Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy Online
Published On Mar 18, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
In this article, we bring to you the simple steps in which you can renew your car insurance policy quickly and easily.
Every car insurance policy comes with a validity period after the completion of which it needs to be renewed. It is important to renew your third-party car insurance policy in order to avoid legal hassles. Similarly, it is in your own interest to keep your standalone own-damage or comprehensive car insurance plan valid by renewing it in time to avoid the own-damage expenses of your car. In this article, we bring to you the simple steps in which you can renew your car insurance policy quickly and easily.
Simple Steps to Renew your Car Insurance Online
Here are a few simple ways to renew your car insurance policy online:
- Compare Car Insurance Plans: The first and foremost step is to check all the available car insurance plans and compare them basis their coverage, premium, insurer’s network of cashless garages, claim settlement ratio, etc. You can compare car insurance plans from top insurance providers at InsuranceDekho and make an informed decision.
- Choosing your Insurance Company: Choose the car insurance company which best meets your requirements and budget. Remember that just simply because you had purchased your insurance policy from a specific insurance company last time does not imply you wish to renew your policy with an equivalent insurance company. Review your existing insurance company supporting the value and coverage of your insurance policy and consider whether the service offered whereas getting the policy and through the policy, the amount was well worth the cash. Visit completely different insurers' websites and check if there is a higher policy on supply.
- Provide Your Car Details: Your car insurance premium is based on factors like its make-model-variant, age, claims history, and location. Fill within these details to maneuver ahead in the purchase journey. If you're continued together with your existing insurance company, these details could be machine inhabited by the website when you login.
- Select the Type of Car Insurance Policy: It's urged to want a Comprehensive insurance policy because it includes the Third-party Liability cowl furthermore as insures your car against accidents, calamities, and theft. You'll conjointly strengthen your arrangement by choosing relevant Add-on covers like Zero Depreciation. Compare insurance online, browse the inclusions and exclusions of the arrangement totally, and find your doubts cleared with the company's executives via decision or email before creating the payment.
- Make the Payment: Create the payment for insurance renewal via completely different choices like web Banking, Debit Card, MasterCard, on-line Wallets, etc. you'll receive your insurance policy in your registered email inbox within minutes when creating the payment.
- Review the Policy Document: The soft copy of your insurance policy may be a valid document. Verify its contents to confirm that every one of the small print square measures in situ. If there's any discrepancy regarding your car's details or the policy's coverage, you will know it easily. However, don't drive your car knowing that the small print mentioned within the policy document square measure incorrectly. This could cause a rise in insurance premiums. If you do not renew your insurance for over ninety days of its ending date, you shall lose your accumulated NCB (if any).
Car insurance policy can be easily renewed online by following the above process. You can also change to another policy cover during the process of renewal. Checking user reviews on social media handles of the insurance company. Once you decide on your insurance company, you only have to follow the user-journey on their website to renew your car's contract.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.