New India Assurance Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 92%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance till Rs 1,500
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Top New India Car Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
About New India Car Insurance
New India Assurance is one of the largest insurers in India that sells a number of insurance plans including car insurance. The New India Assurance Company offers all types of car insurance policies namely third-party car insurance policies, standalone own-damage car insurance policies, as well as comprehensive car insurance policies. With these policies, liability is covered for an unlimited amount in respect of death or injury and damage to third-party property, and coverage is offered for loss or damage to the insured car and its accessories due to fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, burglary, housebreaking or theft, riot and strike, landslide, earthquake, flood, cyclone, and so on.
Key Features of New India Assurance Car Insurance
New India Assurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Network Garages
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 lakhs
24*7 Claim Assistance
Car Insurance Premium
Starting at Rs. 2094
Why Should You Buy Car Insurance with New India Assurance?
On buying car insurance plans with New India Assurance, you can enjoy multiple benefits such as those listed below:
- Number of Network Garages: New India Assurance has a tie-up with over 3000 cashless garages where policyholders can get their car repaired without spending anything from their pocket. With access to over 3000 network garages, New India Assurance lets policyholders locate the nearest network garage.
- Protection Against Damages: A mishap can take place at any time on the road. To ensure protection against such unfortunate events that can cause damage to your car, buy car insurance and stay protected.
- Coverage for Third-party Liability: A third-party car insurance offered by New India Assurance provides coverage if a third party is injured or faces any loss due to the insured vehicle.
- Affordable Premium: New India Assurance offers car insurance plans at affordable premiums. At a minimal cost, you can safeguard your car against damages with New India Assurance car insurance plans.
- Quick Claim Settlement: With a claim settlement ratio of 92.23%, New India Assurance is a reliable name when it comes to car insurance claim settlement. You can get in touch with the dedicated team of New India Assurance and get your queries resolved about claim settlement.
How to Buy Car Insurance with New India Assurance?
Thinking of buying car insurance with New India Assurance? Here is how you can do the same:
- Go to the official website of New India Assurance
- Click on the car insurance page
- Enter details like your name, vehicle number, and others to view car insurance quotes
- Select a desired plan and proceed to the payment option
- Once you pay the car insurance premium, you will get a notification on your email id about the same
Types of New India Assurance
There are different types of car insurance plans that New India Assurance offers. Listed below are the types of car insurance plans you can buy with New India Assurance:
- Third party Car Insurance: As per the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, third-party insurance is a must for all car owners. With third-party car insurance, policyholders will get coverage for third-party liabilities.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Comprehensive Car Insurance provides complete protection if a car is damaged, lost, or any other kind of mishap takes place. Comprehensive car insurance also provides coverage for third-party liabilities.
- Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance: Standalone Car Insurance provides protection against any damage to the car. The premium of Standalone car insurance is higher than third-party and lower than Comprehensive Car Insurance.
Inclusions & Exclusions of New India Assurance
Listed below are the inclusions of New India Assurance:
- Damage due to natural disasters, fire, etc
- If the car is lost or stolen
- If the car is damaged due to riots or malicious acts
Here are some of the exclusions of New India Assurance
- If there is wear and tear, then such costs are not covered
- Consequential loss is not covered under car insurance plans
- If any accident takes place due to the driver’s negligence
List of Add-ons Available with New India Assurance
There are a bunch of add-ons available that you can include with New India Assurance. Some of the add-ons that you can include in your New India Assurance car insurance plans:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Key Loss Cover
How to Raise Car Insurance Claim with New India Assurance
There are two types of car insurance plans that you can buy with New India Assurance as Cashless claims and Reimbursement Claims. Listed below are the steps to raise car insurance claims with New India Assurance:
- Go to the car insurance page on New India Assurance and raise a claim request. You can also call and inform them about the claim
- A surveyor will be assigned to inspect the total damage and then submit the report to the insurance company
- Next, once the claim request is approved, you can get your car repaired at any one of the network garages for cashless claim settlement and other garages for reimbursement claims
- Finally, after all the reports have been submitted, your claim will be settled by New India Assurance
Documents Required to Buy New India Assurance Car Insurance
Listed below are the documents required to buy New India Assurance car insurance plans:
- Car insurance copy
- Driving license
- Vehicle registration certificate
- FIR, in case of an accident
- Invoice receipt
- Repair bills
- Road tax verification
How to Renew New India Assurance Car Insurance Plan with InsuranceDekho?
Here is how you can renew your New India Assurance car insurance plan with InsuranceDekho:
- Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
- Go to the car insurance page and enter your policy number and view your existing plan
- You can also include or reduce the number of add-ons, depending on which the premium amount will change
- Next, click on ‘renew’ button and complete the payment
- Once, the payment is completed, you will receive the renewed policy documents on your registered email address
Benefits of New India Car Insurance
- 24x7 emergency assistance is available
- An extensive network of 3,000+ garages
- Digital insurance process for paperless system
- Issues instant policies for all insurance products
- Enables customers to get coverage in 28+ countries.
New India Car Insurance Add-Ons
This add-on covers loss or damage to accessories equipped in the car such as stereos, fans, air-conditioners etc, which are usually excluded from a standard car insurance policy.
Personal accident cover
It offers coverage of personal accident under private car policies for the owner as well as the passengers.
Legal liability to employees
This add-on covers legal liabilities of a paid driver in case of an accident.
Legal liability to non-fare paying passengers in commercial vehicles
This offers the coverage of non-fare paying passengers commuting in the insured car.
Inclusion of Road Tax Cover
In case of complete damage (beyond repair) of the insured car, the policyholder is reimbursed of the road tax on a replacement of the insured car (coverage available up to 5 years).
New India Car Insurance Claim Process
Inform the insurance providerContact the insurance provider to initiate claim settlement process. This will be followed by filling of the New India Assurance Claim Form
Keep the necessary documentsThereafter, the company will provide the details of necessary documentation. You must ensure that all the relevant documents are available with you
Survey of the damaged vehicleIn case of accidental damage to the car, the company will arrange a surveyor for inspection, who will report to the company
Document verificationThereafter, your documents will be subjected to verification by the company for processing the claim. The documents vary depending on the type of insurance
Leave all up to the companyThe company tries to complete all the formalities within the least possible time. Claim will be rendered on the basis the policy type and coverages opted
259 New India Cashless Garages in India
Must Read Articles before buying New India Car Insurance
- Read on to find out how modifications in your four-wheelers impacts New India Car Insurance Plan.
- This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle insurance.
- Read this article to understand how modifying your car can affect your New India Car Insurance Policy.
- What does the extension of renewal dates mean for your car insurance? Read this article to find out.
- What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into the details of this feature of cashless insurance.
New India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
New India Car Insurance FAQs
Why do I need to fill up the proposal form for buying Insurance?
A proposal form is a contract between the insured and the insurer, which contains relevant and necessary details about the insured, his past policy and his vehicle details. It is, therefore, necessary to fill in correct details in the proposal form for future reference/proof.
I have my vehicle’s registration number, how can I get my policy number?
To get your policy number, please contact the New India Assurance (NIA) office.
I have purchased my policy from a Maruti dealer and I am unable to renew the policy online
Can I pay my car insurance premium online?
Yes, you can pay the premium online using any Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
What are the documents required to file a claim with New India Car Insurance?
Documents to be submitted at the time of filing a claim are :
- Document such as claim intimation received by the insurer
- Copy of policy and receipt of payment of premium
- Completed claim form
- A copy of the driving license
- Certificate of registration of the vehicle
- An estimate of repairs and a stamped receipt from the repairer
- Bills of repairs that have already been done at approved garages
- Road tax verification
- Copy of Police FIR along with the original (for verification)
- Fitness Certificate, etc.( in applicable cases).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023