How To Cancel ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy
Updated On Jul 19, 2022
Table of Contents
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. ICICI Bank Ltd. is the second largest bank in India and holds 65% share in the joint venture. Fairfax Financial is a Canada based financial services company engaged in general insurance, reinsurance and investment management and holds 35% share in the joint venture. ICICI Lombard General Insurance has consistently received various accolades for its customer-centric approach and innovative solutions at different award forums. ICICI Lombard offers diversified need based health insurance solutions to provide the need specific health plans to its customers.
How to Cancel ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy Online?
- First inform ICICI Lombard to cancel your health insurance policy. The insurance company then starts the cancellation process, which takes up to 7 to 15 days. They guide you through the cancellation process.
- Visit or call up your ICICI Lombard Insurer and inform them about your decision to cancel your health insurance plan.
- They will get in touch with you and guide you regarding the particulars of the cancellation process.
- They will ask for certain documents depending on your reason for canceling the health insurance policy. So make sure to arrange all the necessary documents and submit them in-time.
- Once you submit the required documents, the insurer will verify them and work on your cancellation application.
- The insurance company will approve your cancellation only if your documents are valid. If applicable, you may receive the NCB certificate.
How is ICICI Lombard Health Insurance?
ICICI Lombard health insurance is a good option of availing insurance cover for your car. ICICI Lombard Health Insurance is a convenient company for the health insurance policy. They mainly focus on the product being very convenient and less expensive as compared to other expensive insurance plans. Their insurance policy offers optimum protection to the insured by covering it for own mistakes, third party liability, natural calamities, etc.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance has 6500+ network hospitals under its network. Customers can quickly get help from the customer services team as they are available 24x7 on call and chat support. At the same time, customers can promptly intimate claims through IL Take Care app. ICICI Lombard has an in-house claim settlement team to ensure that all claims are settled on time without any inconvenience to the customer. ICICI has a countrywide presence with 273 branches.