Everything About SBI Health Insurance Plans
Updated On Aug 09, 2021
Health insurance plans are important and are offered by several insurance companies across the country. Before choosing a health insurance plan it is important to do enough research and compare a plethora of options to make sure that the policy chosen is suitable to meet your and your family’s needs and requirements. Health insurance plans are a contract between the insurer and the policyholder, abiding by which the insurer compensates for the policyholder’s medical expenses incurred during hospitalization in case of an emergency. Therefore, it is important that you choose a health insurance policy carefully.
SBI Health Insurance is a very prominent and widely trusted insurance company. This insurance company came into being in the year 2010 and is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). The company offers a range of promising plans that cover your health and also protect your loved ones against any unforeseen event that might lead them to the hospital. With an aim to provide responsive and advanced services, SBI Health Insurance is working for the betterment of its customers.
About SBI Health Insurance
SBI Health Insurance customizes its plans and policies with unique features and wide coverage of benefits to make sure that quality services are delivered to its policyholders. This company holds a large base of trusting customers according to whom, the SBI health insurance provides them with a sense of financial security. Let us look at some of the standard features of SBI health insurance company:
- The company has a network of 6000+ linked hospitals to ensure its customers the benefit of cashless treatment.
- SBI health insurance offers lifelong renewability of policies to its policyholders, which helps them to stay connected with their customers as long as possible.
- The company had a claim settlement ratio of 66.08% in FY 2019-20.
- The company has rolled out special COVID-19 covers to shield the people against the medical expenses incurred during the hospitalization due to the attack of the deadly pandemic prevailing these days across the globe.
- The firm has won numerous awards and recognition for its best work in the insurance field. It was also rated as a company with the highest claim paying ability.
- To provide quick assistance to its customers the company has a support team that handles all the grievances of the customers.
- SBI health insurance offers a quick, hassle-free, and transparent claim settlement process to its policyholders.
Benefits of SBI Health Insurance Plans
Following are the benefits that you can avail from a health insurance plan offered by SBI health insurance company:
- Without losing your policy benefits, you can port your existing health insurance plan to any other similar type of plan offered by the SBI health insurance company, if you are not satisfied with the services provided.
- The sum assured provided by SBI health insurance ranges from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 50 Lakh. this huge amount of sum assured enables individuals to meet their medical expenses and get over the financial strain.
- The company offers you the benefit of lifetime renewability of the health insurance policies. This makes sure that you stay in contact with the company and continue to avail the benefits for a lifetime.
- The minimum age to get a health insurance policy from SBI health insurance is 91 days and the maximum age limit is 65 years.
SBI health insurance is one of the leading companies in the insurance market and can be considered if you are planning to invest in a health insurance policy. However, you must never skip the step of comparing the health insurance policies as it provides you more options to choose from and enables you to explore more features that are available in a health insurance policy.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.