Advantages of buying health insurance from ACKO
Published On Jan 14, 2021 5:30 AM By Sakshi Aggarwal
Well-covered health insurance is the dream of everyone in the present times where health care costs are soaring to great heights. ACKO offers comprehensive health insurance plans with diverse coverage. The health insurance plans from ACKO render comprehensive coverage for domiciliary care and alternative treatments thus rendering absolute peace of mind for the policyholders.
Benefits of buying health insurance from ACKO
The inherent benefits of buying a health insurance plan from ACKO are as follows:
1. Affordable Premiums: ACKO offers health insurance premiums at pocket-friendly prices to ensure that cost should not be a hindrance for available medical cover.
2. Quick and Easy Process: Buying health insurance is made easy by the digital methods followed by ACKO. There is no need for cumbersome paperwork and people can access all of their services within very few clicks online.
3. Hassle-free Claims: The Claim appraisal process is made stress free at ACKO, as it has an excellent claims settlement ratio.
4. Pre and Post Hospitalization Expenses: The health insurance plans from ACKO cover the treatment cost incurred thirty days before and 90 days after hospitalization.
5. Domiciliary Hospitalization: The health insurance plans from ACKO cover domiciliary hospitalization under special circumstances and clients can file claims for treatments undertaken in their home as well.
6. Critical Illness Treatment: Based on the type of medical insurance policy, critical illnesses are also covered at an additional premium, offering tremendous mental relief for the policyholders.
Health Insurance Plans Available with ACKO Insurance Company
ACHO Insurance company offers car and taxi insurance, bike insurance, and health insurance plans. Under the health insurance domain, it renders the following two comprehensive plans.
1. Aarogya Sanjeevani: This is a standard health insurance plan that is approved by the IRDAI and renders cashless hospitalization for accidental injuries and other illnesses covered under the plan. ACKO has a network of more than five thousand hospitals in India and thus renders comprehensive health cover for all its policyholders. The major advantages of this plan are as follows,
- Covers COVID-19 treatment
- Renders cashless claims in more than 5000 hospitals
- Covers ICU/ICCU bills
- Covers some pre-existing illness
- Offers No-claim bonus facility
- Lifetime renewability option
- Cover pre and post hospitalization expenses
- Covers day care treatments and ambulance charges
- Covers dental and plastic surgeries and also AYUSH treatments.
2. Group Medical Cover: This plan is available for organizations, to cover all their employees under one insurance plan. The employees are also free to customize their health plans and avail of tremendous benefits. Employers can keep on track of the healthcare needs of their employees with the help of a comprehensive mobile app for group medical cover. The plan is completely customizable and employees can build their plans based on the benefits offered. The other benefits of this plan are,
- Cover for covid-19 treatment
- Facility to avail teleconsultations
- Covers cost of lab tests and medicines
- There is no limit on room rents
- Also covers OPD charges.
ACKO insurance company has a phenomenal customer support service that escalates it to be one of the best insurance companies in India. The plans are available at incredible prices and are delivered incredibly fast.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.