All You Need to Know About Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plan
Updated On Oct 16, 2023
To know about the features, benefits, inclusions and exclusions under the Bharti AXA car insurance plan, read the article.
Table of Contents
Bharti AXA is one of the most renowned insurance brands in the nation. The brand came to life in the year 2008 as a result of collaboration between Bharti Enterprises and AXA group. There are more than 130 branches of the insurance company all over the country alongside a myriad of effective and smart insurance solutions. The company basically offers their potential customers with three different types of car insurance plans namely, comprehensive car insurance plan, standalone own damage insurance plan and third party liability insurance plan.
Key Feature and Benefits of Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy
Some of the primary features and benefits offered under Bharti AXA car insurance policy are listed as follows:
- You can avail cashless facility and get your b=vehicle repaired at any of the listed network garages under Bharti AXA.
- The insurance company offers 24x7 assistance to its customers in regards to claims so that they do not have to wait.
- The renewal process of Bharti AXA is hassle-free, easy and paperless.
- The insurance company provides a fast settlement for claims.
- There are various add-ons offered in order to enhance the coverage of your insurance plan.
- The insurance plan offered by Bharti AXA can be bought both in online as well as offline mode.
What is Covered under Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans?
Some of the inclusions offered under the Bharti AXA car insurance plans are as follows:
- Third party liabilities arising due to an accident involving another person or property getting injured during the unfortunate incident.
- The insurance company offers compensation in case the car gets stolen.
- The insurance company offers compensation to the policyholder if any accident is caused due to any external factors.
- If there is death or permanent disability of the policyholder, then a compensation of up to Rs 15 Lakh is provided.
- The insurance company offers compensation in case of burglary, theft, etc of the insured vehicle.
- The insurance company offers compensation for losses or damages to the insured vehicle because of lightning, fire, explosion, etc.
- The insurance company offers compensation for losses or damages to the insured vehicle because of man-made disasters such as terrorism, riots, strikes, malicious activities, etc.
What is Not Covered under Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy?
The following are excluded under Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy:
- Loss or damage to the car in case the driver is driving under the influence of alcohol or similar substance.
- The insurance company would not compensate for claims registered against a lapsed insurance policy.
- The compensation would not be offered in case the car suffers any loss or damage due to being involved in any illegal activities.
- No contractual liabilities are covered under the insurance plan.
- No compensation for any consequential damages.
- Any loss or damage sustained by the car due to regular wear and tear.
Note: Please note that the list mentioned above is not exhaustive in nature.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.