customers’ needs. The insurance company has a network of 126 offices spread through the length and breadth of the country. Its distribution network comprise 116 partners, including private, public and regional rural banks and microfinance institutions allowing us to have widespread reach. The company is focused on expanding its geographical reach in order to increase its penetration in retail and rural business segments across the nation and improve customer experiences across all touchpoints.
Future Generali General Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Future Generali General Insurance Premium Calculator for
Future Generali India Insurance FAQs
In how much time I can get a car insurance claim settled by Future Generali Insurance?
If you opt for a cashless claim settlement by approaching a network workshop for the repair of your car, the claim settlement process will be processed instantly. However, if you get your care repaired in a non-network workshop, the insurance claims will be settled within 7 working days upon submission of all required documents.
What is the claim settlement ratio of Future Generali Insurance Company?
The claim settlement ratio of the Future Generali India Insurance Company is 80.41% for the year 2018-19.
Can I cancel my policy of Future Generali India Insurance after buying it?
Yes, cancellation of policy can be done anytime after the purchase of a plan. However, if you cancel your Future Generali insurance policy within 15 days of free-look period, then cancellation of policy will be done free of cost. But after that you will have to pay for the cancellation charges and will be able to get the refund of your premium amount after its deduction.
How many network garages and network hospitals are associated with this insurer?
Future Generali India Insurance has 2,500+ network garages and 5,100+ network hospitals, where policyholders can get cashless damage repair and hospitalisation services.
How do I get in touch with Future Generali India Insurance support staff?
You can get in touch with the customer care team of Future Generali Insurance to find solutions for your queries by calling our toll free number 1800-220-233 or 1860-500-333 or by sending us an email on email@example.com. You can also visit your nearest branch of Future Generali in case you require any assistance.