- Bike No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Tvs Star City Plus Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Tvs Star City Plus Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Star City Plus via InsuranceDekho
TVS Star City Plus Bike Insurance Summary
TVS Star City Plus rules the cities with its power and style. It comes with a 4 stroke 109.7 cc engine and comfortable seating that keeps it a step ahead of any other bike. It is available in 2 variants and 5 different colour options. It is loaded with a range of high class specifications that includes drum brakes, alloy wheels, analogue speedometer, tubeless tyres, LED headlight, multiple - disc clutch system, 12 V, 4 Ah battery and many more. All these features together makes it a balanced bike that delivers a safe ride.
TVS Star City Plus Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, holding at least a third party bike insurance policy is compulsory in India. This bike policy is the most basic insurance cover that safeguards its policyholders against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party that may arise due an accident involving the insured’s bike. To drive a bike without the liability only cover can get the rider penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance policy that must be owned by every policyholder compulsorily. It is designed to cover the expenses for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused to a third party arising due to an accident with the involvement of the insured’s bike. The compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is an insurance policy that is meant to cover the expenses arising due to any damage or loss sustained by the insurer person’s bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – It is an insurance cover meant with a holistic approach. It provides policyholders with coverage against the expenses of third party damages, incurred towards a third party due to an accident with the insured’s bike, along with the compensation against the own damages or losses incurred due to an accident or any unforeseen incident.
How To Buy Insurance for TVS Star City Plus From InsuranceDekho
Visit the website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get the best-suited insurance policy for your TVS Star City Plus bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter the number of your bike in the “Get Your Quote” column. In case you do not know your bike number, you can enter some other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location of bike, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select a bike insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the opted bike insurance policy through the available payment options. You will find the policy document directly in your inbox.
TVS Star City Plus Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
The cashless bike insurance offers a significant benefit of getting the bike repaired at the network garage without paying anything as under this process the insurance company tends to pay for your bike repair amount on your behalf. Following is the process to get a cashless claim for your TVS Star bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the accident or mishap by contacting the customer care of the insurance company or by visiting their website or through their mobile app.
- Tell the complete details of the event with the police and lodge an FIR, especially in case of an accident, fire theft, and so on.
- Click some photos of the damages incurred by your bike, bodily injuries, etc., after the accident as they can serve a valid proof during the claim settlement.
- Take your bike to the nearest network garage for repair. You can also get in touch with your insurer to provide you with a towing facility for your bike, if it becomes immovable.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages incurred by your bike. At this step, you must have to present some relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy, driving license, FIR, and so on, before the surveyor.
- The surveyor will prepare a claim report and submit it to your insurer based on which your insurance provider will approve or reject your insurance claim.
- If your insurance company accepts your claim, the network garage will begin to repair your bike and after repair your insurer will make payment of the repair cost to the garage on your behalf.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement bike insurance gets you the coverage for your bike repair cost by making the insurance company reimburse your bike repair bill. Following is the process to get a reimbursement claim for your TVS Star bike:
- Intimate your insurance company about the accident or mishap and register your claim.
- Take your damaged bike to any garage or workshop of your choice for repair.
- A surveyor will be sent by your insurer at the garage to access the damages.
- The surveyor will make a claim report showing the estimate of repair and send it to the insurance company.
- The garage will repair your bike and you will have to pay the generated bike repair bill.
- Submit the original repair bills issued by the garage to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will examine your repair invoice and claim form and reimburse your repair bill.
TVS Star City Plus Variants with Insurance Premium Price
TVS Star City Plus ES Disc109.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Star City Plus ES Drum109.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Star City Plus Mono Tone BS6109.7 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Tvs Star City Plus Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Hero Passion Pro Insurance PriceView Hero Passion Pro Insurance Price
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
Hero HF Deluxe Insurance PriceView Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
Hero Super Splendor Insurance PriceView Hero Super Splendor Insurance Price
Honda Shine 100 Insurance PriceView Honda Shine 100 Insurance Price
Honda Activa 6G Insurance PriceView Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance PriceView TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
Honda Dio Insurance PriceView Honda Dio Insurance Price
TVS Jupiter Insurance PriceView TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
Simple One Insurance PriceView Simple One Insurance Price
Suzuki Access 125 Insurance PriceView Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
Ather 450X Insurance PriceView Ather 450X Insurance Price
TVS iQube Electric Insurance PriceView TVS iQube Electric Insurance Price
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance PriceView Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Price
Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance PriceView Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
TVS Raider Insurance PriceView TVS Raider Insurance Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance PriceView TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance PriceView Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Price
Yamaha R15S Insurance PriceView Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance PriceView Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
TVS Ronin Insurance PriceView TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance PriceView Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance PriceView Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
Benelli Leoncino 800 Insurance PriceView Benelli Leoncino 800 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Star City Plus Bike Insurance User Reviews38 Reviews
- Great experienceI took bike insurance renewal. The interface is very smooth and competitive. Payment gateway also very quick. Keep it up...Read MoreIffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Elango NOn:8th February, 2022
- Fast paymentFast payment vert gud platform will recommended all fast payout gud services all r very supportive thanks ...Read MoreIcici Lombard bike InsuranceBy Devendra KumarOn:23rd August, 2021
- Buying guide like no otherWhile insuring my TVS Star City Plus with HDFC ERGO Third Party bike insurance policy, InsuranceDekho emerged as an effi...Read MoreHdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Ritwik DuttaOn:27th April, 2021
- Numerous additional coversInsuranceDekho is equipped with numerous additional covers that contribute to enhancing policy coverages. I chose Zero D...Read MoreNew India bike InsuranceBy Biswajit Mondal On:22nd April, 2021
- bike insuranceI found fast transactions and user-friendliness at InsuranceDekho platform. It allows me to easily find the last insuran...Read MoreIcici Lombard bike InsuranceBy S SHANKAROn:18th November, 2020
- Policy within budgetI wanted to purchase a budget-friendly policy for my TVS Starcity Plus Dual Tone. On InsuranceDekho, I got a good deal w...Read MoreRoyal Sundaram bike InsuranceBy Robin ParekhOn:13th October, 2020
- Got my claims easilyWhen I met with an accident with my TVS Star City Plus bike and wanted to make a claim, the InsuranceDekho team helped m...Read MoreDigit bike InsuranceBy Puneet KakkarOn:28th September, 2020
- Plan renewal in just 2 stepsThe InsuranceDekho is an insurance portal which made me renew my Digit bike insurance policy which I purchased for my T...Read MoreDigit bike InsuranceBy Sagar MehtaOn:17th September, 2020
- Instant issuance of policyThe InsuranceDekho platform issued me a bike insurance plan offered by Digit General Insurance in no time. I purchased t...Read MoreDigit bike InsuranceBy Alankar MehtaOn:10th September, 2020
- Instant issuance of policyThe InsuranceDekho portal issued me a Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policy in just a few minutes to insure my TVS Star Ci...Read MoreBajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Udit JainOn:8th September, 2020
Bike Insurance For Popular TVS Bikes
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
Process to Register New Bike
Read on to understand the process to get a bike registered.07 April 2023
Amma Two Wheeler Insurance Scheme
Read on to know all about the Amma Two Wheeler Insurance Sch...03 April 2023
Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
TVS Star City Plus Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance for my TVS Star City Plus?
The best two-wheeler insurance you can purchase for your TVS Star City Plus is one that is well suited to your requirements and budget. The easiest way to find a two-wheeler insurance policy that fulfils your requirements is to purchase online. When you purchase insurance online, you can easily compare the different two-wheeler insurance providers, the quotes they are offering and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, you can further narrow down on the perfect policy for you by checking the claim settlement ratio, customer reviews and terms and conditions of your shortlisted policies. If you have queries about two-wheeler insurance make sure to check out our articles on two-wheeler insurance. It will ensure you are making an informed choice.
Will two-wheeler insurance pay for the cracked windshield of my TVS Star City Plus?
The insurance provider will only cover the cost of your TVS Star City’s damaged windshield if you have purchased an own damage cover. You can buy this for your TVS Star City Plus either as a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive insurance plan. However, if the mishap involving your TVS Star City Plus is a result of illegal driving or misuse of the two-wheeler the insurance company will not compensate for the damage.
Does my second hand TVS Star City Plus need two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, it is mandatory for your TVS Star City to have at least third party insurance when driving on Indian roads. The insurance was made compulsory for all two-wheelers by the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Hence, if caught without it you will be fined Rs 2000 and/or imprisoned for up to 3 months. The third-party insurance will take care of your third party liabilities in the event of an unfortunate incident involving your TVS Star City. This includes coverage for bodily injuries, death and property damage for the third party only.
What factors affect the insurance premium of my TVS Star City Plus bike?
The premium of your TVS Star City Plus is decided by several factors but the most important factor is the Insured Declared Value of the two-wheeler. The IDV of your TVS Star City is indicative of the maximum compensation the insurance company will give you in case of an unfortunate incident. Moreover, it takes into account the depreciation of your two-wheeler according to its age. This means the older your TVS Star City the lower the insurance premium, claim amount and IDV.
How to file a claim for my TVS Star City Plus?
Follow these steps to file a claim for your TVS Star City Plus:
Step 1: Inform the insurance company about the mishap involving your TVS Star City Plus bike. Also, ask them about the documents you need to provide for the claim procedure, it may differ according to your situation.
Step 2: If your TVS Star City Plus was involved in a road accident, a case of vandalism or theft you need to lodge an FIR at your nearest police station. You will also need a copy of this FIR for the claim process.
Step 3: Submit the documents and the claim form to the insurance company as soon as possible to initiate the claim procedure.
Step 4: If your TVS Star City needs to be repaired the insurance company will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. Next, your claim will go through a verification process. Only after this will it be approved.
Step 5: Once the claim is approved you can take your TVS Star City Plus to the garage and get it repaired. If you select a cashless garage the insurance company will handle the cost of the repairs directly with the garage and you will have little to no out-of-pocket costs.