Advantages of Buying Health Insurance from Oriental Insurance
Published On Jan 16, 2021, Updated On Apr 22, 2021
When it comes to buying a health insurance policy, Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., is a name that crosses the minds of many. Incorporated in Mumbai on 12th September 1947, Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is a public sector general insurance company. A leading name in the insurance sector today, Oriental Insurance has 29 regional offices, more than 1,800 operating offices across India and its headquarter in Delhi. This celebrated non-life insurance company is one of the preferred health insurance companies in India at the present time. What makes Oriental Insurance popular is its vast range of health insurance policies taking care of medical treatment expenses due to illness, sickness, disease, or injury.
Why Purchase Health Insurance From Oriental Insurance?
If you want to purchase a health insurance policy from a health insurance company that takes complete care of your health and expenses, Oriental Insurance is the ideal one to go with. The company leaves no stone unturned in offering the best possible to its customers. When you buy health insurance from Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., you benefit with:
- 94.28% Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR according to IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th Edition)
- 4,300+ cashless network hospitals
- Dedicated team for claim settlement
- The option of TPA and non-TPA services
- Policies with lifelong renewability feature
- Covid-19 health insurance
- Availability of policies at Digilocker App
- Easy portability option
- Vast policy array covering different health benefits
- Wide range of sum insured options
- Family discount of 10% on covering more than 1 family member
- 10% or 20% premium discount on choosing voluntary co-payment of 10% or 20%
- 5.5% premium discount on not opting for TPA services
- Tax benefits as per Income Tax Act Section 80D
Health Insurance Policies That Oriental Insurance Provides
Let us have a look at the below mentioned health insurance policies that Oriental Insurance provides to support its customers during an unexpected medical emergency situation. At Oriental Insurance, you will find:
1. Individual Mediclaim Policy - This policy is an ideal choice for people looking for comprehensive coverage. Pre and post hospitalization, domiciliary hospitalization, inpatient AYUSH treatment, daily hospital cash, organ donor expenses, personal accident cover, are a few features that the policy covers. More can be read here.
2. Happy Family Floater Policy - This policy provides cover to an entire family under a single sum insured. A policyholder can easily get themselves as well as their spouse, children, parents and parents in law covered under this affordable plan. Click here for more.
3. Arogya Sanjeevani Policy - Oriental Insurance’s Arogya Sanjeevani Policy is a comprehensive cover available on individual or family floater basis. Apart from covering basic health benefits, Arogya Sanjeevani also covers modern treatments. It must be noted that a policyholder can pay policy premium in installments. For details, check here.
4. Corona Kavach Policy - This is an indemnity based policy that provides cover for medical expenses incurred during Covid-19 treatment. Benefits covered include Covid-19 hospitalisation cover, AYUSH treatment, home care treatment, and others. Read more here.
5. Corona Rakshak Policy - This policy provides the policyholder with a lump sum amount in case the latter is diagnosed with Covid-19. This short-term policy does not come with any copayment or deductible clause. To uncover more, click here.
6. Super Health Top-Up - This Oriental Insurance super top-up policy helps in extending the basic cover. It also covers insured individuals traveling to SAARC countries, on a reimbursement basis. More can be read about this super top-up plan here.
There is no doubt that Oriental Insurance is one of the best companies that one can depend on to buy their ideal health insurance policies. When you buy health insurance at Oriental, you get yourself covered for various basic as well as additional expenses without emptying your pockets. Needless to mention, Oriental Insurance matches the ideal health insurance company image in the minds of many.
Buying health insurance at Oriental Insurance is an easy process. You can either visit the official website of Oriental Insurance Company or contact InsuranceDekho at 7551-196-989. However, it is recommended to purchase an Oriental Insurance policy only after reading the policy documents carefully so that there is no scope of wrong purchase.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.