How To Pay Shriram General Insurance Premium Online?
Published On Dec 28, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Shriram General Insurance offers different payment options for renewal, know how to pay your premium online.
Table of Contents
Shriram General Insurance Company was founded in 2012 by Shriram Capital Ltd. and Sanlam Limited as a joint venture (South Africa). For the past two years, Shriram General Insurance has received the "Excellence in Growth Award" (2011 & 2012). The general insurance firm has 209 sites around the country, employing more than 60,000 devoted experts who have helped the organization serve more than 12 million consumers to date. It accepts a variety of premium payment methods, with online payment being one of the most simple. These outstanding results have propelled the company to become India's fastest-growing multi-line and first-choice general insurance provider. However, the organization achieves such extraordinary results thanks to a nationwide network of more than 2,000 network garages designed to give immediate help to its policyholders.
Shriram General Insurance Premium Online
The General Insurance Company is committed to meeting the requirements of its clients, developing talent, and providing a homegrown technology platform to the country's underserved communities. For more than three decades, the company's strategy has secured its robust growth and sustainability. To fulfill its purpose, the firm is continually focusing on developing novel products and incorporating the most recent IT innovations into its operations. It has greatly accelerated the company's procedures and increased client satisfaction.
The most convenient and fastest form of payment is over the internet. It may be done with a credit/debit card or through online banking.
How to Make an Online Payment?
The steps for making online payment are as follows:
- Shriram General Insurance's official website may be found here.
- Choose from the following options: Car, Two Wheeler, Home, Travel Personal Injury, or PM Fasal. Yojana Bima
- You will be transferred to the payment page if you select the 'Quick Renew' option.
- You must provide your phone number, registration number, or insurance policy number. If you're buying a car, you'll need to enter in extra information such as the vehicle registration number, engine number, and chassis number.
- Fill in the required information and click 'Renew'.
- Make a credit/debit card or net banking payment.
- Your insurance will be renewed when you make payment.
Customer Mobile App for Shriram General Insurance
Here's how you make a payment using the company's mobile app.
- The software is available for download through the Google Play/App Store.
- Before continuing, make sure you've read all of the terms and conditions.
- Open the app and log in.
- Select "Our Products" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose between a buy/renew insurance policy and a Shriram General Insurance Policy.
- After you've entered your bank information, you'll be able to pay the premium.
Benefits of Online Payment
The following is a list of the benefits of making a payment online.
- Paperless and hassle-free
- All transactions are encrypted, safe, and secure.
- There are several payment options available.
- If you buy your coverage online, you can save up to 40%.
- Renewal takes 5 minutes.
Shriram General Insurance is one of India's most well-known insurance companies. You may pay for your renewal using the mobile app as well as the website. Shriram General Insurance provides a comprehensive range of general insurance products, including Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Home Insurance, Fire Insurance, Liability Only Insurance, Marine Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Rural Insurance, and more, to meet every need, minute, and situation. The general insurance company's insurance solutions are all reasonably priced and provide comprehensive risk coverage, therefore they are well-liked by clients.
Do read - How To Check Tata Aig General Insurance Premium Online?
Driver and Passenger Cover in Car Insurance
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.