What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Scooty Pep Plus via InsuranceDekho
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Bike Insurance Summary
TVS Scooty Pep Plus is an entry level scooter that was introduced in 2003 in India. Available in 3 variants in India, this 95 kg scooter is a perfect choice of young women in India. It is powered by the single cylinder, four stroke, forced-air cooled engine and generates a top power of 4.90 bhp at 6500 rpm and 5.8 Nm at 4000 rpm. The scooter is available in numerous color options that include frosted black, glittery gold, nero blue, princess pink, aqua blue, revving red, and coral red. The small sized scooter is designed in a way so that it weighs light and can be handled easily. The score has both front and rear brakes as drum brakes and comes with alloy wheels. All in all, the bike offers a smooth ride on the road.
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to have at least a third party bike insurance policy. It protects you from financial liabilities towards a third party if your bike gets involved in an unfortunate event. The third party may include a vehicle, individual or property. If you do not have this mandatory cover, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or would be imprisoned for up to 3 months. So, you must buy it and renew it timely to escape the punishment. Apart from it, you can also buy a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy to extend coverage.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Plan: Third party bike insurance policy is mandatory by law in India. It offers you cover for the losses caused to the third party who is not in the insurance contract. The losses include death, bodily injuries, and property damage. You can avail a maximum coverage of up to Rs. 1 lakh with this policy.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan: Standalone own-damage bike insurance plan offers protection for own-damages sustained by your bike in case of a mishap. It is not mandatory by law and is not any substitute for a third-party bike insurance policy.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan: A comprehensive bike insurance policy is a combination of standalone own damage bike insurance policy as well as third party bike insurance policy as it offers you the benefits of both. It offers you complete protection in case of events such as burglary, natural calamities, riots, theft, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Scooty Pep Plus from InsuranceDekho
Buying insurance policy for your TVS Scooty Pep Plus online at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. You can own one by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section. If you don’t know or remember your bike’s number, then kindly enter other details like the brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, etc. of your bike. Proceed.
Step 3: Enter your personal details like Name and Mobile Number. You will see quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From the displayed quotes, kindly select the most suitable bike insurance policy keeping in mind your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay online for the selected policy. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Bike Insurance User Reviews21 Reviews
- Good insurance siteInsuranceDekho is a great website. It showed me a comprehensive insurance plan's breakup which was available at very low...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy DINA BANDHU SAMANTARAYOn:6th January, 2021
- Proactive customer careThe customer care on InsurancedDekho is proactive. I just wanted to know through the chatbox which documents will be nec...Universal SompoBy Hrishit SadhukhanOn:5th January, 2021
- Wonderful ExeperienceInsuranceDekho is very good. I am really happy for their easy and smooth experience while renewing my existing insurance...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy TANAYA BHATTACHARJEE BORAHOn:28th November, 2020
- Compare with easeMy TVS Scooty Pep Plus is insured with Bharti AXA bike insurance policy. I could compare my policy benefits with other i...Bharti AxaBy Kanad BhadauriaOn:20th November, 2020
- Learned about add-on coversInsuranceDekho has all the details about add-on covers. I purchased the Reliance policy. While purchasing it for my TVS ...RelianceBy Sambhavi ChaudhuryOn:3rd November, 2020
- Best insurance policy quotesThe InsuranceDekho portal gave me various insurance plan quotes to compare and choose from. After going through various ...AckoBy Janki LambaOn:24th September, 2020
- Offers the best insurance quotesThe InsuranceDekho platform offered me different insurance policy quotes and benefits while making the purchase. It help...DhflBy Ritu SharmaOn:7th September, 2020
- Hassle-free policy renewalAt InsuranceDekho platform, I easily got my Liberty bike insurance policy renewed in no time without any hassle by just ...LibertyBy Sumati JainOn:2nd September, 2020
- Offers the best insurance quotesThe InsuranceDekho platform provided me with several insurance policy quotes and benefits to compare before selecting a ...Tata AigBy Deepti SinghOn:31st August, 2020
- Best insurance plan quotesThe InsuranceDekho platform gave me several insurance policy quotes and features to compare and choose from. After compa...KotakBy Kanika Sharma On:24th August, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Guide To Buy Bike Insurance For Old Bikes
Are you planning on buying insurance for an old bike? This p...20 January 2021
- Planning To Buy A Second Hand Motorcycle? Here Are...
Looking for a second hand motorcycle? This post is for you!20 January 2021
- How To Reduce Premium Of Your Bike Insurance Polic...
You may be wondering if there is a way to reduce the premium...19 January 2021
- Top 5 Things To Keep In Mind When Renewing Bike In...
Planning to renew your bike insurance? Read this post.19 January 2021
- Tips To Choose The Best Protective Gear For Riding...
Let’s read all about how to choose the best protective gear ...18 January 2021
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Best Electric Two-Wheelers in India in 2021
Electric two wheelers are becoming increasingly popular in t...27 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.