Third Party Car Insurance Is A Must Buy!
Published On Apr 12, 2019 5:30 AM By Megha Raha
No Excuses.... Buy Third Party Car Insurance Now!
Why Do You Need A Third Party Insurance For Your Car?
Reading about accidents while sipping your morning tea is not uncommon. Lives are lost, cars are crushed and damages are countless. While having car insurance would not kiss goodbye to the chances of accidents on road, it would certainly cover the expenses incurred in case of such unforeseen incidents.
“Gadi ka insurance aapko fisool kharche se bachaayega”!
Expenses reach a new all-time high. From labour costs to price of parts, if you are not ready to spend loads of money to get your crashed car repaired, insurance is a must have.
Third party car insurance offer a basic level of protection. Here’s how having a third party car insurance policy will help you:
- Every road accident has consequences. There could be property damage, death and what not. Having a third party cover safeguards you from such legal liabilities
- Please Note: If you have been looking for a cheap car insurance, this is undeniably the best you would get. Here’s a little something you must know – third party insurance does not provide coverage for the insured car, nor the owner of the vehicle. To avail benefits of a personal accident cover, you will need to opt for an additional rider and pay extra
- Are you someone who rarely drives his car? Well, choosing to go with a 3rd party car insurance is the best bet for you
Let’s quickly read about the benefits of having a third party insurance.
Liability cover – What Are The Perks?
1. Cost – You are certainly going to save some good money with the help of a third party insurance policy. Since you won’t be liable for the damages caused, all expenses of the damages incurred by the third party would be settled by the insurance company
2. Buy or renew your policy online – Renew your third party car insurance online without any delay. Visit Insurancedekho for instance and put in your details and get the insurance of your choice. Third party car insurance rates are same for all insurers
Don’t you forget – there’s always a flip side to a coin!
Third Party Cover – The Cons:
1. Drive responsibly or spend recklessly – If you are at fault, every little damage and the expenses incurred will be paid by you. When incidents like an accident happen, damages to your vehicle will not be paid by the insurance company
2. Third Party comes of no use in case of total loss – Damages to a vehicle caused due to fire, flood, robbery, theft and any other natural or man-made calamities can be quite severe. Who is going to bear the loss under such circumstances? Think again before buying only a third party insurance policy.
While there are tons to learn about a third party car insurance, comprehensive car insurance, also known as package cover is the one that actually comes in handy.
What should you remember?
Every penny earned must be spent wisely. Third party insurance rates are the same across insurers. While it is mandatory as per the law, we would recommend every customer to purchase a comprehensive policy in which your own car is covered and so is the third party.
Disclaimer: Every detail provided in this website is for information purpose only. Insurancedekho under no circumstances, endorse the information provided. However, we are constantly doing our best to keep our privileged customers up-to-date with neutral and factual information.